Kids are drawn to guns

I love love love this comment I found at twitchy.

@YoungGuns2020 [MENTION=28080]Diane[/MENTION]Sawyer
I hope 20/20 gets around to doing a story on how many children die from abortion every year.
#youngguns2020—
KaitieRWK (@kaitie_rwk) February 01, 2014

Dana Loesch shreds Diane Sawyer and ABC?s ?Young Guns? special [video] | Twitchy

I attended High School in the same city (Louisville KY) as Dianne Sawyer. The daughter of one of the richest men in Kentucky. She never worked an honest job (and still hasn't) in her life.

She has had a silver spoon up her ass from day one. I wonder why the liberal left is so drawn to her? After all - she's a one per center….

A story about abortion? Yeah - like that will ever happen……Take away all guns!!! But abort millions of babies every year!!!!

Last edited:

@YoungGuns2020 @DianeSawyer
I hope 20/20 gets around to doing a story on how many children die from abortion every year.
#youngguns2020—

Dana Loesch shreds Diane Sawyer and ABC?s ?Young Guns? special [video] | Twitchy

I attended High School in the same city (Louisville KY) as Dianne Sawyer. The daughter of one of the richest men in Kentucky. She never worked an honest job (and still hasn't) in her life.

She has had a silver spoon up her ass from day one. I wonder why the liberal left is so drawn to her? After all - she's a one per center….

A story about abortion? Yeah - like that will ever happen……Take away all guns!!! But abort millions of babies every year!!!!
Screwed up priorities...just sick people...

@YoungGuns2020 @DianeSawyer
#youngguns2020—

Screwed up priorities...just sick people...

Not really…remember the anthem of the left - "Do as I say -not as I do". It's what defines them as complete hypocrites. They know this and yet, make no excuses.

We defend our President---------------------with guns
We defend our Congressmen---------------------with guns
We defend our Governors---------------------with guns
We defend our celebrities ---------------------with guns
We defend our sporting events-----------------with guns
We defend our jewelry stores-------------------with guns
We defend our banks----------------------------with guns
We defend our office buildings------------------with guns
We defend our factories--------------------------with guns
We defend our courts-----------------------------with guns
We defend our Judges--------------------------with guns

We defend our children--------------------With a sign that reads "Gun Free Zone"

And then we call someone with a gun when something goes wrong.

Last edited:
[/B]

where did i state kids cant learn? Oh you are making up arguments again in order to be relevant...

Where did I say you said that?

Since I was talking to someone smarter than you I didn't mention the subject of the thread, which is why you are confused. To clarify, you think this stupid video proves that kids cannot learn about gun safety.
See bold you fucking lying sack of shit....done with you as well

Where it says thinks?

It's amazing how partisan people are being in this thread. Regardless if you think the test was rigged, educating children about guns and gun safety is a very smart thing to do. Kids know what guns are. They are in movies, cartoons, comics, etc. They are smarter than you think, but they still need to be taught.

People are too busy whining about 2nd amendment rights when the reality is...well... shut up about it...This is about educating kids and not stripping you of your rights you cry babies.

Fucking knee jerks.

You missed not only the OP but the point of the entire thread, didnt you? I'll bet you didnt read one word of it. You're a fucking pile of rocks.

LOL...says the guy who made post 38 in this thread. Too funny..
I see you haven't gotten any smarter since I've been away

When you have something worthwhile to contribute come back. Until then kindly go the fuck away.

Kids are drawn to firearms because they've been conditioned to be. Even animated 'children's entertainment' utilizes guns as conflict-resolution. So long as that's the case, children will wanna pick up weapons and play with them.

Kids are drawn to firearms because they've been conditioned to be. Even animated 'children's entertainment' utilizes guns as conflict-resolution. So long as that's the case, children will wanna pick up weapons and play with them.

Honestly, I couldn't agree more. There are far too many parents who teach their children that guns are "evil" but allow them to play video games that, for the most part, glorify gun violence.

When I joined the Army in the 60s, my Father (A WWII and Korean War vet) told me "Son, you've grown up hunting and fishing. You know how to handle yourself in stressful situations. Understand however, that the first time you see a man blown in half, it will stay with you for the rest of your life". He was right.

Again, I grew up with guns. I grew up hunting deer, elk, rabbits, squirrels, duck, geese, and the rest. NOTHING I told myself prepared me for combat. Not even Basic Training and AIT. Yet these kids play these games that glorify death and they get an "idea" of invincibility and that killing is "cool". IT IS NOT. I, and any other combat veteran will tell you the same thing.

