Kim Dotcom: Did Putin and Prigozhin Play the CIA to the Tune of $6 Billion?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Speculation is quite valid. Since we already know about the $6 billion accounting "error". Only question is, 10% for the big guy and friends?

Yea, I think its pretty awesome to make yourself look weak just to get 6 billion from the US......in taxpayer dollars

It's pretty awesome how Putin owned the US and got our tax dollars while doing it...lol

None of that happened, but we gotta find a way to cheer for Putin somehow...

Why offer $6B when he would have probably have accepted $10M U.S?

If, for some reason a deal was reached (I highly doubt for $6B, unless that was guaranteed weapon support) and he reneged. He will have bigger problems in the world than dealing with Putin.

Why offer $6B when he would have probably have accepted $10M U.S?

If, for some reason a deal was reached (I highly doubt for $6B, unless that was guaranteed weapon support) and he reneged. He will have bigger problems in the world than dealing with Putin.
Don't ask questions....just believe every conspiracy a rightwinger pulls out his ass...

Next up is finding out how much the Iranians are kicking back to Joe and the Democrats for their next pallet load of cash with no strings attached, hoping the thugs won't do anything until after the election cycle.

Ok I'm completely out of the loop on this whole ordeal. I read what kimdotcom was saying but it made no sense as I didn't know who those people were. I was so busy this weekend all I knew is someone marched on moscow then left. And my knowledge of what's going on in Russia has been limited for a while.

I guess I don't understand the gif of Wagner, Russia and the cia. I don't understand how the cia fits into this. Or if this is all just Alex jones conspiracy level information.

Can anyone explain without wasting too much of your time.

Interest seems to be on the wane concerning Ukraine so what a better way to keep the money flowing than pretending the Russian army is in revolt. It's ironic that the U.S. did more to squash a mom and pop demonstration and round up political dissidents than Russia seems willing to do.

Yea, I think its pretty awesome to make yourself look weak just to get 6 billion from the US......in taxpayer dollars

It's pretty awesome how Putin owned the US and got our tax dollars while doing it...lol

None of that happened, but we gotta find a way to cheer for Putin somehow...

It's a Dead End Life...

Forum List

Back