killing by 5 black police of another black young man.

I believe there are truly evil people in the world. I am talking about people with no socially redeeming value, no conscience, no concern for human life.

I have seen my share. I have faced my share in the military. We have all seen it during our lives, if only in the news.

With this specific 'group' it is not about race, color, ethnicity, etc... It is about evil. For example, I just read a story about a man in West Virginia who kidnapped a woman, beat her over and over, tortured her, and burned her repeatedly with a butane torch...before she was thankfully able to get away.

1675098592450.png

I have heard stories of evil men defiling, torturing, and killing children...murdering for no reason.

To take someone's life, especially an innocent, defenseless life, is one of the worst, inexcusable things you can do.

These 5 officers ran down this young boy / young man trying to make it to his house and beat him to death as he reportedly called for his mother.

Thug / mob mentality, pack mentality, brutal, animalistic, unnecessarry, unwarranted....

This was not 'racism'. This was something far worse, IMO.

For those who perpetrate such crimes, they do not deserve 'George Soros DA leniency'. They deserve no sympathy, empathy, or concern for their 'comfort'. They should be looked upon as one would a pack of wild dogs that attacks a child. They should be dealt with just as harshly - put down or put away for good.

Humane? I often believe murderers should be put to death the same way they kill their victims. They should have to feel the exact same overwhelming fear and helplessness, the pain and desparation, they made their victims feel before their lives were taken.

5 grown men (white, black, etc... - doesn't matter) killing a young boy / young man in such a horrible, inexcusable way is just evil.

My prayers are with the family. I hope the parents are comforted by God, that He will help them find peace.

I hope justice is served. I pray these 5 men will repent, that God will forgive them, and that God will use this / these tragedies for teaching and for change.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...respect human life and respect one another...love one another.

It starts here.

Good point. Seems like an educational problem right?
"Compliance" is no longer taught to youths as this video from Chris Rock suggested in 2007 no less... - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Being polite is also acting white.

Compliance is considered "acting white."
worse than death in the hood.

Compliance with the law is Intelligence / Sanity / Life.

If you have done nothing, comply, even if you think you are being (racially) targeted. Everything can be resolved / worked out later...and you will becalive.

EVERYONE needs to understand where the cops are coming from.

In the last few years there has been a war on cops - cops ambushed, assassinated, shot, firebombed, etc...

Every stop they make could be their last, so they have to be commanding and in control until the situation is deemed safe.

Better to comply, be safe, and walk away.

This scenario, of course, is going by the assumption / standard that all police are not bad cops / assholes / violent.

Stats have shown confrontations with the police go better if people obey / comply with EXACTLY what they are told, do not have / do not give the police 'attitude', do not resist.

Of course, NOT being a drug dealer, gang member, looter, thug, or domestic terrorist helps, too.

:p

Being polite is also acting white.
That's stupid. That's 'dumbass mentality'.

You can be polite and respectful and have a relatively uneventful envounter, or you can put on your 'badass, smartass, disrespectful, gangstah' routine and become the next reason for a cross-country Antifa/BLM domestic terrorist series of riots.

That's stupid. That's 'dumbass mentality'.

You can be polite and respectful and have a relatively uneventful envounter, or you can put on your 'badass, smartass, disrespectful, gangstah' routine and become the next reason for a cross-country Antifa/BLM domestic terrorist series of riots.

Dude
I don't make the rules that the hood rats live by, I'm just stating them.

Oh, I know. I was just pointing out how stupid those rules are, no attack on you.
Now I totally agree your comments about these "rules that the hood rats live by" but what is really disturbing is sophisticated, well-educated white people
not only excusing those stupid rules and promoting them through the MSM BUT some adopt the behaviors!
Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 2.11.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 2.06.44 PM.png

Forum List

Back