Keystone pipeline spills more than 350,000 gallons of oil in North Dakota

It's all the Koch Brother's fault.

68.png

pelicans like seagulls ain't worth a zhit . I probably the same for turtle except maybe good for Soup Angelo .

I like the example of WW2 and WW1 and the millions of tons of oil , grease , diesel and all other petroleum products being dumped in the SEAS and Oceans daily because of sunken ships and the oil spills never caused any harm . Same thing with the 'Deep Water Horizon' oil rig that went all to heck a few years in the past and it spewed oil for days and weeks and maybe a couple of months . And neither of my examples which represent lots of oil spills caused any lasting harm . And here some cry about an oil spill of 350 million gallons of oil spill in 'north dakota' that I think is already contained in some frozen marsh .

350,000 gallons, not 350 million. That's a little more than half of the contents of an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

How much do they add up to, since you obviously have the facts and figures at hand?
Why don't you ask ask a pelican ?
ss-100603-oilspill-jc-01_2-ss_full.jpg
There are pelicans in North Dakota?
They migrate though MN and ND, during spring and fall by the tens of thousands. Usually will only see them for a couple weeks as they pass through. They head to far north during breeding season.
A variety of tropical birds migrate north every year.

Why do you lie?

Pelicans migrate from the coasts SOUTH, dumbass!

Can You Show Any Of These Images To Be Genuine
Or Source Them To A Publisher
Like I Said
I'm Not Seeing Anything Close To This On Fukushima Birth Defect Sites
Just Like Your Bullshit Dodge With The Pelican
I don't 'dodge' anything except trolls like you.
Do your own homework Morris.

Got caught in your lies, huh?

There were a lot of Caucasian babies in those images for them to be from Japan.

Are you sure those are not family photos?

How much do they add up to, since you obviously have the facts and figures at hand?
They migrate though MN and ND, during spring and fall by the tens of thousands. Usually will only see them for a couple weeks as they pass through. They head to far north during breeding season.

Why do you lie?

Whatever captain know it all
American White Pelican : Minnesota Breeding Bird Atlas

Why do you lie?

That is a white pelican, not the one pictured, dumbass. Those white pelicans are not what you see on the beaches in the Atlantic and Gulf coasts. Most pelicans go south for the winter just like other birds.

Why do you lie?

That is a white pelican, not the one pictured, dumbass. Those white pelicans are not what you see on the beaches in the Atlantic and Gulf coasts. Most pelicans go south for the winter just like other birds.
Someone questioned if there was Pelicans here and I responded. Really don't give a shit about the one pictured. But I suppose if there was a spill a "White"pelican would be victim.
As usual you simply need to be an anal pain in the ass know it all.

Why do you lie?

Someone questioned if there was Pelicans here and I responded. Really don't give a shit about the one pictured. But I suppose if there was a spill a "White"pelican would be victim.

Now, show us a pelican resting on the half-acre of ground covered in oil from the spill. Until you can, I suggest keeping your pie-hole closed, like a dumbass should!

Why do you lie?

Still batting 1000 on being wrong all the time Quincy ?

Hey dumbass, will you ever learn to read? The pelican in the picture is NOT a white pelican. You and your dumbass ilk are just delecting.

Your linked video can't even spell "forage" correctly! Do you make that one or was it from one of your conspiracy nut friends?

Why do you lie?

Now, show us a pelican resting on the half-acre of ground covered in oil from the spill. Until you can, I suggest keeping your pie-hole closed, like a dumbass should!
I am not the one worried about the Pelicans. In fact I support the pipeline.
You can blow it out your ass Admiral dickhead. I will post where and when I want. Shove that in your pie hole.

Why do you lie?

Still batting 1000 on being wrong all the time Quincy ?

Hey dumbass, will you ever learn to read? The pelican in the picture is NOT a white pelican. You and your dumbass ilk are just delecting.

Your linked video can't even spell "forage" correctly! Do you make that one or was it from one of your conspiracy nut friends?

^^ Still thinks Youtube is like Myspace. :71::71::71:

Oh here's a big surprise.
The Keystone pipeline has spilled hundreds of thousands of gallons of crude oil into North Dakota this week, The New York Times reports.

The pipeline has leaked roughly 383,000 gallons of crude oil, impacting an estimated half-acre of wetland, according to state environmental regulators.
Keystone pipeline spills more than 350,000 gallons of oil in North Dakota
A whole half acre
How will the nation ever recover
Those little half acres here and there add up.
pipeline+accidents+final+animation1-3.gif
Pipeline is by far the most environmentally friendly solution

Forum List

Back