Kid Zimmerman hits the ring.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Zimmerman, who murdered an unarmed kid because he got his ass kicked in a street fight, is now going to take on all comers.

Better pat him down before you enter the ring.

Just sayin'

Zimmerman called boxing a hobby he had "prior to the incident" — that incident allegedly being the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin in 2012 — and one he's since started up again.

Read more: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match for charity* - NY Daily News

george-zimmerman-boxing.jpg

Zim killed a thug ****** in self-defense, not a 5-year-old pic of a kid in a red
t-shirt that twanged the lefty heart strings so.

Reality is. And glad it's wedged up so many lefty ass cracks. Chafe away...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg]LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman, who murdered an unarmed kid because he got his ass kicked in a street fight, is now going to take on all comers.

Just sayin'

Zimmerman called boxing a hobby he had "prior to the incident" — that incident allegedly being the shooting death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin in 2012 — and one he's since started up again.

Read more: George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match for charity* - NY Daily News

Why is this reminding me of Tonya Harding? Now Z's a combination of Harding and OJ. How easy it is for some folks to embrace their notoriety.

2601427.jpg

Just sayin'

Why is this reminding me of Tonya Harding? Now Z's a combination of Harding and OJ. How easy it is for some folks to embrace their notoriety.

2601427.jpg

Would be cool if he fought someone like The Game.

Big guy. Highly Motivated.

And if Martin, who was slightly built, nearly "killed him", bare handed..imagine what a mess the Game will make of him!

?I will beat the f**k out of him?: Rapper The Game offers to fight George Zimmerman | Twitchy

George is a regular Renaissance man.

He's going to be a lawyer/judge/psychologist/artist/boxer.

good to know this guy keeps a low profile

--LOL

The man acquitted in the murder of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin will step in the ring for a Celebrity Boxing match and is looking for an opponent, and in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com he says it’s a hobby he had “prior to the incident.”

“It was my idea,” Zimmerman, 30, says of the match that will be run by the event’s founder, Damon Feldman.

“Prior to the incident I was actually going to the gym for weight loss and doing boxing-type training for weight loss and a mutual friend put me in contact with Damon and provided me with an opportunity and motivation to get back in shape and continue with my weight loss goals and also be able to help a charity out.”

George Zimmerman TKO: Acquitted Killer Will Step In The Ring For Celebrity Boxing Match | Radar Online

George is a regular Renaissance man.

He's going to be a lawyer/judge/psychologist/artist/boxer.

You forgot cop.

And Wife/Girlfriend beater.

:eusa_whistle:
Renaissance man........:cuckoo::lmao:

This is what he is going to be one day:
56185_600.jpg

Heh.

Here's the funny thing. Zimmerman line of defense basically was that he couldn't handle himself without a gun.

Now here he is getting into the ring.

You can't make this stuff up.

Forum List

Back