Kurt Schlichter proposes a reasoned compromise on gun control with the democrats.........

They don't have them on a daily basis like our country does.

My apologies, I didn't realize that I was dealing with a retard.

Our country has daily shootings because of the democrat party....the cities they control, they destroy the family, the police, then release the most dangerous and violent criminals into black neighborhoods....

Keep them from doing those things and our gun crime rate will be like the rest of the country, almost 0.

Yes it is.

Tell me what percentage of people who legally buy and possess guns commit school shootings?

And unlike you juvenile idiots I understand that a gun is nothing but an inanimate tool

There has been one mass school shooting this year....out of over 135,000 public and private schools in this country....and had they had basic security, and had the police actually entered the building the way they are trained to do, the deaths could have been at least reduced if not stopped altogether.....

You best back your mother-fucking truck up!

Distracting the shooter accomplishes what? You still cannot get to the victims!

Calling me a leftist liberal is about as far away as you can be off course, dickhead! Where did I say that I wanted to ban guns, retard?

I happened to train special operations forces for 11 years. I often served as the role of shooter holed up in a room in their scenarios. You have no idea how many of them got killed leading with their testicles into the room instead of using their brains!

Any bullet fired at the police is a bullet that isn't hitting an innocent victim......if he has to concentrate on the door to keep the police from entering, he isn't pulling the trigger on innocent victims..

Also....and mosts important...

These killers tend to do one of 3 things when actually confronted by someone, police or civilian, armed with a gun...

They commit suicide

They surrender

They run away....

That only happens if they have someone shooting at them...the Sandy Hook killer killed himself as soon as he heard the police sirens...

The Colorado theater shooter surrendered as soon as a cop called him out.

The Texas church shooter stopped shooting and murdering the wounded when the NRA instructor approached the church and called him out...

The Parkland shooter ran away as soon as the police finally decided to enter the building...

Putting pressure on the killer is the one way to save lives...

You best back your mother-fucking truck up!

Distracting the shooter accomplishes what? You still cannot get to the victims!

Calling me a leftist liberal is about as far away as you can be off course, dickhead! Where did I say that I wanted to ban guns, retard?

I happened to train special operations forces for 11 years. I often served as the role of shooter holed up in a room in their scenarios. You have no idea how many of them got killed leading with their testicles into the room instead of using their brains!

You're an idiot. It is sad for our special forces that they are trained by idiots. And I can tell you 38 people who would have gladly stormed the shooter, even unarmed, to save 19 children.

The police could have easily gotten to the shooter; the door was unlocked and they never once tried it. It turns out that it's on video; no one ever touched the fucking door until the special forces unit of the Border Patrol went in and they killed the shooter. So that proves you're completely full of shit that they all would have died. They went in and not a single one of them died. Not a single cop died.

By the way, all of the cops had body armor; the shooter did not.

And, the globally agreed upon standard in a school shooting is that the cops go in even if it costs them their lives. You and the Uvalde cops can't claim any of the heroism of other cops. They can't talk about running to the sound of gunfire. If cops never risk their own lives then we don't need them.

But, again, the Border Patrol team went in and stopped the shooter and not a single one was killed or even injured. So the others could have rushed the door as well. Most likely, just as happened when the Border Patrol did go in, not a single cop would have been hurt. Middle case might have been that a cop got hit in the armor or might have gotten injured. Worst case would be that a cop or two got killed. That would be very sad but that's the job they signed up for and promised to do.

You are so full of shit it's just mind-boggling.

No....when the democrat party is refusing to arrest, or jail, the most dangerous and violent criminals, that 2 million doesn't mean anything...and when they are also doing their best to release the most violent and dangerous criminals, that two million means nothing...
When prison is a bad-boy's club where they get to hang out in the yard, play basketball, lift weights, and study under the best gang mentors in the world, watch TV, watch movies, lead their gang activities, do drugs, have cell phones, etc., two million means nothing.

Prisons need to change. They need to be prisons, not boys' clubs. And as bad as prisons would be to you or me, even the best of them, these sociopaths don't have the same feelings we have; they don't care about family or loved ones the way we do. Their allegiance is to their boys and prison doesn't threaten them the way it does us. But that needs to change.

You're an idiot. It is sad for our special forces that they are trained by idiots. And I can tell you 38 people who would have gladly stormed the shooter, even unarmed, to save 19 children.

The police could have easily gotten to the shooter; the door was unlocked and they never once tried it. It turns out that it's on video; no one ever touched the fucking door until the special forces unit of the Border Patrol went in and they killed the shooter. So that proves you're completely full of shit that they all would have died. They went in and not a single one of them died. Not a single cop died.

By the way, all of the cops had body armor; the shooter did not.

And, the globally agreed upon standard in a school shooting is that the cops go in even if it costs them their lives. You and the Uvalde cops can't claim any of the heroism of other cops. They can't talk about running to the sound of gunfire. If cops never risk their own lives then we don't need them.

But, again, the Border Patrol team went in and stopped the shooter and not a single one was killed or even injured. So the others could have rushed the door as well. Most likely, just as happened when the Border Patrol did go in, not a single cop would have been hurt. Middle case might have been that a cop got hit in the armor or might have gotten injured. Worst case would be that a cop or two got killed. That would be very sad but that's the job they signed up for and promised to do.

You are so full of shit it's just mind-boggling.
There wasn't a border patrol special unit at the shooting. It was 1 member of the border patrol special unit that, was off duty with a barrowed shotgun that took the shooter out.

Yes it is.

Tell me what percentage of people who legally buy and possess guns commit school shootings?

