Kick Them Out

That's neat, what are your thoughts on posters continually day after day calling Mexicans 'wetbacks'?

Probably similar to the thoughts he has on these folks. "I don't see a thing". That's today's GQP.

DJT for Life said:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Preacher said:
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Theowl32 said:
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Snouter said:
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
007 said:
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
Death Angel said:
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Meathead said:
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
BrokeLoser said:
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
White_MAGA_Man said:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Flash said:
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Pete7469 said:
Theowl32 said:
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
MacTheKnife said:
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Tijn Von Ingersleben said:
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Frannie said:
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Vigilante said:
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
miketx said:
Engage me and die, n'gr.
DigitalDrifter said:
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
WillPower said:
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
TheGreenHornet said:
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
The Purge said:
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Terri4Trump said:
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Infallible Arbiter said:
Monkey's are more civilized than many blacks -
Quit insulting monkeys.
White Power Matters said:
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Tipsycatlover said:
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
BrokeLoser said:
Why do blacks behave the way they do?
Genetic deficiencies...proven the world over. Dark people need whitey to lead....PERIOD
harmonica said:
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
SassyIrishLass said:
Cain was one black life that did matter
Deplorable Yankee said:
Video emerges of the carjacking that killed an Uber Eats driver this week. The girls were arrested and are ages monkey and chimp
Sunni Man said:
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
TheGreenHornet said:
Ever wonder why blacks are so sensitive about being compared to monkeys? hehheh obviously the truth can be painful.
See, coloreds like that monkey have no value. They're worthless. It should be legal for the cop to simply draw his weapon and shoot him in his fat fucking face...
Just White peoples existence is a constant reminder to blacks that they are very inferior
Everybody knows black people fuck everything up and make the value go down.
If only you could just quit being black.
But you can't.....DARKIE!!!
:laughing0301:

Last edited:
Really? Ralph Northam hasn't presented any racist policies. Not a single bill presented to drive down voter turnout.

Biden supported the same shitty policies that both Democrats and Republicans supported.

What......wait? People of color can't get picture ID's?

Why do you have to lie? If you don't have any real arguments then just shut the fuck up, trust me nobody will notice.
He is lying about Joe?

On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!

You want broad support for your ideas? Then you have to attract more than just other white (and most likely elderly) conservatives.
I don't require strong support for my ideas. I do what I think is right and consequences be damned. I don't hate or wish harm to anyone of ANY race but I also am capable of seeing patterns and trends and most of the statements made here about racial communities can be backed by data that is inescapable. IMO, the corrosive effects of Liberal policies are what has created the hellish conditions in major Democrat-controlled inner-cities. Until those who are suffering in those areas have enough courage to stand up and stand against the destruction caused by those policies, nothing will get better for them.

If that makes me a racist in your eyes or the eyes of others here, so be it. Truth doesn't change depending on who accepts it. It stands alone and inviolate.
I've learned over the years to look not at the parties involved in the fight so much as to look for who BENEFITS from the fight. The phrase that has been around since ancient times is still as valid today:
QUI BONO? I don't know the answer to that but I do know that it won't be ANY AMERICAN.

This site has more overt race-baiting than I've ever seen anywhere else and it's disappointing at times, but the site seems determined to have true free speech up to the point of actual threats of violence and that is as it should be, IMO. I believe the most dangerous problem we face in America today is not racism or gang violence, or "right-wing" nut cases. The most dangerous enemy we face is the collusion of Democrats with mainstream media that is stirring hate and discontent among various populations. They are steadfastly pushing us closer to the brink of violence day by day and at some point, they'll succeed in their goal of starting that fire.

Once that bloodshed begins, it will be almost impossible to stop. Blood feuds are the worst kind of hate that humanity is capable of and anyone who doubts that should look at the history of Northern Ireland, South Africa after the Boers, and the current catastrophe ongoing in Israel/Palestine. The rage that the media is actively stoking will eventually lead to the fall of this nation due to internal turmoil that makes coexistence or compromise impossible. It will also destroy any kind of sustained economic growth or stability on a nationwide scale.

