Krauthammer: It's Collusion, Stupid!

the lawyer was a government lawyer
Jr worked for the campaign
he was offered dirt on an opponent
he accepted the offer
he met in private with the government lawyer

collusion or conspiracy

either way, what was said and who said it, is irrelevant.. the BASIC FRAMEWORK is all there in the eyes of the law ... legal, or illegal definition pending.
What? When did the story get changed to "The lawyer was a government lawyer?"

She is a lawyer in Russia, not for Russia.

The person setting up the meeting lied to the Trump campaign and said she had information that was from the Russian government. That is not a 'government lawyer'.

He accepted a meeting to hear information on Hilary Clinton.

He accepted nothing from this lawyer and in fact, left when he realized they had lied to him.

I think you clowns on the left need to get your narrative straight. So far, I see no collusion or crime.
The person/friend of Jr that set up the meeting SAID SHE WAS A GOVERNMENT LAWYER....no one from the Democratic side made that up....

and side by side in the meeting, a possible quid pro quo, is we will supply dirt on Hillary if you help get the sanctions removed so we can start Russian adoptions again
Well, if he said it then it must be true, right? I mean, it's not possible that he lied.
But whether Goldstone lied or not, Junior and Manafort and Kushner agreed to be at the meeting, as if it were true and this was a meeting with a lawyer of the Russian government...

junior's responses show that he was aware of the meeting before the email chain he gave us, and aware already the Russian govt was giving their support to his father....
It proves that political campaigns will go out of their way to get dirt on the opposition. I was reminded earlier today that the DNC met with an actual government official from the Ukraine in order to receive information on Trump, but I don't see the media or the left getting bent out of shape on that.

Apples and oranges. Educate yourself.

Did the Clinton campaign collude with Ukraine?

Oh, so that means that any new detail the fake news discovers means he's a liar?

The story changes more often than the channels on someone with ADD;s TV,

How many people were in the room? First Trump Jr said 4, then it comes out it was 6, and now it may have been 8.

Two more and it's a basketball game.
When did Trump Jr say how many people were in the room?

He actually said he never had any contact. Then he said he did with the Natalia chick. Now because it's even more Russian contacts you're trying to make "none" to "alot" no big deal? Lmao!!!!
Trump Sr did not attend the meeting with the Natalia chick.

We both know that but again, you're trying to say that going from "no contacts" into "a lot of contacts" is a good thing. That's a good one!

The story changes more often than the channels on someone with ADD;s TV,

How many people were in the room? First Trump Jr said 4, then it comes out it was 6, and now it may have been 8.

Two more and it's a basketball game.

He actually said he never had any contact. Then he said he did with the Natalia chick. Now because it's even more Russian contacts you're trying to make "none" to "alot" no big deal? Lmao!!!!
No, he did not say he never had any contact with any Russians.
Again, you are a fucking liar. Here is a video of him saying exactly that.

Trump says his advisers were not in contact with Russia during election campaign. Moscow says otherwise
He said "to the best of his knowledge." He also said "contact with Russia," not contact with some floozy Russian lawyer. By "Russia," he means the government of Russia. Anyone who says he means contact with any Russian of any kind is simply a douche bag who is trying to deceive.

Yeah, so...why did he lie about it if it was so innocent? LMAO!

the lawyer was a government lawyer
Jr worked for the campaign
he was offered dirt on an opponent
he accepted the offer
he met in private with the government lawyer

collusion or conspiracy

either way, what was said and who said it, is irrelevant.. the BASIC FRAMEWORK is all there in the eyes of the law ... legal, or illegal definition pending.
What? When did the story get changed to "The lawyer was a government lawyer?"

She is a lawyer in Russia, not for Russia.

The person setting up the meeting lied to the Trump campaign and said she had information that was from the Russian government. That is not a 'government lawyer'.

He accepted a meeting to hear information on Hilary Clinton.

He accepted nothing from this lawyer and in fact, left when he realized they had lied to him.

I think you clowns on the left need to get your narrative straight. So far, I see no collusion or crime.
The person/friend of Jr that set up the meeting SAID SHE WAS A GOVERNMENT LAWYER....no one from the Democratic side made that up....

and side by side in the meeting, a possible quid pro quo, is we will supply dirt on Hillary if you help get the sanctions removed so we can start Russian adoptions again
Well, if he said it then it must be true, right? I mean, it's not possible that he lied.
But whether Goldstone lied or not, Junior and Manafort and Kushner agreed to be at the meeting, as if it were true and this was a meeting with a lawyer of the Russian government...

junior's responses show that he was aware of the meeting before the email chain he gave us, and aware already the Russian govt was giving their support to his father....[/QUOTE} It proves that political campaigns will go out of their way to get dirt on the opposition. I was reminded earlier today that the DNC met with an actual government official from the Ukraine in order to receive information on Trump, but I don't see the media or the left getting bent out of shape on that.

You don't see it in the media day and night, because it is not true, at least not any where close to the way the right wing is trying to spin it, and if you did some further reading on your own and away from all the right wing sites, you would know more and realize it was apples and oranges... that you are actually trying to compare imo

Trump says his advisers were not in contact with Russia during election campaign. Moscow says otherwise
He said "to the best of his knowledge." He also said "contact with Russia," not contact with some floozy Russian lawyer. By "Russia," he means the government of Russia. Anyone who says he means contact with any Russian of any kind is simply a douche bag who is trying to deceive.

So you want us to believe the fake news media is reasonable?

So you want us to believe the fake news media is reasonable?

I didn't ask about the media. I asked if it was so ino cent then why did they hide it?

Forum List

Back