KING Biden

30+ executive orders in just over a week.

What the hell. Why even bother with a legislative branch?

This shit has to be curbed wouldn't you agree?

Agree. We need to add some teeth to the constitution to get rid of the EO's, War Powers Act, the party leaders shutting down any votes or floor debates. I remember you were against them under Trump too...unlike a lot of your fellow conservatives. Nice consistency.

Not if it helps.

It only helps the DNC.

Can't think of one that helps America.
I can but then again I am not blinded by myopic thoughts for party affiliation or fanaticism. George Washington to Biden have used the EO, as long as it is not abused and it has a power check with the Supreme Court and Congress.

Not if it helps.

It only helps the DNC.

I can but then again I am not blinded by myopic thoughts for party affiliation or fanaticism. George Washington to Biden have used the EO, as long as it is not abused and it has a power check with the Supreme Court and Congress.

I can but then again I am not blinded by myopic thoughts for party affiliation or fanaticism.

Really?

you've sure fooled me.

I notice you didn't list any that benefit America, tho you said you could.

Not if it helps.

It only helps the DNC.

I can but then again I am not blinded by myopic thoughts for party affiliation or fanaticism.

Really?

you've sure fooled me.

the EO to help Americans with foodstuffs

Agree. We need to add some teeth to the constitution to get rid of the EO's, War Powers Act, the party leaders shutting down any votes or floor debates. I remember you were against them under Trump too...unlike a lot of your fellow conservatives. Nice consistency.
No teeth are needed. The Constitution is clear.

Not if it helps.

It only helps the DNC.

Really?

you've sure fooled me.

huh?

It is? Cool..what part covers Executive Orders and the War Powers Act?

as long as it is not abused and it has a power check with the Supreme Court and Congress.
It is abused. Period. The SC and congress are spineless tyrants who believe they're special and they are far from it-

Hahahaha.. and Trump thought he had all the judges and justices in the bag.. Dumbass doesn't know these people put the Constitution ahead of allegiance to him.

Not if it helps.

It only helps the DNC.

Really?

you've sure fooled me.

Why hasn't everyone put MG on Ignore?
Feelings hurt! Feelings hurt!

It is? Cool..what part covers Executive Orders and the War Powers Act?
It doesnt. Thats the point.

Forum List

Back