Kimberly Guilfoyle was paid $60k to introduce Trump before Capitol riot, Jan 6 committee member claims

Well there is a hlo debate around money in American politics and from here it looks to be hopelessly corrupt. But this is about a particular scam wherby money was raised to fight appeals. the actual fund did not exist and instead the cash was laundered to various entities linked to Trump.

If I had donated I would wonder why. If I beleived in the steal scam I might ponder on the failure to prove the steal and if it was linked to the funding being used for other purposes.

That is not an unreasonable position.

Why wasnt the money used to fight the "theft" of an election ? It seems obvious that Trump knew there was no theft and it would be a waste of
money.

I absolutely 100% condemn politicians feathering their nests whilst in office. Both sides do it.. But this case is so egregious it beggars belief.
What's a "hlo debate"?

Waiting, Tommy Tainant. If you want to have a conversation on an English language board, it helps to speak English.

Last edited:

Thats a huge sum of money for 2 minutes work. I would expect Oprah or similar for that kind of cash.
This does indeed look like a grift. A money laundering operation for the $250m that trump stole from the public.
KImberley is a DIL after Trumps heart. As big a crook as anyone in the trump family.

So? How is it money laundering...she will pay taxes on it.......

Thats a huge sum of money for 2 minutes work. I would expect Oprah or similar for that kind of cash.
This does indeed look like a grift. A money laundering operation for the $250m that trump stole from the public.
KImberley is a DIL after Trumps heart. As big a crook as anyone in the trump family.
bni6plon6s591.png

Doesn't Trump have like a shit ton of money? Money he had long before he ever entered politics? Can we say the same for the majority of our "career politicians"? They all have a shit ton of money but it's not money they had before they went to Washington.....
Actually we don't know that Trump had a shit load of money... You see he never released his taxes... Thanks for reminding everyone of that...

We don't know how much Trump was worth or was he heavily in debt..

What did hunter do for the 3 million he got from the Moscow wench?

DURRRRRR

If it sounds like B.S. it usually is. The source is a radical left wing Ca. democrat but why is it important to the Jan 6 gestapo? Is that the best they can do?
They have evidence... Let them deny it...

How many times must these guys be proven liars before you go, maybe they are not telling the truth... This committee has been backing upo statements with evidence...

So one criticised them for using teleprompters, they use them to know what they say is backed by evidence... They are disciplined , no over reaching, just the facts backed by evidence...

Witnesses are sworn in...

Why doesn't Trump come in and put his hand on the bible and see does he get a memory episode like MTG...

Well there is a hlo debate around money in American politics and from here it looks to be hopelessly corrupt. But this is about a particular scam wherby money was raised to fight appeals. the actual fund did not exist and instead the cash was laundered to various entities linked to Trump.

If I had donated I would wonder why. If I beleived in the steal scam I might ponder on the failure to prove the steal and if it was linked to the funding being used for other purposes.

That is not an unreasonable position.

Why wasnt the money used to fight the "theft" of an election ? It seems obvious that Trump knew there was no theft and it would be a waste of
money.

I absolutely 100% condemn politicians feathering their nests whilst in office. Both sides do it.. But this case is so egregious it beggars belief.

But I didn't see you posting here when Bill and Hillary were giving half-million dollar speeches for an hour.

I didnt think so. In GOPWORLD it is ok to raise funds for a specific purpose and then use the money to enrich yourself and friends.

That is the moral leadership that will make America great again.

Or the moral leadership that would give us hope and change.

Last edited:
I only joined in 2016 Ray. Were they paid using funds raised for something else ? Tell me about it.

You were talking about corruption and money. Think anybody would really pay a half-mil to listen to that hag for an hour with nothing in return? Next thing you're going to tell me is Hunter is a fantastic artist since he's selling his finger paintings for up to a half-mil as well. All to anonymous buyers of course.

Hey, all that coke she snorted before her speech was not cheap. (at least I'm told coke is expensive. Legal weed seems to be going for THREE HUNDRED AN OUNCE. wtf)

I'm surprised. Seems like there's would be lots of people willing to introduce a president for free.

You were talking about corruption and money. Think anybody would really pay a half-mil to listen to that hag for an hour with nothing in return? Next thing you're going to tell me is Hunter is a fantastic artist since he's selling his finger paintings for up to a half-mil as well. All to anonymous buyers of course.
So it sounds like you are accusing the people who paid them. Who were they ?
The thing is Ray...............the Clintons have a good story to tell and are worth listening to. Wealthy organisations will pay well for their insight.

kimberly is an oveweight barbie who shrieks nonsense to cretins. The comparison fails.

Forum List

Back