Kinder, gentler nation....

This from the big government statist that is cool with his savoir in the White House using classified information as leverage instead of letting the American people see it.

You are just one big walking contradiction
Well if it's leverage then he's got goods on Mueller...........LOL

Perhaps he declassifies it and it's screws your Collusion theme........

:abgg2q.jpg:

I liked George senior. May he rest in peace, and may Gob bless him always. He is with his wonderful wife again, and that is absolutely wonderful.

• Banned

This from the big government statist that is cool with his savoir in the White House using classified information as leverage instead of letting the American people see it.

Lol
Career politicians/deep state make up the swamp… Or are you too stupid to realize that?
most-bad-government-has-grown-out-of-too-much-government-8034297.png

I have said since my first day on this forum that I do not think Trump was guilty of collusion or anything else with Russia. yet you dishonest fucks just keep lying, and lying and lying.

If he has the goods, the right thing to do would have been to release them months ago and put this whole thing to bed. To use them against the Dems makes him just as bad as them...which he is.

Lol
Career politicians/deep state make up the swamp… Or are you too stupid to realize that?
most-bad-government-has-grown-out-of-too-much-government-8034297.png

non sequitur much?

I have said since my first day on this forum that I do not think Trump was guilty of collusion or anything else with Russia. yet you dishonest fucks just keep lying, and lying and lying.

If he has the goods, the right thing to do would have been to release them months ago and put this whole thing to bed. To use them against the Dems makes him just as bad as them...which he is.
LOL

The Dems have behaved like a dang mob............this whole thing and investigation is BS...........He will release it when he needs the ammunition against them.

LOL

The Dems have behaved like a dang mob............this whole thing and investigation is BS...........He will release it when he needs the ammunition against them.

So, you are good with him letting the investigation go on and wasting money just so he can "get them".

That makes you every bit as bad as they are.

Guys such as manafort are the very definition of deep staters. As men such as his ilk are found fguilty the swamp gets lower.

LOL

So, you are good with him letting the investigation go on and wasting money just so he can "get them".

That makes you every bit as bad as they are.
They can end the investigation anytime they want...............Just file a report and be done with it........in the meantime they know some of it will ruin them.........

So Mueller could just be done with it.............that time table is on him............Of course disavowing him would be Poetic Justice.

The why he didn’t win a second term... he was a shitty leader. Corrupt to the core.

Single term limits would solve many of these problems before they start...

A kinder and gentler moderate globalist president with such a bland personality that he only lasts one term. The ideal republican? Maybe that's why they hate Trump so much.
One term is alright... He served his country well, and the one term was just another part if his life long service to his country. He was loyal to his wife, his family, and his country. Good job.

LOL

Mueller is a Republican, appointed by another Republican to investigate the former Democrat-turned-phony-Republican Trump.
You've got it all backasswards.

The why he didn’t win a second term... he was a shitty leader. Corrupt to the core.

Corrupt to the core ?? Really ? Hard for me to believe that, but I got a few if you want to give a quick run down on it.

Actually Reagan left him with a s & l bubble and bust and ridiculously low tax rates. The SNL recession left him vulnerable and Ross Perot hurt him too... I'm not crazy about the bushes, they are ridiculously rich and love rich people LOL

A kinder and gentler moderate globalist president with such a bland personality that he only lasts one term. The ideal republican? Maybe that's why they hate Trump so much.
One term is alright... He served his country well, and the one term was just another part if his life long service to his country. He was loyal to his wife, his family, and his country. Good job.
For sure George H.W. Bush was loyal to his wife, his family and his Country but he lost the election to a pervert draft dodger. Is that the ideal republican?

Forum List

Back