Perfectly Sane in San Francisco

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Americans are receiving repeated lessons in how the insanity of a totalitarian woke mob quickly destroys their history and every semblance of common sense.

Remember: California is President Asterisks model for the nation.

Abraham Lincoln. Dianne Feinstein. George Washington. Paul Revere.

These names are among ones that must be removed from public schools because of their ties to slavery, oppression, or racism, San Francisco school board officials decided by a 6-1 vote on Tuesday night.

More than a third of the district’s 125 schools made the list of objectionable names, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Schools will have until April to offer new names, which will then be voted on by board members.

The new namesakes must adhere to a set of guidelines, including that individuals proposed must not have been slave owners or abetted in slavery or genocide, violated human rights violations, or be “known racists and/or white supremacists.

Americans are receiving repeated lessons in how the insanity of a totalitarian woke mob quickly destroys their history and every semblance of common sense.

These names are among ones that must be removed from public schools because of their ties to slavery, oppression, or racism, San Francisco school board officials decided by a 6-1 vote on Tuesday night.

More than a third of the district’s 125 schools made the list of objectionable names, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Schools will have until April to offer new names, which will then be voted on by board members.

The new namesakes must adhere to a set of guidelines, including that individuals proposed must not have been slave owners or abetted in slavery or genocide, violated human rights violations, or be “known racists and/or white supremacists.

If there are any other old people on this forum, they remember what a beautiful, peaceful, & orderly city San Francisco used to be.

I visited Frisco in the 1950s with my mother and brother. We took the night train from Los Angeles to that city on the bay. Stayed at the Mark Hopkins hotel on the hill. Ate delicious food in Chinatown. Visited the famous zoo. Saw the growing airport.

Today Frisco is a, well, cesspool. Loony radicals run the place. Presumably placed there by loony voters.

It breaks one's heart. But, then, many American cities have been destroyed. Hey! Who ever thought that even Portland would be taken over by the loons?

The dreams of the 1960s have turned into a nightmare.

Last edited:

Didn't the progressives scoff at people who said it wouldn't end with confederate generals?

If there are any other old people on this forum, they remember what a beautiful, peaceful, & orderly city San Francisco used to be.

I visited Frisco in the 1950s with my mother and brother. We took the night train from Los Angeles to that city on the bay. Stayed at the Mark Hopkins hotel on the hill. Ate delicious food in Chinatown. Visited the famous zoo. Saw the growing airport.

Today Frisco is a, well, cesspool. Loony radicals run the place. Presumably placed there by loony voters.

It breaks one's heart. But, then, many American cities have been destroyed. Hey! Who ever thought that even Portland would be taken over by the loons?

I went to school there in the 70s and I felt it was a bit of a shithole way back then.
I can imagine how much worse it has become.

"The committee’s criteria for renaming included slave owners, colonizers, as well as those connected to genocide or oppression"

Slavery was normal in virtually all of the Americas. No colonizers no country.

Good to see they are focused on things like renaming schools instead of wasting time making sure kids can read, write and do basic math.

They don't want the kids to learn how to read, write, or do basic math. If they knew those things, they would be harder to control and oppress.

Everything the overseers of these blue shitholes do makes sense when you realize their ONLY goal is to keep people ignorant, in debt, unarmed, and dependent on the government for everything.

I went to school there in the 70s and I felt it was a bit of a shithole way back then.
I can imagine how much worse it has become.
Last I was there was about 15 years ago driving thru. I swear I went into a time machine and was in 1968. Psychedelic VW’s, Afros, peace signs, etc etc.

"The committee’s criteria for renaming included slave owners, colonizers, as well as those connected to genocide or oppression"

Slavery was normal in virtually all of the Americas. No colonizers no country.

It basically bans anyone of European Descent born before the year 1950.
Applying today’s standards to everyone in history is a significant Leftard defect. In a hundred years when meat eating is considered disgusting by society all of their names will be scratched from history.

I lived in San Francisco in 1959. Columnist Herb Caen called it Baghdad by the Bay. How beautiful it was how exciting and vibrant. It had a nightclub district with amazing places like Finochhios and the Red Balloon, an underground carnival complete with bumper cars. Golden Gate Park was an emerald ending at Playland at the beach. The stately Presidio housed military officers in orderly mini mansions along manicured streets. Now the word Presidio is banned and schools named for the base must change their names.

Yes it is heart breaking. Those of us that remember what it was view it now as the decomposing corpse of a once beautiful, living woman now with maggots crawling out of her eyes.

Historical revisionism, erasure of American history . . . the democrats want 2021 to be year "zero" of their neo-Babylonian Empire. Next they'll be building terraced hanging gardens on the Capitol and White House. We had better resurrect Gilgamesh . . .

Forum List

Back