Kimberly Guilfoyle was paid $60k to introduce Trump before Capitol riot, Jan 6 committee member claims

He must have needed the money for something. Why put yourself on offer for a grift like this if you didnt need the money.
Of course its all guesswork beecause he conceals hs tax returns. \unlike every other President. Including President Joe.
Right. Trump's poor. He's just fooled literally everyone in the financial sector into thinking he's a billionaire. Im sure that's what's happening.

Right. Trump's poor. He's just fooled literally everyone in the financial sector into thinking he's a billionaire. Im sure that's what's happening.

Not necessarily. He might be rich but not have ready cash. He raised all of this money on a lie. Why would a rich man do that ? "Just because" seems to be your answer.

FVUtn-8WUAM7LhJ

Not necessarily. He might be rich but not have ready cash. He raised all of this money on a lie. Why would a rich man do that ? "Just because" seems to be your answer.
So lets assume he’s worth 1.5 billion. Thats the low end of the spectrum. If he has 1% in liquid finds which would be a very small percentage that’s 1.5 million dollars just laying around.

And most rich people are rich because they aren’t foolish with their money. They might be foolish with other peoples money but rarely with their own.

The whole argument that Trump isn’t stupidly wealthy is dumb.

So lets assume he’s worth 1.5 billion. Thats the low end of the spectrum. If he has 1% in liquid finds which would be a very small percentage that’s 1.5 million dollars just laying around.

And most rich people are rich because they aren’t foolish with their money. They might be foolish with other peoples money but rarely with their own.

The whole argument that Trump isn’t stupidly wealthy is dumb.
You are just guessing. Judge him by his actions not the hype.He grifted $250m and gave it to his friends not because he was super rich.

Believe whatever you want to believe. It it makes you feel better to think that he’s not wealthy rock on I guess, but you’re delusional.

I wish I was that un-wealthy. Flying around on my private jet, dating the hottest women across the globe, a household name before he even considered politics, a hit television show. the poor guy. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back