Kid Rock is a FRAUD

Drinking bud light despite his public outrage.
What a fucking crackpot. So little self control.

I haven't had any inbev beer since it happened and I won't because my spine isn't made of jello.

Yeah, I saw this yesterday before I left work. Kid is no better than Bud. He abandoned the boycott like Bud abandoned that dipshit Dylan Whatshisfuckingname.

Personally I had no dog in the Bud Light/Dylan Whatshisfuckingname fight, but I thought that if you're going to do something like that, lean the fuck into, have the courage of your convictions and support the little... whatever. If you're going to call for a boycott, stick to it. It's not like there's not another beer out there to drink...

My guess, is with the amount of money that InBev lost, they were at their wits end on how to stop it.

More than likely, they offered Kid Rock an obscene amount of loot, just to be seen drinking a bud light, so. . he probably though, meh, no skin off his back.

His real fans won't give a damn either way.

:auiqs.jpg:

So? He's also a fucking wigger and a cultural appropriationist. Am I supposed to like everyone just because they're a Republican?
I didn't say that. I'm telling you why he drinks "queer beer".

He probably had already slammed all the other beer like the chronic alcoholic he is and was in no mood to end that's day's blackout.

My guess, is with the amount of money that InBev lost, they were at their wits end on how to stop it.

More than likely, they offered Kid Rock an obscene amount of loot, just to be seen drinking a bud light, so. . he probably though, meh, no skin off his back.

More than likely, he was never that outraged to begin with but got millions of suckers to watch him shoot up cans of beer.

His real fans won't give a damn either way.

Of course they won't - because it's nothing but manufactured outrage. Bud Light wasn't pushing its values on anyone; MAGAs just wanted an excuse to go fag bashing.

I didn't say that. I'm telling you why he drinks "queer beer".

I didn't know a Troglodyte could put that much "WTF?" in a two sentence grunt. It's your party that supports gay sex, cross-dressing, and perversion, not mine. You folks love that shit.

So are 95% of celebrities, wherever they emerge. I heard of some real A-hole stories about Kid Rock, including one where he threw some guys rare guitar off of restaurant balconey owned by Chris Chelios I believe. These guys aren't God fearing men, they just work angles if they can make a buck or two.

Last edited:
More than likely, he was never that outraged to begin with but got millions of suckers to watch him shoot up cans of beer.

Of course they won't - because it's nothing but manufactured outrage. Bud Light wasn't pushing its values on anyone; MAGAs just wanted an excuse to go fag bashing.
Mulvaney isn't a fag. He is a mentally ill moron making a mockery of women and Bud Light was stupid enough to include him in their business.
FUCK BUD LIGHT

And get the fuck off your high horse pussy. If some business you frequented partnered with Trump you'd be one of the first to boycott.

You're as big a fucking fraud as Kid Rock

Forum List

Back