Kissing Black History Month

Come on Moonglow, you can do better than that.
Hey cave ape. Moonglow is not the one you quoted. I know you have a hard time reading but that was pretty bad.
laugh.gif

Damn Moonglow, settle down there boy or you'll blow a gasket.
Oh I get it. Your are trying to put some distance between the post showing what an idiot you are.

I wont let that happen. I'll just keep reposting that last post.
laugh.gif

Tissue?
Dont carry any with me. You can wipe your face with your shirt.
laugh.gif

Go blow your nose and dry your eyes.

Hey cave ape. Moonglow is not the one you quoted. I know you have a hard time reading but that was pretty bad.
laugh.gif

Oh I get it. Your are trying to put some distance between the post showing what an idiot you are.

laugh.gif

Tissue?
laugh.gif

Go get an education and learn how not to look like an idiot.
laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

Discovery Day does not mean discovery of America you dipshit, it meant discovery of the pathway to the Americas. Are you really that fucking stupid?
You dumb cave monkeys always set yourself up to look like fools.

Discovery Day - definition of Discovery Day by The Free Dictionary

Noun 1. Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus
Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus

laugh.gif

Tissue?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

Discovery Day does not mean discovery of America you dipshit, it meant discovery of the pathway to the Americas. Are you really that fucking stupid?

Noun 1. Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus
Discovery Day - a legal holiday commemorating the discovery of America by Christopher Columbus

I'm wondering how much more childish you can get.

laugh.gif

Tissue?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

I think I can get just as childish as you can. Of course I can stop. For you its your natural state. How much of an idiot do you feel like being wrong and trying to argue about it?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

I think I can get just as childish as you can. Of course I can stop. For you its your natural state. How much of an idiot do you feel like being wrong and trying to argue about it?

I'm not wrong, the fact remains that "America" could mean South or Central America and not North America. But you can't seem to understand that simple logic.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

I'm not wrong, the fact remains that "America" could mean South or Central America and not North America. But you can't seem to understand that simple logic.
Nice try monkey. Thats not what you meant.
laugh.gif

You are one stupid fuck.

I pity you.

Forum List

Back