Our future is literally in our hands. The choices we make will determine if this nation survives and so far, it doesn't look good for the "home" team.

That's neat, what are your thoughts on posters continually day after day calling Mexicans 'wetbacks'?
There's only one who does that.

No, I don't like the term "wetback." I also don't like the term "Trumper" or any of the various other invectives that douchebags like you use to refer to Republicans.

I guess you're not hearing me at all.
No, we're hearing you 5X5 and it's you who isn't trying to hear anything from the other side. I see this a lot these days. Both sides have something to add to the conversation but there's not a lot of LISTENING going on.

Really? Ralph Northam hasn't presented any racist policies. Not a single bill presented to drive down voter turnout.

Biden supported the same shitty policies that both Democrats and Republicans supported.
So Democrats like Biden are just like Republicans and are all racist?

Probably similar to the thoughts he has on these folks. "I don't see a thing". That's today's GQP.
Wait, what? That can't be true. Surely Democrats are the real racists. Right? I mean these are the people who keep telling me that. Weird.

There's only one who does that.

No, I don't like the term "wetback." I also don't like the term "Trumper" or any of the various other invectives that douchebags like you use to refer to Republicans.

You think Trumper and wetback are on the same level?

How about all of these, Trumper?

The first thing you need to realize is Mexican is a nationality and not a race. Also the term "wetback" refers to illegal aliens that come across the Rio Grand river. At this point in time, the term could apply to about 170 nationalities and every race on earth.

Are there some stone cold racist on this board, yep, on both sides. I've been called every name in the book for calling them out. Then there are people like you and Mac that pretend to be moderates, yet you're both bigots. You practice the commiecrat bigotry of low expectations. You think our minorities are incapable of achieving the American dream on their own and don't need, but require government intervention on their behalf. So stop pretending you're any better than BL or IM2, the only difference between them and you is the degree of honesty. Carry on hypocrite.

The first thing you need to realize is Mexican is a nationality and not a race. Also the term "wetback" refers to illegal aliens that come across the Rio Grand river. At this point in time, the term could apply to about 170 nationalities and every race on earth.

Are there some stone cold racist on this board, yep, on both sides. I've been called every name in the book for calling them out. Then there are people like you and Mac that pretend to be moderates, yet you're both bigots. You practice the commiecrat bigotry of low expectations. You think our minorities are incapable of achieving the American dream on their own and don't need, but require government intervention on their behalf. So stop pretending you're any better than BL or IM2, the only difference between them and you is the degree of honesty. Carry on hypocrite.

I'm sure all the Hispanics that have been called wetbacks in the past totally understand.

This isn't a both sides issue, sorry. The right needs to own their racism.

Once more it seems that democrats inexplicably behave as if they lost the election. Instead of telling us about how great the next four years will be you whine about republican values. The angry left finds a thread they disagree with and wraps a fantasy around it. It looks more and more like the left is suffering from buyers remorse and all they can think of is to lash out at republicans.

Anybody who thinks having people of color needing a picture ID to vote in totally racist.

Did I say that was racist?

Racist would be targeting black voters to kick them off the voter rolls.

But I'm referring to the racism on this board that the right seems to ignore.

No, we're hearing you 5X5 and it's you who isn't trying to hear anything from the other side. I see this a lot these days. Both sides have something to add to the conversation but there's not a lot of LISTENING going on.
What's to listen to? We've heard all this shit before.

Watch out when the angry hateful left presumes to give advice to republicans when they should be advising the doddering old man in the W.H.

Watch out when the angry hateful left presumes to give advice to republicans when they should be advising the doddering old man in the W.H.
Yes because since you guys make such wonderful choices like running Roy Moore. Or running Trump and then end up losing the House, Senate and Whitehouse.

Forum List

Back