KKK's activity in Arkansas.

looks like I struck a nerve
No...it looks like you are either a liar or illiterate.

prove me wrong genius

black males are more violent than the KKK

I don't have to prove the ignorance of your statement, that's a childish and transparent attempt to distance yourself from your own stupidity.

prove me wrong

I already did...

when?

blacks are more violent than the KKK

prove me wrong

No...it looks like you are either a liar or illiterate.

prove me wrong genius

I don't have to prove the ignorance of your statement, that's a childish and transparent attempt to distance yourself from your own stupidity.

prove me wrong

I already did...

when?

prove me wrong
Already did...you are just upset your lie was caught.
Don't be mad...next time just try to be right.

Btw, changing the wording of your statement doesn't change the fact that you lied, it simply reinforces your lie.

So on that point my statement is fact, you can go argue the lie you typed with someone else.

Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up, where is the BLACK THUG on innocent BLACK VICTIM threads? You want to talk about white on white, but NEVER black on black...and where is the outrage over all those black babies being aborted... #BLACKLIVESMATTER, isn't that the new mantra?

See. once again you strut your stupidity like a barn yard liitle rooster...lol.

You say that I brought up "black thug/black victim thread"...please post a link to me ever bringing such a issue up???
I will be waiting...this should prove entertaining.

No, you better get a 5th grader to reread that post for you, I never stated YOU personally.
Here, so you don't have to hurt your finger going back...

"Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up, where is the BLACK THUG on innocent BLACK VICTIM threads? You want to talk about white on white, but NEVER black on black...and where is the outrage over all those black babies being aborted... #BLACKLIVESMATTER, isn't that the new mantra?"

You taking your meds, or hitting the pipe?

OH...there's another form of the English word "you" that's not personal???

LOL!!!!...please just stop.

You, referring to a group of similar people! You fucked up and now trying to spin your way out!

And where did I say..."You say that I brought up "black thug/black victim thread"...please post a link to me ever bringing such a issue up??? You haven't brought it up, THAT is your problem!

You trying to exercise a chain of logic is like a monkey playing with dynamite!!!!

YOUR DIRECT STATEMENT:
Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up,

NOW you want to insinuate that you were referring to a group of people???...lol...really???

Please just stop.

Yes, you in your brilliance.... and? I only schooled you on the use of you, as in a specific group! You having a hard day again, I see... unable to make easy connections.... You are almost as funny as Jake the Flake is!

The KKK was an arm of the democrat party during the 50's and 60's. Long time democrat senator Robert Byrd was a KKK recruiter and only moderately repentant in front of some audiences in his later years. The standing joke in law-enforcement used to be that there were more paid FBI informants in the KKK than actual members. Since membership in the KKK today is so socially radioactive I expect the ratio is still the same.

The KKK was an arm of the democrat party during the 50's and 60's. Long time democrat senator Robert Byrd was a KKK recruiter and only moderately repentant in front of some audiences in his later years. The standing joke in law-enforcement used to be that there were more paid FBI informants in the KKK than actual members. Since membership in the KKK today is so socially radioactive I expect the ratio is still the same.
Don't count on KKK membership being socially radioactive. Black mob violence is making the KKK respectable.

prove me wrong genius

prove me wrong

I already did...

when?

prove me wrong

then you will be able to show that lie

Btw, changing the wording of your statement doesn't change the fact that you lied, it simply reinforces your lie.

So on that point my statement is fact, you can go argue the lie you typed with someone else.

so then you could clearly state the lie without going around in circles?

Last edited:

I never hear or see of any KKK activity in the area I live. You would think that if they were so prevalent or powerful you would hear more than the occasional outrage over their pamphlets or billboards.

they are all but defunct

prove me wrong

I already did...

when?

prove me wrong

The easily disproved lie you told was that the Black Panthers have killed more people than the KKK.

That's an ignorant lie, no going in circles about it, your ignorance is plain for anyone to see.

when?

prove me wrong

The easily disproved lie you told was that the Black Panthers have killed more people than the KKK.

That's an ignorant lie, no going in circles about it, your ignorance is plain for anyone to see.
As you started speaking about killings... Do you consider that racial war may occure in our country? I suppose if we have racist organizations which commit racially motivated crimes now such kind of conflict will be possible in future. Your ideas??

I already did...

when?

prove me wrong

As you started speaking about killings... Do you consider that racial war may occure in our country? I suppose if we have racist organizations which commit racially motivated crimes now such kind of conflict will be possible in future. Your ideas??

When have the Black Panthers ever called for a racial war or the killing of white people???...please post a link.

I will then post links of the KKK and other white hate groups virtually begging for a race war.

I live in reality...there will be no race war no matter what the losers and failures of this society attempt to manufacture.

Forum List

Back