Kathy Griffin claims she wasted "tens of thousands of $$" on attorney, Lisa Bloom

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Kathy Griffin Cuts Ties with Lisa Bloom Over Trump Beheading Photo, Press Conference

Kathy Griffin has apparently cut off her old attorney, Lisa Bloom ... and it all seems to be traced back to her Trump beheading photo and subsequent press conference.

Kathy tweeted (without much context) early Sunday morning, telling @LisaBloom to "pls stop calling me" and that if she wanted to talk ... she'd have to refund her the "tens of thousands of $$ I wasted on your services" for Kathy to even consider it.

Lisa responded Sunday afternoon claiming Kathy's attacks were unwarranted ... adding she even went way off script during their press conference back in June...

Lisa Bloom is a feminist and daughter of Gloria Allred. She was also retained to "tutor" Harvey Weinstein during his sexual harassment/rape scandal.

Bloom is a shameless attention whore and the perfect hypocrite. She pretends to be a "feminist" attorney, but tosses her "values" to the curb the moment she can make a fat paycheck from a pig like Weinstein. She'll do anything for a payday.

What do you expect?:dunno:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She gave a half-hearted apology. Then she took it back. Then she cried like the bitch she is and blamed Trump for "destroying" her.

Boo. Hoo.

She's not a comic, she's a punchline to her own lousy "joke".

Griffin should never have apologized. Trump's a little bitch.
Yeah, it really doesn't matter. She already destroyed her career
She had no career before that photo. Now she's on a World Tour.
Oh yeah? Where's she playing next? :rolleyes:
A bunch of dates in Australia.

Link?

Last thing I saw all her shit got cancelled.

9GHbxFT.jpg

Link?

Last thing I saw all her shit got cancelled.
I'm not surprised that's the last thing you saw. Embrace the low info, Trump rube.

Forum List

Back