Global war on farmers?

Don’t farmers in the US get a crap-ton of subsidies?
School meals, food stamps, MREs etc.

Weird bit of trivia: The U.S military had a monopoly on M&Ms. They were developed so that troops had candy that would not melt in their hands or pockets And candies like that are also very useful to hand out to little kids so that you can use them as human shields.

Last edited:
I prefer to talk about farmer's daughters.

Petticoat-Junction-TV-show-credits.jpg

I guess I think of those more like gardens. Not a slam on those huge gardens.
you would be surprised how much a small 1/2 acre farm can grow,, some guys are doing well over 100K a yr and more,, like I said its all about what youre growing and the space available,,

on my 12 acres I could easily provide ten families with all the pork chicken and table veg they could eat for 10 months of the yr,,

you would be surprised how much a small 1/2 acre farm can grow,, some guys are doing well over 100K a yr and more,, like I said its all about what youre growing and the space available,,

on my 12 acres I could easily provide ten families with all the pork chicken and table veg they could eat for 10 months of the yr,,

Oh I have no doubt! I have had gardens that provided veggies for several families. In fact, we had to take out a very large tree in our backyard. Hated to see the old thing go. But now I have plenty of sunshine! When spring comes I will be on a tomato planting frenzy!

Oh I have no doubt! I have had gardens that provided veggies for several families. In fact, we had to take out a very large tree in our backyard. Hated to see the old thing go. But now I have plenty of sunshine! When spring comes I will be on a tomato planting frenzy!
my fenced in garden/field is about 15K sq ft and that doesnt include the berry field,,

since I shut down my remodel business and moved my shop home next yr I will do pigs and chickens for both eggs and meat,,

I could give you several examples of small farms producing tons of food with little effort and most without tractors but if you want to see real production at a small sustainable scale theres no one better tha n the man himself joel salatin

The crazy climate change apocalypse cultists never use any oil or eat food because they are special.
The problem is that other people do.
They are going to cause a famine in Africa.

climatekjahadhakjkadh.jpg

my fenced in garden/field is about 15K sq ft and that doesnt include the berry field,,

since I shut down my remodel business and moved my shop home next yr I will do pigs and chickens for both eggs and meat,,

We looked at doing something similar. But my Sweetie will retire in less than a year. Our plans are to travel extensively.

Forum List

Back