killing by 5 black police of another black young man.

The news is filled with the 5 black cops killing of the young black man.
Some interesting facts though about blacks men killed by cops in general.
Now I dug further and here is some real statistics NOT reported and why???
Well Chris Rock had a video in 2007 that explained the reasons why young black men especially make up a larger percentage.
Absolutely! "Compliance" is no longer taught to youths as this video from Chris Rock suggested in 2007 no less... - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Note what % of race total population was shot by police... the highest % of blacks' total population is nearly 2 times as many as whites and hispanics...
hmm wonder if Chris Rock is on to something?
View attachment 752046
View attachment 752042

Imagine that, most all people killed by police were armed with a gun. In the second highest total, they were armed with a knife. Surprise surprise. So, according to these statistics, there are more black males armed with a gun or a knife than their population average.

looked like a gang beat down...but it was cops

There could have been a lot of truth to your statement.

We are investigating a tip that 3 of the 5 officers in the Memphis PD beating of Tyre Nichols were members of the Vice Lords gang and under their direction.

Other gang directed beatings were reportedly found on their phones.

Recordings as proof of carrying out the beating.

Lauren Witzke (@LaurenWitzkeDE)
January 28, 2023
surprised-681.gif

Who is saying these cops didn’t do anything wrong? You are saying they did, while at the same time defending the cop that killed Babbit. You are the one being the hypocrite.
Just 2 off the top of my head I read last week:

Why did Tyre do that? This was all his fault 100%.

Im not sure that they did anything wrong. They used force until they got cuffs on him, then they stopped. This was NOTHING like Rodney King. The moment they went slightly easy on him, he got up and ran off. They caught him, he still resisted, he was peppered sprayed and tased, though certainly not repeatedly.

You are NEVER going to get me to care about a criminal who dies while resisting arrest. Not EVER. I would WAAAAY rather have a criminal die than have him get away.

No.

He committed a crime?

Because he did his job.

Meanwhile back in reality...Lt. Byrd did his job.

LOL...nice try.

Again, here in reality...you guys are the ones saying that these cops in Memphis did nothing wrong while trying to state that Lt. Byrd did something wrong. Hypocrisy through and through.

Now run along sonny.
Of course CAny is ok with political opponents being killed.

So if an office kills a republican, we don't need to investigate and have trials.....only if it's a democrat. So hopefully Tye wasn't a republican or Candy (And the left) would be case closed, the cops did what they had to do, move along!

Of course CAny is ok with political opponents being killed.

So if an office kills a republican, we don't need to investigate and have trials.....only if it's a democrat. So hopefully Tye wasn't a republican or Candy (And the left) would be case closed, the cops did what they had to do, move along!
Ummm no.

Try again.

So climbing through windows is a crime? And one that demands the death penalty?
According to the OP, Mr. Nichols is dead because he didn't comply with police orders.

But miraculously, when Ashil Babbitt didn't comply...somehow it was the cop's fault. and not hers.

You should stretch before you try to dodge the issue again like that.

According to the OP, Mr. Nichols is dead because he didn't comply with police orders.

But miraculously, when Ashil Babbitt didn't comply...somehow it was the cop's fault. and not hers.

You should stretch before you try to dodge the issue again like that.
In both cases equity hires killed the victim. And there are hires in other areas of not the same cultures who are just as terrible.

According to many conservatives, she got what she got because she didn't comply with police orders.
That's fair, but usually when that happens, the officers don't get medals and no investigation......considering they have held people for 2 years for no reason.......

That's fair, but usually when that happens, the officers don't get medals and no investigation......considering they have held people for 2 years for no reason.......
There was an investigation. Lt. Byrd was found to have done nothing wrong.

Who has been held for 2 years for no reason? Names please.

Who is saying these cops didn’t do anything wrong? You are saying they did, while at the same time defending the cop that killed Babbit. You are the one being the hypocrite.

She is simple (squared)

Just because I am showing that the majority of people killed by cops are blacks doesn't mean these cops are not guilty.
But it generally takes two to tangle. Why didn't the killed black man just comply? Why don't the majority of blacks that are killed don't comply?
Why is that a problem? Someone who has the authority to TAKE my life will get MY compliance. So why don't the black men (and for that matter the white men killed by cops) ..simply comply?
So simple to comply.
Oh and you didn't comment about Chris Rock's video... what is your opinion?
Chris Rock suggested in 2007 no less... - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Why not simply comply?

Compliance is considered "acting white."
worse than death in the hood.

Compliance is considered "acting white."
worse than death in the hood.
Good point. Seems like an educational problem right?
"Compliance" is no longer taught to youths as this video from Chris Rock suggested in 2007 no less... - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

Forum List

Back