Kim Potter Trial Judge Assures Jury that Firearm in Evidence will be Cleared and Visibly Disabled from Firing

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I guess she watched in horror when the Rittenhouse prosecutor pointed the AR right at the jury, with his finger on the trigger, without bothering to clear it..

2:50 into the video.

I have mixed feelings. It is obvious to me that Rittenhouse is innocent and should never have been prosecuted. In a way, I wish the prosecution team had been composed of at least marginally competent attorneys. Then I realize that any marginally competent attorney would have never taken the case.

I guess she watched in horror when the Rittenhouse prosecutor pointed the AR right at the jury, with his finger on the trigger, without bothering to clear it..

I have mixed feelings. It is obvious to me that Rittenhouse is innocent and should never have been prosecuted. In a way, I wish the prosecution team had been composed of at least marginally competent attorneys. Then I realize that any marginally competent attorney would have never taken the case.

You write: "Then I realize that any marginally competent attorney would have never taken the case. "

Precisely! As for the prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case: the AR-15 was cleared by an arms expert at the trial; hence, the problem was that the imbecile pointed it at the jury in first place, let alone with is finger on the trigger. You never do such a thing. Never! Even if you know it's unloaded.

This woman made a tragic mistake, but had the criminal fuck not attempted to flee, he would likely be alive and sitting in prison.
She doesn't deserve prison time IMO.

How a faggot gets a black eye.

binger-meme-idlememe-9.jpg

Last edited:

The prosecutors were trying to make a name for themselves by prosecuting a famous controversial trial....they are inept and assholes.

All you have to do is open the recieving chamber and put a big orange zip tie through it. Everyone can see it and it's impossible to load or fire with it in there. Can't even pull the trigger to make a click sound.

It's what they make people do at gun shows around here that bring them in with them.

All you have to do is open the recieving chamber and put a big orange zip tie through it. Everyone can see it and it's impossible to load or fire with it in there. Can't even pull the trigger to make a click sound.

It's what they make people do at gun shows around here that bring them in with them.
I know right? The dreaded gun shows that liberals fear more than a job fair are more safe than a courtroom in Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back