Kremlin critic journalist stabbed at offices of Moscow news radio station

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: The Telegraph
A Russian opposition journalist was in a medically induced coma on Monday after a man claiming a "telepathic" connection broke into a liberal radio station and stabbed her in the neck.

The stabbing of Tatiana Felgenhauer follows state television smear pieces against the radio station and a series of attacks that forced another Echo of Moscow host to flee the country.

Ms Felgenhauer, the well-known deputy editor of the station and an outspoken Kremlin critic, was in the Echo of Moscow offices when an unknown attacker stabbed her in the neck.

He had blinded a guard with pepper spray, before barging into the offices and running down the corridor to where she was, editor Alexei Venediktov told Novaya Gazeta newspaper.

Read more: Kremlin critic journalist stabbed at offices of Moscow news radio station

This is what the russian government does to Journalist that speak out against the government. I am glad that I live in a country that allows our journalist to do their fucking job!

A Russian opposition journalist was in a medically induced coma on Monday after a man claiming a "telepathic" connection broke into a liberal radio station and stabbed her in the neck.

The stabbing of Tatiana Felgenhauer follows state television smear pieces against the radio station and a series of attacks that forced another Echo of Moscow host to flee the country.

Ms Felgenhauer, the well-known deputy editor of the station and an outspoken Kremlin critic, was in the Echo of Moscow offices when an unknown attacker stabbed her in the neck.

He had blinded a guard with pepper spray, before barging into the offices and running down the corridor to where she was, editor Alexei Venediktov told Novaya Gazeta newspaper.

Read more: Kremlin critic journalist stabbed at offices of Moscow news radio station

This is what the russian government does to Journalist that speak out against the government. I am glad that I live in a country that allows our journalist to do their fucking job!

Prove the government ordered the killing.

You'd say the same thing if the killer had used polonium.

Sounds like what Obama wanted to do to Fox reporters.

It looks like the journalist was stabbed by a citizen of Israel.
Man stabs anchor in neck at Russian radio station Echo of Moscow

So, the government of WHICH COUNTRY has ordered the killing according to OP?

Last edited:

They have nutbars in Russia too. Did you read anything about the gentleman who attempted the murder? To put it nicely when you read his writings cue Twilight Zone music beforehand.

I'm running with the government of the country of Loony Tunes after reading that article.

:lol:

They have nutbars in Russia too. Did you read anything about the gentleman who attempted the murder? To put it nicely when you read his writings cue Twilight Zone music beforehand.
So? We elected a President who thinks Ted Cruz's dad murdered JFK. We live in a time where nutjobs have been normalized. So what's so weird about this guy?

do you trust RT news to report the truth?

isn't this like the 60th journalist critic of Putin's to be attacked or killed or jailed since 2012?

isn't this like the 60th journalist critic of Putin's to be attacked or killed or jailed since 2012?

I've got 8.

• 9 July – Akhmednabi Akhmednabiyev, deputy editor of the Novoe Delo was killed (after numerous death threats and previous assassination attempt in January 2013[138]) by several gunshots while he was driving just 50 metres from his house on the outskirts of provincial capital Makhachkala.[139][140][141]
    • 1 August – Journalist and human rights activist Timur Kuashev was abducted from his home and later found dead in Kabardino-Balkaria.[142] Kuashev was previously stopped by local police a number of times and received death threats.[143]
    • March 31 – Journalist Dmitry Tsilikin was stabbed to death in his flat in Saint Petersburg.[144] The suspected killer is neo-nazi Sergey Kosyrev. The murder is attributed to Tsilikin's homosexual orientation.[145]
  • March 17 – Journalist Yevgeny Khamaganov died of unexplained causes in Ulan-Ude. Khamaganov was known for writing articles that criticized the federal government and was allegedly beaten by unknown assailants on March 10.[146]
  • April 19 – Journalist and former prisoner of conscience Nikolay Andrushchenko died in Saint Petersburg from wounds that he received from a severe beating by unknown assailants on March 9. Andrushchenko was the co-founder of the newspaper Novy Petersburg and was previously jailed in 2009 by a city court for "libel and extremism".[147]
  • May 24 – Journalist Dmitry Popkov was found dead from gunshot wounds at a bathhouse close to his home in Minusinsk. Popkov was the chief editor of the newspaper Ton-M and was known for investigating police corruption

List of journalists killed in Russia - Wikipedia

Putin critics always wind up dead. This is why many European nations keep their distance from Russia. But leave it to right wing Americans to defend the Kremlin.

do you trust RT news to report the truth?

A lot more than I trust CNN or The Washington Post. We KNOW they are shameless liars with utterly no integrity.

Forum List

Back