Kick Them Out

Who said anything about censorship? I'm referring to free association and when you associate with the gutters of society you're going to look a little shitty.
Gutters of society??? WTF. You damn wingers are so easily duped by the elites.

Yes because since you guys make such wonderful choices like running Roy Moore. Or running Trump and then end up losing the House, Senate and Whitehouse.
Let me get this straight, lefties won the election but they spend time advising republicans on choosing the right candidates next time? Sumethin ain't right. My guess is that lefties ain't happy with what they got but they need to vent their anger.

I hope you're right on that, and certainly people such as we see here are far louder and more aggressive and therefore more influential than the traditional Republican.

I'd love to know how that shakes out at the polls. If 74 million voted for Trump, how many are these loony Trumpsters, and how many just voted for him because that's what they do, vote for the Republican?

Still though, throwing out the loons would probably be catastrophic for the party. I'll keep hoping for a third party, though I'm not holding my breath.

That is the precise reason why the sane republicans won't throw out the crazy ones.

The republicans won't win an election for a while.

You have to understand instant gratification and shortsightedness to understand.

From what I've observed of republicans in my 61 years of life, they don't look ahead. They don't look at or if they do, don't care, about the results of their actions. They seem to want what they want when they want it no matter what. And they expect to get what they want.

They can't see that the only way to save the Republican Party is to kick those crazy people out then rebuild the party. Not just the crazy people but a lot of their republican platform.

Their economic and social policy is a total disaster.

That is the precise reason why the sane republicans won't throw out the crazy ones.

The republicans won't win an election for a while.

You have to understand instant gratification and shortsightedness to understand.

From what I've observed of republicans in my 61 years of life, they don't look ahead. They don't look at or if they do, don't care, about the results of their actions. They seem to want what they want when they want it no matter what. And they expect to get what they want.

They can't see that the only way to save the Republican Party is to kick those crazy people out then rebuild the party. Not just the crazy people but a lot of their republican platform.

Their economic and social policy is a total disaster.
Trying to read between the lines (who knows), it seems like the never-Trumper Republicans have decided to win the party back rather than go third party.

I understand that, but I don't know if that's the right course. If I were in that situation, I'd go with whatever was the quicker, short-term-pain-for-long-term-gain, rip-the-scab-off option.

This party has to get past this ugliness ASAP.

I think sites like this are a good way to get to what people really think.

They’re able to actually express themselves when they’re anonymous.

This is who they are. My $0.02.
No proof who is a real person and who are agents of stake holders.

Trying to read between the lines (who knows), it seems like the never-Trumper Republicans have decided to win the party back rather than go third party.

I understand that, but I don't know if that's the right course. If I were in that situation, I'd go with whatever was the quicker, short-term-pain-for-long-term-gain, rip-the-scab-off option.

This party has to get past this ugliness ASAP.
People in this country that consider themselves Republican aren't playing ball or putting up with magaturds anymore. Magaturds can't wrap their heads around it yet.

What makes you think they aren't real? Seems highly unlikely.
I already posted earlier in the thread, whether they are or not, really makes no difference.

The communists called them useful idiots. In a free market society, they can be paid to do the same, or the affects of propaganda are so strong, they will volunteer.

. . . in the end, it amounts to the same. It's like none of you have ever heard of that famous Jay Gould quote.

iu

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

iu

cg59df9a75a8795.jpg

I already posted earlier in the thread, whether they are or not, really makes no difference.

The communists called them useful idiots. In a free market society, they can be paid to do the same, or the affects of propaganda are so strong, they will volunteer.

. . . in the end, it amounts to the same. It's like none of you have ever heard of that famous Jay Gould quote.

iu

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

iu

cg59df9a75a8795.jpg
Then I don't know why you're suggesting the possibility of something that's almost certainly not true.

You mean like billionaires* and stuff?

* He's probably...maybe, eh claims to be one.

* More billionaires funded and supported Biden and funded the corporate media, than other propaganda sources. You are parroting their divisive line.

Then I don't know why you're suggesting the possibility of something that's almost certainly not true.
You don't know, "that's almost certainly not true." So?

Suggesting it is on the table, as a concrete manifestation of the reality, of what we a living. . . as I said, the magnitude of how many folks are paid by different stake holders, matter not, the affect is the same.

You are supremely naive if you don't think that foundation agents, corporate agents and foreign agents never have an agenda.

You don't know, "that's almost certainly not true." So?

Suggesting it is on the table, as a concrete manifestation of the reality, of what we a living. . . as I said, the magnitude of how many folks are paid by different stake holders, matter not, the affect is the same.

You are supremely naive if you don't think that foundation agents, corporate agents and foreign agents never have an agenda.
LoL

Sorry, I'm not buying your conspiracy theory that BrokeLoser is a fake account.

LoL

Sorry, I'm not buying your conspiracy theory that BrokeLoser is a fake account.
Fake account? No, he is real.

But associated with an interested stake holder? Who knows, the affect is the same.

For all the forum knows? Both he and you are Happy Joy's socks. . . . none of it matters when someone is trying to create exponential chaos to shoehorn in some change, right?

:auiqs.jpg:

Fake account? No, he is real.

But associated with an interested stake holder? Who knows, the affect is the same.

For all the forum knows? Both he and you are Happy Joy's socks. . . . none of it matters when someone is trying to create exponential chaos to shoehorn in some change, right?

:auiqs.jpg:

Yea, yea. Fake account. Still not buying your conspiracy theory.

They do because good people say nothing.
What is a "good" conservative...one who is compliant, passive and nutless? One who sits on his/her hands and does or says nothing as the Left destroys the nation they built?
My fathers generation of Republicans FUCKED this nation over like no other group has...they caved to America's filth and embraced faggotry, illegal wetbacks, fiscal irresponsibility and free shit for bottom feeders...it's time to reel that shit back in. Why does that suck so bad for you? Are you a gay Gustavo on the welfare tit?

Forum List

Back