KKK to hold parade in North Carolina celebrating Trump victory

A mixture of what?
Mexicans are mostly white, but they have a lot of Amerindians and a mix of the two called Mestizo.

In the USA we have a lot of Amerindian and European mix, but they have always been considered white for some reasons that the pseudo-science of racial categorization arbitrarily assigns, it seems to me.

The group will hold the parade in North Carolina Dec. 3, but has not yet specified a time or location.

The Loyal White Knights of the KKK refers to the parade as a "Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade" and says on its website that "Trump's race united my people."

-----------------------------------

Well, we kinda knew that, didn't we?
ere are the LYNCH MOB when you need them,OOOOooopppppppsss I forgot the KKK ARE THE LYNCH MOB........maybe they can Lynch each other,they are MAD ENOUGH

The group will hold the parade in North Carolina Dec. 3, but has not yet specified a time or location.

The Loyal White Knights of the KKK refers to the parade as a "Victory Klavalkade Klan Parade" and says on its website that "Trump's race united my people."

I wonder how much the Dems paid them. At the end of the day, the KKK is Democrats after all.

I wonder how much the Dems paid them. At the end of the day, the KKK is Democrats after all.

Bowl-haircut-boi rates this post "hilarious".

DavidDuke.jpg

GOOD... if they were closer I think I'd JOIN them, because ya know what? I've seen enough of THIS crap since the black mother fucker in the white house took office to last me a LIFE TIME, and I've had my fill...

Shock Video: Black Mob Viciously Beats White Trump Voter - "you gonna pay for that shit"...

Horrifying video shows elderly Donald Trump supporter being beaten up in the street by thug teens who then steal his car

Last edited:
They celebrate a Trump victory, so you attribute Trump to the KKK.

That's the dumbest, most intellectually lazy reasoning I've ever heard.

That's ironic. Hillary's foundation got money from Saudi Arabia and Trump claimed that meant Hillary didn't care about women et al.

So they celebrate a Trump victory, so you attribute Trump to the KKK.

That's the dumbest, most intellectually lazy reasoning I've ever heard.
Must be something about Trump they admire. What do you think that is?

They are Idiots, so what? that doesn't make most conservatives racists, xenophobes, homophobes as sold by the left. there are people on both sides who are obsessed with race and its a sickness. I'm willing to bet La Raza groups gave their vote to Hillary and would have had a parade had she won. I wouldnt be supprised if they are protesting now, just as the KKK would be protesting had Hillary had won.

DavidDuke.jpg

Probably a toupee, genius.

DavidDuke.jpg

Probably a toupee, genius.

Looks like a Beatle wig, circa 1963.

The KKK should feel right at home with the other racist terrorist group there that is burning the American flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt, and calling for Trump's assassination....

Talk about a culture clash - the 1st Democratic Party's racist hate group comes face-to-face with the new liberal racist hate group... :p

The KKK should feel right at home with the other racist terrorist group there that is burning the American flag, calling for the overthrow of the govt, and calling for Trump's assassination....

Talk about a culture clash - the 1st Democratic Party's racist hate group comes face-to-face with the new liberal racist hate group... :p
So you are saying the people Trump hates, hate him back.

So you are saying the people Trump hates, hate him back.
No, that's what you are saying.

Forum List

Back