Parents, if you choose NOT to have guns in the home, and you're too much of a pussy to TEACH your children about guns - Please, PLEASE!!! Don't allow them to spend their time with these ridiculous games. YOU CAN NOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

[

The parents of those school children should be horrified! Why expose them to real guns? Huh? In school of all places?

Don't you think those parents were capable of educating their children about guns? Seriously, "entranced?" What on earth do you mean by "entranced?" Children have an innate curiosity. They are not fixated on one thing or the other. You act as if the gun itself cast some sort of magic spell on them.

The fact that a) you hide the guns in a pile of candy, toys and crayons, and b) then tell them there's only candy on the table is a nice little way of breaking their train of thought. It doesn't matter if they were told that the guns were there as a "memory test." They will go after the candy. Those gun education videos go right out the window, the lecture by the cop goes right out the window. All they think about is the candy. They will invariably make their way to the firearms after digging through all of that stuff. This experiment played on a child's natural curiosity.

I work with kids at my church Noomi. Most if not all of their parents are gun owners. Not even they are stupid enough to believe that experiment. Those kids in that experiment were tricked.

Or

That these kinds of "Safety films" go into one ear and out the other.

The NRA putting out "Eddie Eagle" films is like when the Tobacco Companies sponsored really horrible anti-smoking ads that probably didn't stop one person from smoking.

Their business is to keep people scared and buying guns.

you mix a child and a gun, disaster happens. Period.

Which is why you only have 200 self-defense homicides and 1500 children who are killed with guns every year.

#youngguns2020—

Diane Sawyer worked for Nixon, remember?
It's funny seeing someone on the Right putting anyone down for being rich.

http://www.nndb.com/people/698/000024626/

After several years, Sawyer left her television employment for government service. She joined the Nixon White House on the staff of press secretary Ron Ziegler, working as a press aide from 1970 until Nixon was forced to step down in 1974. Even after the resignation, Sawyer stayed on and helped the unindicted co-conspirator assemble his memoirs on his compound in San Clemente, California. Rumors abound of physical intimacy with Nixon (who she still admires to this day), but this is probably nothing more than wishful thinking.

Last edited:

#youngguns2020—

Diane Sawyer

After several years, Sawyer left her television employment for government service. She joined the Nixon White House on the staff of press secretary Ron Ziegler, working as a press aide from 1970 until Nixon was forced to step down in 1974. Even after the resignation, Sawyer stayed on and helped the unindicted co-conspirator assemble his memoirs on his compound in San Clemente, California. Rumors abound of physical intimacy with Nixon (who she still admires to this day), but this is probably nothing more than wishful thinking.

So?
You post the most inconsequential nonsense and think its gold.

[

The parents of those school children should be horrified! Why expose them to real guns? Huh? In school of all places?

Don't you think those parents were capable of educating their children about guns? Seriously, "entranced?" What on earth do you mean by "entranced?" Children have an innate curiosity. They are not fixated on one thing or the other. You act as if the gun itself cast some sort of magic spell on them.

The fact that a) you hide the guns in a pile of candy, toys and crayons, and b) then tell them there's only candy on the table is a nice little way of breaking their train of thought. It doesn't matter if they were told that the guns were there as a "memory test." They will go after the candy. Those gun education videos go right out the window, the lecture by the cop goes right out the window. All they think about is the candy. They will invariably make their way to the firearms after digging through all of that stuff. This experiment played on a child's natural curiosity.

I work with kids at my church Noomi. Most if not all of their parents are gun owners. Not even they are stupid enough to believe that experiment. Those kids in that experiment were tricked.

Or

That these kinds of "Safety films" go into one ear and out the other.

The NRA putting out "Eddie Eagle" films is like when the Tobacco Companies sponsored really horrible anti-smoking ads that probably didn't stop one person from smoking.

Their business is to keep people scared and buying guns.

you mix a child and a gun, disaster happens. Period.

Which is why you only have 200 self-defense homicides and 1500 children who are killed with guns every year.

Aside from being a complete dumbass and moron (which, of course you are) I challenge you to prove that mixing a child and a gun results in disaster.

Jesus, you lefties are pussies…..

#youngguns2020—

Diane Sawyer

Hey stupid - I said her Father was rich. She grew up rich. Don't you marxists hate the rich? I'm not putting the dizzy bitch down (well, maybe just a little). What I am telling you mongoloids on the left is that she wouldn't know day to day living from George Soros.

Get your facts straight you fool.

Diane Sawyer

So?
You post the most inconsequential nonsense and think its gold.

Remember, this clowns a mongoloid lefty. Couldn't comprehend a post if their lives depended on it…..It's all Bush's fault, remember. And if you can't blame Bush - blame Reagan or Nixon.

Forum List

Back