KKK's activity in Arkansas.

How about you start on thread on the white on white crime epidemic or the alarming rate of whites killing police officers or the alarming rate of white rapists...yeah we know...smh.

Proportionately when comparing populations, blacks commit 4X more crime... But YOU genius, knew that!

Again where's the threads on white pathology???...oh yeah, it doesn't fit the agenda.

So now you are excusing the overwhelming number of white criminals...lol...typical.

How about you start on thread on the white on white crime epidemic or the alarming rate of whites killing police officers or the alarming rate of white rapists...yeah we know...smh.

Proportionately when comparing populations, blacks commit 4X more crime... But YOU genius, knew that!

Again where's the threads on white pathology???...oh yeah, it doesn't fit the agenda.

So now you are excusing the overwhelming number of white criminals...lol...typical.

But whites don't play the VICTIM card as racist blacks do! You know that! :badgrin::badgrin:

The KKK has a history of rape, murder and violence.

The Black Panthers scare white people with their black blankness.

So yeah, same thing :rolleyes:

Do some checking. The Black Panthers have killed FAR more people since the 60s then the KKK. The numbers aren't even close. They far out do the KKK or actually EVERY white hate group in rape and violent acts to. The Black Panthers are just the KKK on steroids for blacks!

The major difference is the VAST majority of white people condemn the KKK, but the vast majority of black people support the Black Panthers.

Yeah except you have nothing...nothing to back that bullshit up. Thanks for trying tho

Blacks kill more blacks than the KKK ever did - JSOnline

black kill more blacks than the KKK

and we can also discuss the black on white crime rate

conclusion black males are more violent than the KKK

Do some checking. The Black Panthers have killed FAR more people since the 60s then the KKK. The numbers aren't even close. They far out do the KKK or actually EVERY white hate group in rape and violent acts to. The Black Panthers are just the KKK on steroids for blacks!

The major difference is the VAST majority of white people condemn the KKK, but the vast majority of black people support the Black Panthers.

Yeah except you have nothing...nothing to back that bullshit up. Thanks for trying tho

Hey Stupid Ass...how about passing a reading course!!!!

The bullshit assumption and lie thrown out was that the Black Panthers killed more whites than the KKK.

So either you are too stupid to understand what was said or you are typically squirming like a little bitch and trying to deflect from the actual ignorant statement made.

looks like I struck a nerve

UUHHMMM...wrong again,pseudo-Einstein!!!!
That's exactly what they are doing when certain losers post their daily "black criminal" threads all day long while attempting to ignore the fact of white criminality and the glaring fact that over 807% of white are killed by whites...lol.
Try something more inventive...

The bullshit assumption and lie thrown out was that the Black Panthers killed more whites than the KKK.

So either you are too stupid to understand what was said or you are typically squirming like a little bitch and trying to deflect from the actual ignorant statement made.

No...it looks like you are either a liar or illiterate.

That's exactly what they are doing when certain losers post their daily "black criminal" threads all day long while attempting to ignore the fact of white criminality and the glaring fact that over 807% of white are killed by whites...lol.

Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up, where is the BLACK THUG on innocent BLACK VICTIM threads? You want to talk about white on white, but NEVER black on black...and where is the outrage over all those black babies being aborted... #BLACKLIVESMATTER, isn't that the new mantra?

prove me wrong genius

black males are more violent than the KKK

Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up, where is the BLACK THUG on innocent BLACK VICTIM threads? You want to talk about white on white, but NEVER black on black...and where is the outrage over all those black babies being aborted... #BLACKLIVESMATTER, isn't that the new mantra?

what would happen if there was a thread on black on white crime?

would his head explode?

See. once again you strut your stupidity like a barn yard liitle rooster...lol.

You say that I brought up "black thug/black victim thread"...please post a link to me ever bringing such a issue up???
I will be waiting...this should prove entertaining.

prove me wrong genius

I don't have to prove the ignorance of your statement, that's a childish and transparent attempt to distance yourself from your own stupidity.

You say that I brought up "black thug/black victim thread"...please post a link to me ever bringing such a issue up???

No, you better get a 5th grader to reread that post for you, I never stated YOU personally.
Here, so you don't have to hurt your finger going back...

"Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up, where is the BLACK THUG on innocent BLACK VICTIM threads? You want to talk about white on white, but NEVER black on black...and where is the outrage over all those black babies being aborted... #BLACKLIVESMATTER, isn't that the new mantra?"

You taking your meds, or hitting the pipe?

prove me wrong genius

I don't have to prove the ignorance of your statement, that's a childish and transparent attempt to distance yourself from your own stupidity.

prove me wrong

No, you better get a 5th grader to reread that post for you, I never stated YOU personally.

"Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up, where is the BLACK THUG on innocent BLACK VICTIM threads? You want to talk about white on white, but NEVER black on black...and where is the outrage over all those black babies being aborted... #BLACKLIVESMATTER, isn't that the new mantra?"

OH...there's another form of the English word "you" that's not personal???

LOL!!!!...please just stop.

prove me wrong genius

prove me wrong

I already did...

You, referring to a group of similar people! You fucked up and now trying to spin your way out!

And where did I say..."You say that I brought up "black thug/black victim thread"...please post a link to me ever bringing such a issue up??? You haven't brought it up, THAT is your problem!

You, referring to a group of similar people! You fucked up and now trying to spin your way out!

And where did I say..."You say that I brought up "black thug/black victim thread"...please post a link to me ever bringing such a issue up??? You haven't brought it up, THAT is your problem!

You trying to exercise a chain of logic is like a monkey playing with dynamite!!!!

YOUR DIRECT STATEMENT:
Well now that you, in your brilliance brought it up,

NOW you want to insinuate that you were referring to a group of people???...lol...really???

Please just stop.

What is attitude to such parties like KKK or Black Panther Party?
Do really people support them?
Here is a new story:
No stranger to controversy regarding the Ku Klux Klan, the town of Harrison, Arkansas is making headlines across the United States after a new billboard promoting “white pride” and the KKK’s radio station went up earlier this week.
Placed on Highway 65 near Harrison’s city limits, the new billboard reads, “It’s NOT Racist to [heart] Your People.” It also describes Harrison by saying, “Love Lives Here,” and depicts a young white girl holding a puppy in her arms.
The advertisement – which officially went up on Monday, according to the Harrison Daily Times – goes on to promote a website called WhitePrideRadio.com.
If typed into an internet browser, the link redirects viewers to another page encouraging people to tune into KKK Radio for programs aimed at “the entire family.” Alongside music and old time radio shows, the station’s schedule lists programs titled “Sword of Truth” and “The White Side,” as well as “This is the Klan.”
Notably, this isn’t the first time Harrison has become home to a provocative KKK advertisement. In October 2013, a different billboard featured a sign that read: “Anti-Racist is a Code Word for Anti-White.”
Just below that billboard was another that welcomed visitors to Harrison by pointing out “Beautiful Town. Beautiful People. No Wrong Exits. No Bad Neighborhoods.” Alongside these words was a picture of a white family.
Despite the bad press, Robb said there are no plans to take down the ad before its one-year lease expires. In fact, he told the Daily Times that the group will “probably redo the lease” by the time 2016 rolls around.
B6WEIYUCQAMKgsu.jpg

B4oxImxCAAAbCyZ.png

your thoughts?
well when they start calling for the murders of black cops and black babies and start hanging around voter booths in robes, this is much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back