Kiss Frontman Paul Stanley Blasts Suspension Of Phil Robertson

Kiss is EXTREMELY conservative. Have you ever heard Gene Simmons? He sounds like Newt Gingrich.

Glad to see this. Kiss has a lot of influence on their fan base which is tens of millions, a amount that far exceeds the gay population in America.

Yep. KISS and its fans will bring liberals to their knees!

paul%2080s%20unmasked%209.jpg

Paul is a business man and has that gay lisp.
He prefers painting to music and has a ton of great compositions to his credit.

I count exactly 10 threads you have started in the current events forum relating to the Phil Robertson comments. Get the hell over it dude, surely there is something in life that can catch your interest outside of this dumb shit. Paul Stanley? Really?

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

I count exactly 10 threads you have started in the current events forum relating to the Phil Robertson comments. Get the hell over it dude, surely there is something in life that can catch your interest outside of this dumb shit. Paul Stanley? Really?

GoT_slapping_joffrey.gif

Plus he's got one about "sodomites"
rofl.gif

I'm sure there are other big name celebs that think the same way.

Quite a few. There is a little publicized group in Hollywood called The Friends of Abraham Lincoln that has the most conservatives as members. I don't like Kiss. I don't care for their style. I've seen Gene Simmons in quite a few interviews. He is as far right as anyone could get.

LL Cool Jay is very conservative. So is rapper Fifty Cent. LL Cool Jay caught a home invader that had broken into his home and almost beat the man to death.

Just because Stanley supports what Robertson said, that doesn't mean Kiss's fan base is going to support Stanley. What kind of logic is that? Stanley supports Robertson. Stanley's band has a large fan base. Therefore, the entire fan base of millions will support Stanley's support of Robertson. Sorry, the conclusion does not work. Fans of any musician or group or actor, etc., are individuals and do not think in lockstep. People who believe in gay rights and respecting the lifestyles of others are not likely to suddenly give up their individual view of life because they like the band Kiss.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are other big name celebs that think the same way.

Quite a few. There is a little publicized group in Hollywood called The Friends of Abraham Lincoln that has the most conservatives as members. I don't like Kiss. I don't care for their style. I've seen Gene Simmons in quite a few interviews. He is as far right as anyone could get.

LL Cool Jay is very conservative. So is rapper Fifty Cent. LL Cool Jay caught a home invader that had broken into his home and almost beat the man to death.

-- that's what "conservative" is? :confused:

Wow.

Just because Stanley supports what Robertson said, that doesn't mean Kiss's fan base is going to support Stanley. What kind of logic is that? Stanley supports Robertson. Stanley's band has a large fan base. Therefore, the entire fan base of millions will support Stanley's support of Robertson. Sorry, the conclusion does not work. Fans of any musician or group or actor, etc., are individuals and do not think in lockstep. People who believe in gay rights and respecting the lifestyles of others are not likely to suddenly give up their individual view of life because they like the band Kiss.

The fan base has nothing to do with this topic.

The fan base has nothing to do with this topic.

OP sez:
Glad to see this. Kiss has a lot of influence on their fan base which is tens of millions, a amount that far exceeds the gay population in America.

--- but I'm sure Hawaii Five-O dood will be happy to start yet another thread for every one of those "tens of millions"....

Forum List

Back