What Do You Want to Happen After You Die?

What Do You Want to Happen After You Die?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was having this discussion earlier and I just thought that it would be an interesting poll. Me personally, I want to go to Heaven to be with the Lord and my past lost family members who I really miss and once I get there I do not want to come back to earth either. What about you? I guess with Spooktember coming up next month and starting to get into the Halloween season already, I start thinking about death a little bit more lol

My self-awareness will fade away as the energy contained within my body dissipates.

This is the great mystery isn't it? All is revealed and we can't share it with anyone on earth. I had.the most intense.dream last week and it was religious in nature. Brief but VERY intense. I'm hoping it was G_d reaching out to me. I wonder if the evil ones who have harmed me also have dreams. I fear the Lord even as I want to be welcomed into the next life.

Last edited:
I'm going out of this world the same way I came into it: Screaming and covered in someone else's blood.

I hope I can be a ghost and screw with the minds of the living.

If that ain't a go, then eternal walks with my doggie.

Being a ghost would be fun. You could plant little baggies of coke all over the White House and nobody would even see you.

Except for Joe, maybe. He tries to shake hands with them.

As there are a few cases of children remembering the lives of long dead people, it would be nice to get a do over, remembering my previous life and changing the wrong choices.

I was having this discussion earlier and I just thought that it would be an interesting poll. Me personally, I want to go to Heaven to be with the Lord and my past lost family members who I really miss and once I get there I do not want to come back to earth either. What about you? I guess with Spooktember coming up next month and starting to get into the Halloween season already, I start thinking about death a little bit more lol

Psalm 27:4

To gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
And to inquire in His temple

....forever!

This is the great mystery isn't it? All is revealed and we can't share it with anyone on earth. I had.the most intense.dream last week and it was religious in nature. Brief but VERY intense. I'm hoping it was G_d reaching out to me. I wonder if the evil ones who have harmed me also have dreams. I fear the Lord even as I want to be welcomed into the next life.
But isn't it all revealed in the Bible? How we get there, the Bema seat, our coronation, crown requirements, what Heaven looks like, the size of your house, the composition of the streets, different dimensions, the actual size of the city when the whole thing descends to earth...

Forum List

Back