Knew this was coming

I find it interesting you should ask us to worry about Biden appointments. Not actually heard any changes proposed to the number of Supremes. Here is what trump did. "The total number of Trump Article III judgeship nominees to be confirmed by the United States Senate is 234, including three associate justices of the Supreme Court of the United States," List of federal judges appointed by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Not about Biden appointees. The Thief in Chief will fill vacancies with left wingers. Its the packing part I am posting about.
Wait til you hear something. Otherwise just a waste of perfectly good overwrought emotions.
The looney left will have cow if the Thief in Chief does not.
I do not care about the far left or far right. Neither will get their way for the next 4 years and I say, tough sh#t to them. Unless the dying trumpists declare war on his centrist moderate agenda, he will govern from the centrist moderate viewpoint. If the goal of the trumpist turns out to be stop him from doing anything at all, all bets are off.

Might be a good idea to wait until it actually happens before getting all outraged. And it would be good for Republicans to remember how they themselves set the stage.

I wasn't aware that the Republicans bumped up the number of SC justices, so they could pack it.

When did that happen?

First let's deal with the current justices. By their own standards either goresuch or coneybarret are illegitimate. They need to pick one to keep and the other needs to go. There there's bart O'kavenaugh. He lied under oath during his confirmation hearing and should be removed. President Joe gets two picks and the court is fixed.

Easy stuff.
You are such a lying sack of shit, but then again that is you.
What did I say that you think was a lie?
No lying by Kavanaugh and the Barret appointment was legitimate, that is what you are lying about.

And goresuch got his seat because they claimed "the people should have a say" and waited 10 months for the presidential election. Coneybarret was desperately rushed in before the election just so the people wouldn't have a say.

One or the other is illegitimate. Pick which to keep.

Both are legitimate, sounds like sour grapes for you.

First let's deal with the current justices. By their own standards either goresuch or coneybarret are illegitimate. They need to pick one to keep and the other needs to go. There there's bart O'kavenaugh. He lied under oath during his confirmation hearing and should be removed. President Joe gets two picks and the court is fixed.

Easy stuff.
The Constitution disagrees with your kuuunt commie ass.

Go fuck your worthless self.

Easy stuff.
The Constitution disagrees with your kuuunt commie ass.

Go fuck your worthless self.
Yes I realize you criminals have discovered the the constitution doesn't cover hypocrisy.

Easy stuff.

Wow are you and idiot.

Easy stuff.
You are such a lying sack of shit, but then again that is you.
What did I say that you think was a lie?
No lying by Kavanaugh and the Barret appointment was legitimate, that is what you are lying about.

And goresuch got his seat because they claimed "the people should have a say" and waited 10 months for the presidential election. Coneybarret was desperately rushed in before the election just so the people wouldn't have a say.

One or the other is illegitimate. Pick which to keep.

Both are legitimate, no matter how much it hurts your feelings.

Democrats Plan to Erase Trump’s Legacy With Court Packing | News Ready

Biden with no guts would not say anything about court packing during the election. Hope this falls flat.
Manchin and Sinema have both said they won't vote to end the filibuster....If they stick to their words (a coin flip at best) it won't happen.
They have the perfect excuse to change their minds with McConnell filibustering the most basic ordinary things like Committee assignments and with Lady Lindsey holding up the Attorney General appointment

Forum List

Back