And unlike you juvenile idiots I understand that a gun is nothing but an inanimate tool

What percentage of airline passengers hijack planes and crash them into buildings? Very very few, but we put all the rest through scans and searches and confiscate their bottles of mouthwash to make sure that doesn't happen again.

No....when the democrat party is refusing to arrest, or jail, the most dangerous and violent criminals, that 2 million doesn't mean anything...and when they are also doing their best to release the most violent and dangerous criminals, that two million means nothing...

If prison were a deterrent, then we wouldn't have violent criminals.

Our prisons are overcrowded now, and we don't have the resources or staffing to build more.

So when someone who turned to crime because of the poverty, racism, mental illness or drug addiction we let go untreated is put back out there, they end up committing more crimes. Which they can easily do because the NRA has made it so damned easy to get a gun.

Now, imagine if we made it EASY to get mental health treatment and HARD to get a gun, instead of the other way around.

Our country has daily shootings because of the democrat party....the cities they control, they destroy the family, the police, then release the most dangerous and violent criminals into black neighborhoods....

Keep them from doing those things and our gun crime rate will be like the rest of the country, almost 0.

Wow, 2AGuy, so you are arguing if we have no people like the rural areas, we won't have crime. Wow.

We have crime because it's too easy for mentally unstable people to get guns. Uvalde is the kind of rural community you think is the ideal. Republican governance, a crazy was still able to get a gun and kill 21 people.

What percentage of airline passengers hijack planes and crash them into buildings? Very very few, but we put all the rest through scans and searches and confiscate their bottles of mouthwash to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Our prisons are overcrowded now, and we don't have the resources or staffing to build more.

So when someone who turned to crime because of the poverty, racism, mental illness or drug addiction we let go untreated is put back out there, they end up committing more crimes. Which they can easily do because the NRA has made it so damned easy to get a gun.

Now, imagine if we made it EASY to get mental health treatment and HARD to get a gun, instead of the other way around.

Moron….it is hard to murder a store clerk or rival gang member when you are doing 30 years in prison…….

It is much easier to murder innocent people when the democrat party prosecutor won’t press charges against you for shooting at people in public…so you can keep shooting at people until you finally injure or kill someone…

I keep asking you how the Government will confiscate all the gang and criminals firearms?

Wow, 2AGuy, so you are arguing if we have no people like the rural areas, we won't have crime. Wow.

We have crime because it's too easy for mentally unstable people to get guns. Uvalde is the kind of rural community you think is the ideal. Republican governance, a crazy was still able to get a gun and kill 21 people.

He got the gun because your god, government, failed….the school and local police could have had him arrested or committed for his criminal activity and dangerous mental health issues, they didn’t stop him……..

When prison is a bad-boy's club where they get to hang out in the yard, play basketball, lift weights, and study under the best gang mentors in the world, watch TV, watch movies, lead their gang activities, do drugs, have cell phones, etc., two million means nothing.

Prisons need to change. They need to be prisons, not boys' clubs. And as bad as prisons would be to you or me, even the best of them, these sociopaths don't have the same feelings we have; they don't care about family or loved ones the way we do. Their allegiance is to their boys and prison doesn't threaten them the way it does us. But that needs to change.

A think anyone who tells me how nice the prisons are should be required to spend a month there.

The problem with the prison industrial complex is that it does make matters worse. You send a kid to prison for some property crime. He pretty much as to throw in with a gang to get protection, and is often sexually abused by the other prisoners.

When he gets out, he finds he has NO job prospects, because no one wants to hire an ex-con. So, yup, he gets back into crime, often with people he met in prison. Except this time he does something worse.

The United States locks up 2 million people. That's more than Russia or Communist China. The other G-7 countries lock up less than 100,000. NObody is making money off of prison industries, so there is no incentive to lock people up and create a self-perpetuating criminal class.

A think anyone who tells me how nice the prisons are should be required to spend a month there.

The problem with the prison industrial complex is that it does make matters worse. You send a kid to prison for some property crime. He pretty much as to throw in with a gang to get protection, and is often sexually abused by the other prisoners.

When he gets out, he finds he has NO job prospects, because no one wants to hire an ex-con. So, yup, he gets back into crime, often with people he met in prison. Except this time he does something worse.

The United States locks up 2 million people. That's more than Russia or Communist China. The other G-7 countries lock up less than 100,000. NObody is making money off of prison industries, so there is no incentive to lock people up and create a self-perpetuating criminal class.

How about we start with not letting the violent gun offenders out over and over again….you know, the ones actually shooting people? How about we start there….you doofus.

He got the gun because your god, government, failed….the school and local police could have had him arrested or committed for his criminal activity and dangerous mental health issues, they didn’t stop him……..

He got the gun because government isn't allowed to meaningfully restrict or investigate who should have them.

So that's why I say, get the government out of it. Just let the victims of gun violence sue the gunmakers and sellers, and you will be AMAZED how quickly they start vetting their customers.

Kind of like the banks. I compare my loan process in 2021 to the one I went through in 2004, and man, they pretty much did everything short of doing a colonoscopy before they signed off on that loan.

Buying a gun should be like that. A thorough investigation to make sure you aren't the kind of person who is going to muck it up.

You don't have a Constitutional right to fly on a plane.

You are allowed to fly by the airlines that own the plane

How about we start with not letting the violent gun offenders out over and over again….you know, the ones actually shooting people? How about we start there….you doofus.

We lock up 2 million people.
We have another 7 million on probation or parole.
We have 100 million Americans with a police record.

How many people do you want to lock up, Dick Tiny?

Forum List

Back