Killings in Nigrea ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I will post this here and let the mods move it (posting it in politics , well because it is politics and the most popular forum here)

I became friends with this guy over in Nigrea over the past year and he keeps sending me news and links what's happening over there on FB I researched it and kept giving him advice where to go in Nigrea to the US embassy ( even sent him the address, maps from his own town and phone number, yea I know I can't save everyone but I can to save him) as I write this he sends me a new message..

I would like you all to be aware it's getting real bad in Nigrea. A lot of brutal killings going on , the blacks on here like to talk non stop about the Palestinians and Israel's how come they don't talk about what's going on in Nigrea?

I don't get it.? Just an example

“I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians In The 8 Villages” – Nigerian Man – Igberetv News

According to Auwal Usman Sharau, he wished the Fulanis would burn and kill all Bachamas residents.

He said;

“I was disappointed with the Fulani, they only attacked eight villages, i didn’t see any bachamas corpse, i hope they are going to attack again, and the corpse is only in hundreds, i want to see thousands of bachamas dead bodies, i pray fulani would attack before xmas, kill them and burn their houses.”

This is the message he just sent me

Ok .after donald trump win eletion there stat killing us and america didt talk.ples tell mr trump were die killing is gong on

I will give you more from elijah...

Ok sir i from eastern nigeria we as nigeria goverment to give us referendum. everyday there be killing biafran pless we need help.if you wan't to no more go to ipob massacar youtube or go to google you will no bater nigeria army are killing us everyday

my brother goodmorning ples and pless halp me till nikki haley about biafra ples were die evereday pless

Ok sir i from eastern nigeria we as nigeria goverment to give us referendum. everyday there be killing biafran pless we need help.if you wan't to no more go to ipob massacar youtube or go to google you will no bater nigeria army are killing us everyday

Nigeria army atack my ledar nnamdi kalu house killing abuot 128 united netion don't want do eniting war mer brekout wush the video in youtube ples and pless help me till united nation.

The only possible solution is European colonization of Africa... Oops, the OCCUPIED governments told Europeans to stop reproducing and invited in millions of low IQ, ugly savages from the Middle East who historically raped and murdered Black Africans.

The only possible solution is European colonization of Africa... Oops, the OCCUPIED governments told Europeans to stop reproducing and invited in millions of low IQ, ugly savages from the Middle East who historically raped and murdered Black Africans.
The countries don't work because dumb animals can't run a modern country.

I

I became friends with this guy over in Nigrea over the past year and he keeps sending me news and links what's happening over there on FB I researched it and kept giving him advice where to go in Nigrea to the US embassy ( even sent him the address, maps from his own town and phone number, yea I know I can't save everyone but I can to save him) as I write this he sends me a new message..

Did he tell you that he just needs your bank account and he'll send you a bunch of money because he's a prince?

I

Did he tell you that he just needs your bank account and he'll send you a bunch of money because he's a prince?

Yea of course not because I delevope friends you deveolpe enemy's with your yellow streak loser fuck head...you don't have a clue do you selfish moron.

I will post this here and let the mods move it (posting it in politics , well because it is politics and the most popular forum here)

I would like you all to be aware it's getting real bad in Nigrea. A lot of brutal killings going on , the blacks on here like to talk non stop about the Palestinians and Israel's how come they don't talk about what's going on in Nigrea?

I don't get it.? Just an example

“I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians In The 8 Villages” – Nigerian Man – Igberetv News

According to Auwal Usman Sharau, he wished the Fulanis would burn and kill all Bachamas residents.

He said;

“I was disappointed with the Fulani, they only attacked eight villages, i didn’t see any bachamas corpse, i hope they are going to attack again, and the corpse is only in hundreds, i want to see thousands of bachamas dead bodies, i pray fulani would attack before xmas, kill them and burn their houses.”

Where or what is Nigrea?

Yea of course not because I delevope friends you deveolpe enemy's with your yellow streak loser fuck head...you don't have a clue do you selfish moron.

Hey, I notice you've already forgotten Katie whatshername... so much for "never forget".

And you were too stupid to get the joke about Nigerian Princes....

Or spell Nigerian properly.

Or spell "Develop" properly.

Or how to pluralize a noun.

Let me guess, he's a prince of some kind with a lot of money he needs to get out of the country and if you'll send him your checking account number he'll forward the money to you for safe keeping until he can get here himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back