Kentucky basketball coach Calipari delivers an awesome lecture on vaccinating

Nice work Coach Cal - This was more passionate than Sabin and Tuberville.

.... ESPN = HAHAHAHAHAHAH--they are pro-criminal and anti-law order
. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nice work Coach Cal - This was more passionate than Sabin and Tuberville.

Gotta love coaches. Some of the best people on the planet.

how so???!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
....teaching people to bounce and catch a ball .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
1631112562320.png

Asclepias you admire coaches and think they are some of the best people ON THE PLANET??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....no wonder you voted for Obama, Biden, Harris -----HAHAHAHAHAH ...they are like coaches to you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

Too bad they couldn't do a damn thing with your sorry non athletic ass. :laugh:

If you cant get past bouncing a ball you cant have had the opportunity to get more indepth teachings that would have helped you in life.
WOW !!!!!
1631112912215.png

Indeed, my high school basketball coach was a legend who'd won three state 4A championships in a ten year career when I started as a junior and don't believe he ever had a season under 70% wins to losses. He saw two players make it in the NBA and a couple dozen who had very successful collegiate careers.

HUGE influence on me .. and he was as good a math teacher and role model as he was a coach. Nothing you couldn't talk to him about. NOTHING

Too bad they couldn't do a damn thing with your sorry non athletic ass. :laugh:

If you cant get past bouncing a ball you cant have had the opportunity to get more indepth teachings that would have helped you in life.
''''''If you cant get past bouncing a ball you cant have had the opportunity to get more indepth teachings that would have helped you in life'''
what????????!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHH - double talk babble from you

....and a lot of the players are CHEATED through school so they can play ball= they are dumbasses .
..just about every black athlete I hear uses a double negative

etc many links:

Indeed, my high school basketball coach was a legend who'd won three state 4A championships in a ten year career when I started as a junior and don't believe he ever had a season under 70% wins to losses. He saw two players make it in the NBA and a couple dozen who had very successful collegiate careers.

HUGE influence on me .. and he was as good a math teacher and role model as he was a coach. Nothing you couldn't talk to him about. NOTHING
Yeah a good coach will have serious influence on you. I remember one of my coaches telling us that his job was not just to teach basketball, but to teach us how to be men.

..you also--got cheated through school = dumbass

Asclepias you admire coaches and think they are some of the best people ON THE PLANET??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....no wonder you voted for Obama, Biden, Harris -----HAHAHAHAHAH ...they are like coaches to you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
Youre losing it dude. I'm sorry they cut you from the JV squad. If you had practised a little more you may have made it. :auiqs.jpg: