KKK Grand Dragon Backs Hillary......She Still Hasn't Vehemently Condemned Him

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary has received the endorsement of racist KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg of California.

She still has failed to adequately disavow his support......

kkk-white-supremac_3594007b.jpg

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

5:27AM GMT 14 Mar 2016

If Donald Trump is ambivalent about the Ku Klux Klan and other fringe groups he has been linked with, he can rest assured that - for some, at least - the feeling is mutual.

The demagogic Republican frontrunner has come under fire for failing to adequately disavow the support of David Duke, a former KKK grand wizard who told listeners to his radio programme that voting against Mr Trump would be “treason against your heritage”.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

kkk-california_3594008b.jpg
Will Quigg at the rally Photo: Brian Levin

“Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights [favouring gun ownership] that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

But that, Mr Quigg insists, “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was. David Duke, we found out, was supporting Donald Trump and we have nothing to do with David Duke.”

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion - if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

The KKK leader who says he backs Hillary Clinton

Last edited:
Hillary has receive the endorsement of racist KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg of California.

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

If Donald Trump is ambivalent about the Ku Klux Klan and other fringe groups he has been linked with, he can rest assured that - for some, at least - the feeling is mutual.

The demagogic Republican frontrunner has come under fire for failing to adequately disavow the support of David Duke, a former KKK grand wizard who told listeners to his radio programme that voting against Mr Trump would be “treason against your heritage”.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Klan’s California chapter and responsible for recruitment in the western United States, is less keen to give Mr Trump the dubious benefit of his support.

“We want Hillary Clinton to win,” Mr Quigg told The Telegraph. “She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda. She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colours are going to show.

“Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights [favouring gun ownership] that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency.”

Mr Quigg’s declaration of allegiance to Mrs Clinton sounds unconvincing - and contradicts earlier statements.

Last year, he sent a tweet to Mr Trump reading: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

But that, Mr Quigg insists, “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was. David Duke, we found out, was supporting Donald Trump and we have nothing to do with David Duke.”

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion - if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

seems legit

This is Mr Quigg getting into an altercation with some BLM members.

Toward the end he says he likes Hillary Clinton as president.

Last edited:
David Duke is THE most well known KKK member in the world. He has been a guest on the Howard Stern Show numerous times. I've never heard of this dude, and neither has anyone else.

No sane person would believe Hillary would support any aspect of the KKK. When Trump was asked if he wanted their support, he wasn't sure.

KKK started with the Democratic Party so this is no surprise.

Big surprise the Grand Wizard of the KKK supports the democrat candidate Hillary Clinton. The Democrats started the KKK after all.

Hillary has received the endorsement of racist KKK Grand Dragon Will Quigg of California.

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

You didn't read the article, did you?

There are approximately 25,000 hardcore white supremacist activists that make up about 300 groups. There are also approximately 150,000 to 200,000 subscribers to racist publications. There are a handful of black supremacist groups and also some Jewish supremacist groups.
That said, those groups are comprised of adult voters who, like them or not, will support candidates to their liking, or who they consider least offensive to them. Just because they spout publically that they support one candidate or another, isn't the responsibility of any candidate to acknowledge in a positive or negative way. The only thing the candidate should do, is "ignore" them.

By Robert Tait, Anaheim

Oh god, another one of these things where the right demand someone speaks up.

Surely it's better for Hillary to not even give airtime to these people.

Forum List

Back