Kick Them Out

The funny part is that the far tighters are mostly the diutherners who would have been Democrats 60 years ago

Sure, why not?

You don't think the views of members of this forum count? Or they just don't count when it's convenient?

When sane people remain silent that's when the inmates take over the asylum. This board is only an example, the most vocal conservative posters on this forum appear to be racists. BL, EMH, JC and others have taken all the conservative oxygen away and turned it into white grievance.

You have no moral authority on this topic when your own party is full of current and former KKK members, Holocaust deniers, white supremacists, and is headed by a man who has a 50 year well-documented history of racist policies, statements, comments, and writings. Clean your own house.

Because that is an asinine request. Because I have no idea how many there are or who they are. I recognize a few of them like Quasar and Broke Loser because they are prevalent enough and I simply do not engage with such worthless trash but identifying them does not make a point. It is name calling.

There are a few left wing racists here. Are you going to point them out or is this just a one sided deal?

Count for what....?

As representatives of the Republicans? No I don't and I doubt you are ignorant enough to actually believe that some random people on the internet are representative of anything. I guess I should pick a racists left winger out from the board here and then declare that is the left.

No, pointing to the people that actually hold power is actually relevant unlike some idiot somewhere on a message board.

Take over what asylum? Usmessageboard? Who gives a shit? You want them to go away from here, calling them out is the absolute worst possible way to go about it. Don't feed the trolls is common phrase for a reason - they persist here precisely because they get engagement - talking to yourself gets boring for the vast majority of people. However, I will refer, again, to the fact that you focus on random people here that simply do not matter in any shape or form but are still studiously ignoring those that actually have power.
Ya thought so.

:scared1:

Because I'm dealing with leftwing weasels who always distort and smear.

Are you actually trying to tell me that you want to have an honest discussion? No one believes that.
I'll ask it this way.

Do you think blacks commit more violent crime because they are inherently prone to be more violent or do you think poverty rates and fewer opportunities may be the leading cause? Generational wealth stolen over decades where families have not been able to earn the same amount of money, borrow money, invest in real estate, short changed on the value of their own property and an inconsistent criminal justice system?

What are your thoughts?

Conservatives, is this guy racist or not?

Jesus, make up your minds already.

I'll ask it this way.

Do you think blacks commit more violent crime because they are inherently prone to be more violent or do you think poverty rates and fewer opportunities may be the leading cause? Generational wealth stolen over decades where families have not been able to earn the same amount of money, borrow money, invest in real estate, short changed on the value of their own property and an inconsistent criminal justice system?

What are your thoughts?
What wealth was stolen, please be specific

I'll ask it this way.

What are your thoughts?

^^^This is called the "soft bigotry of low expectations", common among leftists everywhere.

I'll ask it this way.

What are your thoughts?
Once again, lefty posses a false dichotomy.

^^^This is called the "soft bigotry of low expectations", common among leftists everywhere.
No, anybody subjected to the racism that blacks have faced in our country would be dealing with the very same systemic issues they are now.

The soft bigotry argument is what people tell themselves so as to not feel guilty about giving no fucks.

No it didn't. You're still electing people like Joe Biden and Ralph Northam.
Really? Ralph Northam hasn't presented any racist policies. Not a single bill presented to drive down voter turnout.

Biden supported the same shitty policies that both Democrats and Republicans supported.

Bull shit you never lived in the south, I did for 14 years, the North is way more segregated and racist.

I wouldn't say the North or South has it figured out. However we were referring to the Southern Democrats of 60 years ago. If you think they were a beacon for racial justice then you're kind of on your own.

Really? Ralph Northam hasn't presented any racist policies. Not a single bill presented to drive down voter turnout.

Biden supported the same shitty policies that both Democrats and Republicans supported.

Ralph Northam is in the KKK. Joe Biden has been a racist his entire adult life. It's well-documented and undeniable, so your continued support for him is an indication of your own racism.

Ralph Northam is in the KKK. Joe Biden has been a racist his entire adult life. It's well-documented and undeniable, so your continued support for him is an indication of your own racism.

Why do you have to lie? If you don't have any real arguments then just shut the fuck up, trust me nobody will notice.

I wouldn't say the North or South has it figured out. However we were referring to the Southern Democrats of 60 years ago. If you think they were a beacon for racial justice then you're kind of on your own.
Yeah and the southern democrats died out, the Republican took over and changed it, there is no black and white neighborhood's

No North side and south side

Forum List

Back