Kiss your dollars good bye. The banks want to trade them for tokens....

Here are a couple hints to help you catch up, Rammie.

CENTRAL BANK Digital Currency.

Bank for INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS.

Now see if you can warp that into your Q-tarded paranoid fantasy about your money.

Good luck!

Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You were listening to your favorite Q-anon channel when they played some doom music and then told you the international Jewish bankers were going to take your dollars away and you have no choice about it.

You then went out and looked for a link, didn't read a word of it, and then posted this topic.

So let me ask you a very simple question: Do you know what the BIS is?
Try checking out Reuters and AP News once in a while, numb nuts.
This has been in the news for well over a year.
You are proof that all LibTards look for are anti-Trump news stores.

You found a pretty picture with lots of colors! Ooooooh!

You can't explain it, though, can you.

Tell me, what's the difference between CBDC and crypto? What is a customer token? What is a settlement token?

Explain it to my -100 IQ self.
If only you could read the pretty picture. They tell you right where your "tokens" are going to end up. In return, you'll get a social credit score to explain the deductions. Let's clarify for our readers just what and more importantly WHO the BIS is:
The BIS's mission is to support central banks' pursuit of monetary and financial stability through international cooperation,
They are they the bankers bank. They promote the global monetary system through our cooperation. Our money, their worthless tokens. I fear you're one of the ones that won't understand it until you go through it.

1668637000359.png

if only you could read the pretty picture. Let's clarify for our readers just what and more importantly WHO the BIS is:
The BIS's mission is to support central banks' pursuit of monetary and financial stability through international cooperation,
They are they the bankers bank. They promote the global monetary system through our cooperation. Our money, their worthless tokens. I fear you're one of the ones that won't understand it until you go through it.
I see you are still unable to explain in your own words what the BIS is. And since you cannot, you don't understand it has fuck-all to do with YOUR money.

You are a copy-and-paste drone.

What is a customer token? It's in your pretty picture.

What is a settlement token? It's right there in your pretty picture.

You copied and pasted it without a clue what it all means.

They can only confiscate it if they know about it.

I have heard of grocery stores that are set up to exchange food for metal. I don't know where they are, but I imagine that it wouldn't be hard to set up. I knew about one in LA several years ago but I doubt if I could find it now.

I don't buy metal to sell, so "taking profits" means nothing to me. I buy it to keep my wealth from being stolen by a corrupt government.

You can buy metals in very small increments for ease of spending. Look up CombiBars.

Well, here is the option they gave our grandparents. If you are caught with gold you failed to produce, you will serve up to ten years in prison. If you have children, you will lose them. And your job along with your freedom, your house, your cars, and your tokens...
I prefer the smaller options with gold. And small bags of junk silver. But the only way to keep your wealth from being stolen is to shoot the armed government IRS agent at your door. If you bought your gold from a reputable firm, then the government already knows exactly what you have.
Utah tried to use gold as legal tender again and the feds shot that down immediately.

Back in the days when countries were on the gold standard, there was a room in the basement of the New York Federal Reserve which contained piles of gold.

The room was segmented into all the countries which did business with the US. Each segment contained gold which belonged to that country.

If a country owed money to the US and wanted to pay it back, a clerk would go down to the basement and physically move that amount of gold from that country's section of the basement to the US section of the basement.

I kid you not.

This is basically what the BIS does today with fiat money.

Some countries still transfer physical cash and coins to settle their obligations. The US and other nations have their accounts settled by the BIS digitally.

The difference between a CBDC and crypto is that a CBDC is pegged to a country's currency and does not fluctuate based on speculation the way crypto does.

A CBDC is issued by a central bank, which is another difference.

CBDC transactions are not anonymized, which is yet another difference.

The BIS and its member central banks and some commercial banks are performing a proof of concept experiment to see if CBDC's are more efficient for settling their international obligations.

And that's it. In my own words.

Easy peasy!

So all you can do is plagiarize from a blog.

Who do you think you are fooling?

What exactly are they doing, tard?

In your own words. I shouldn't have to say that, but...

Here dummy, From the horse's mouth:

The project will be conducted in a test environment and only use simulated data. Participants include BNY Mellon, Citi, HSBC, Mastercard, PNC Bank, TD Bank, Truist, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo. Swift, the global financial messaging service provider, is supporting interoperability across the international financial ecosystem.
It's all about the pretty picture you can't seem to figure out. And where the money eventually ends up... And it ain't in your digital wallet, dummy.

There's no project. The banks aren't up to anything. They work in our best interest. You are more than welcome to believe I am making this all up... :laugh:

Here are a couple hints to help you catch up, Rammie.

CENTRAL BANK Digital Currency.

Bank for INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS.

Now see if you can warp that into your Q-tarded paranoid fantasy about your money.

Good luck!

This is such a non-story.

Here dummy, From the horse's mouth:

The project will be conducted in a test environment and only use simulated data. Participants include BNY Mellon, Citi, HSBC, Mastercard, PNC Bank, TD Bank, Truist, U.S. Bank and Wells Fargo. Swift, the global financial messaging service provider, is supporting interoperability across the international financial ecosystem.
It's all about the pretty picture you can't seem to figure out. And where the money eventually ends up... And it ain't in your digital wallet, dummy.

There's no project. The banks aren't up to anything. They work in our best interest. You are more than welcome to believe I am making this all up... :laugh:
You are copying and pasting stuff you have no comprehension of.

You have proven you are unable to explain in your own words what it all means. You clearly fell for whatever bullshit your favorite propagandist told you, and they obviously don't understand it either, so they just made shit up.

I guess Irish Ram is googling her ass off right now. :lol:
No need, you are such an easy target.........
Again right from the Fed. Reserve, NY branch:
This theoretical FMI provides a multi-asset, always-on, programmable infrastructure containing digital representations of central bank, commercial bank, and regulated non-bank issuer liabilities, denominated in U.S. dollars.

It's just for fun. If it works, they won't use it on us, honest...

You are copying and pasting stuff you have no comprehension of.

You have proven you are unable to explain in your own words what it all means. You clearly fell for whatever bullshit your favorite propagandist told you, and they obviously don't understand it either, so they just made shit up.

This is an intra-bank deposit requirement and short term loan settlement issue.

Any excuse for conspiracy hysterics, I suppose.

Forum List

Back