Pedos breath a collective sigh of relief!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The prosecution in the Ghislaine Maxwell case announced that, rather take several more weeks to introduce other witnesses and implicate others, they will rest their case this Friday!

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but really!?

The most recent witness got involved with Epstein-- when she was 14!

All the pedos get to avoid their sunshine.

Maybe Jake can go back to running Twitter??

The prosecution in the Ghislaine Maxwell case announced that, rather take several more weeks to introduce other witnesses and implicate others, they will rest their case this Friday!

Sounds like the prosecution is confident the witnesses they have and have already testified, solidly link the Maxwell chick to being responsible for pimping young girls to Epstein (who did not kill himself) beyond a shadow of a doubt, with what they have.

I'm thinking a few on the Right are breathing sighs of relief.

I'm thinking a few on the Right are breathing sighs of relief.

~~~~~~
I think that it's obvious that those on the "Left" are more likely sighing sighs of relieve than those on the "Right", The Hollywood elite, members of Congress, the "Deep State", and definitely those elitists of Wall Street.
See:

Just when it seems that bastards are finally caught dead to rights, they somehow slip away from justice.

Sounds like the prosecution is confident the witnesses they have and have already testified, solidly link the Maxwell chick to being responsible for pimping young girls to Epstein (who did not kill himself) beyond a shadow of a doubt, with what they have.
And, like I said, resting their case PLUS redacting the flight logs = pedos sleep easy tonight

And, like I said, resting their case PLUS redacting the flight logs = pedos sleep easy tonight
Redacted the flight logs? I didn't read that. I'm kind of like, why subpoena and produce them if going to redact them. Were they just used to show how many flights with teenies, Maxwell was on? I'm a fairness person and not really looking for a witch hunt. We've all seen months or more ago, Donny on the Epstein flight log. You know I don't like him, but if they redacted any, surely they redacted him also. The goal of a trial is to get a conviction of a person charged in a crime before the court, not to embarrass or possible publicly implicate other people in situations or crimes not presently before the court, unless that person has been indited in connection with what is before the court.
Did they pick, and choose, and play favorites Frank, or were you just wanting a laundry list of big names implicated, without knowing what they may or may not have done?

Redacted the flight logs? I didn't read that. I'm kind of like, why subpoena and produce them if going to redact them. Were they just used to show how many flights with teenies, Maxwell was on? I'm a fairness person and not really looking for a witch hunt. We've all seen months or more ago, Donny on the Epstein flight log. You know I don't like him, but if they redacted any, surely they redacted him also. The goal of a trial is to get a conviction of a person charged in a crime before the court, not to embarrass or possible publicly implicate other people in situations or crimes not presently before the court, unless that person has been indited in connection with what is before the court.
Did they pick, and choose, and play favorites Frank, or were you just wanting a laundry list of big names implicated, without knowing what they may or may not have done?

~~~~~~
According to the flight logs, Trump never flew to Lolita Island. He traveled from Palm Beach to Newark Liberty airport on one trip.

Your TDS showed like a dirty tattered slip, meanwhile it would have been equitable if you mentioned the multiple times that Bill Clinton availed himself to trips on the Lolita Express.
Sadly, you didn't which shows your bias,

Last edited:
~~~~~~
According to the flight logs, Trump never flew to Lolita Island. He traveled from Palm Beach to Newark Liberty airport on one trip.

Your TDS showed like a dirty tattered slip, meanwhile it would have been equitable if you mentioned the multiple times that mr. and Mrs, Clinton visitede Lolita Island.
Sadly you didn't which shows your bias,

So they showed that, in the trial? Well at least if they were going to use Donny in the trial without redaction, they showed he only flew to Newark. The put the Clinton flights in the trial? Both were bad moves for the prosecution, and should have been redacted.

I'm wondering why the prosecution isn't going after all the info she can provide. Everyone who was on that island is at fault and should pay the consequences of their actions.

Anyone know just who is prosecuting and what State or part of the Govt. they represent??

This isnt surprising.
It was either this or she "suicides" herself.
The elites wins again

Forum List

Back