Knew this was coming

First let's deal with the current justices. By their own standards either goresuch or coneybarret are illegitimate. They need to pick one to keep and the other needs to go. There there's bart O'kavenaugh. He lied under oath during his confirmation hearing and should be removed. President Joe gets two picks and the court is fixed.

Easy stuff.

First let's deal with the current justices. By their own standards either goresuch or coneybarret are illegitimate. They need to pick one to keep and the other needs to go. There there's bart O'kavenaugh. He lied under oath during his confirmation hearing and should be removed. President Joe gets two picks and the court is fixed.

Easy stuff.
You are such a lying sack of shit, but then again that is you.

Might be a good idea to wait until it actually happens before getting all outraged. And it would be good for Republicans to remember how they themselves set the stage.
The GOP filled vacancies because they had control of the both the WH and senate. Dems have done the same in the past.

I will partly agree with you on wait and see, but I believe this will be attempted.

The people will never stand for all of the time taken in confirmation hearings...the republicans will drag their feet and the house won't get anything done....and in two years this nightmare will be almost over....
What hearings? 50-51.

Done, next.

I find it interesting you should ask us to worry about Biden appointments. Not actually heard any changes proposed to the number of Supremes. Here is what trump did. "The total number of Trump Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 234, including three associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States," List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Not about Biden appointees. The Thief in Chief will fill vacancies with left wingers. Its the packing part I am posting about.

Easy stuff.
What did I say that you think was a lie?

Easy stuff.
No lying by Kavanaugh and the Barret appointment was legitimate, that is what you are lying about.

I find it interesting you should ask us to worry about Biden appointments. Not actually heard any changes proposed to the number of Supremes. Here is what trump did. "The total number of Trump Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 234, including three associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States," List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Not about Biden appointees. The Thief in Chief will fill vacancies with left wingers. Its the packing part I am posting about.
Wait til you hear something. Otherwise just a waste of perfectly good overwrought emotions.

They won't even get rid of the filibuster u think they have the balls to pack the court? Hahahaha

Don't have the votes anyway

Wait til you hear something. Otherwise just a waste of perfectly good overwrought emotions.
The looney left will have cow if the Thief in Chief does not.

Easy stuff.
No lying by Kavanaugh and the Barret appointment was legitimate, that is what you are lying about.

And goresuch got his seat because they claimed "the people should have a say" and waited 10 months for the presidential election. Coneybarret was desperately rushed in before the election just so the people wouldn't have a say.

One or the other is illegitimate. Pick which to keep.

Forum List

Back