Kevin McCarthy is still kissing the ring

But the real question is what Anti-Trump Republicans are going to have courage to try and stink up the joint in 2024? Where is Romney and Kasich? How about the Bush Family? Joe Walsh? Bill Weld? Colin Powell?
They know the party is far too Trumpy right now. They'd be worried about their safety, and it's far too early, anyway.

Their only shot will be if the party shits the bed in 2022.

Sitting around on their hands is no way to bring the GOP establishment back in control of the party.
Couldn't tell you. Maybe they'll try to organize or something. I don't see it working any time soon.

How is he kissing the right or skirting the question?

Sounds pretty direct to me: "I was the first person to contact him when the riots were going on," McCarthy said. "He didn't see it. What he ended the call with saying was telling me he'll put something out to make sure to stop this. And that's what he did. He put a video out later."

After years of the propaganda from your propagandist being debunked, do you think it's possible you just can't accept reality?

We know what was said in that call. So yes, Kevin is skirting the question.
As for kissing the ring? :)

maxresdefault.jpg
how do you know what he said in the call?

Is this like the same source that told us "we know what he said in the call with the the GA Sec of State" and then had to retract the story after the transcript came out?

The outcome of Ninja Guy/ Q-Kook's recount is obvious already -
It will be meaningless, but Donnie's sycophants will ride the Big Lie until the cows come home.

Of course the recount will show cheating against Trump. That was decided before it started. The question is on whether or not there will be enough support for Trump remaining in their ranks to cause it to be widely accepted and to be cause enough for more demonstrations of support for Trump.

It's a toss-up but it leans heavily in favour of supporting Biden in numbers that will spell Trump's last hurrah.

Still, even the support of hundreds of thousands has the potential for great harm to America and the American people.

However, more like a fizzle out in my opinion.

Democrats are destroying the country, BLM is a cancer spreading to every corner of our society, we have tens of thousands of immigrant children being dumped at our border and Liberals snicker about meaningless phone calls and who said what when. WTF is wrong with you people?

Of course the recount will show cheating against Trump. That was decided before it started. The question is on whether or not there will be enough support for Trump remaining in their ranks to cause it to be widely accepted and to be cause enough for more demonstrations of support for Trump.

It's a toss-up but it leans heavily in favour of supporting Biden in numbers that will spell Trump's last hurrah.

Still, even the support of hundreds of thousands has the potential for great harm to America and the American people.

Your lips to God's ear. Hopefully Trump will be too busy defending himself in court to be much of a factor. :)

how do you know what he said in the call?

Is this like the same source that told us "we know what he said in the call with the the GA Sec of State" and then had to retract the story after the transcript came out?

Republicans told us!

You gotta wonder about the left. While they are still watching old Nixon movies the Country is falling apart under anarchy and racial strife while the non-existent foreign policy has China overtaking the U.S. and Russia flexing it's military muscle. Meanwhile the Feds who used to spend all their time undermining the Trump administration have nothing to do but try to round up the usual political dissidents in a four month old criminal trespass case.

You gotta wonder about the left. While they are still watching old Nixon movies the Country is falling apart under anarchy and racial strife while the non-existent foreign policy has China overtaking the U.S. and Russia flexing it's military muscle. Meanwhile the Feds who used to spend all their time undermining the Trump administration have nothing to do but try to round up the usual political dissidents in a four month old criminal trespass case.

Yep, the FBI is rounding up the violent criminals, some of whom are ratting one another out. Good!

Your lips to God's ear. Hopefully Trump will be too busy defending himself in court to be much of a factor. :)
With Chauvin in jail, Trump is going to be busy looking for a new running mate for his 2024 campaign.

With Chauvin in jail, Trump is going to be busy looking for a new running mate for his 2024 campaign.

I get it! Trump would have to go to the extreme on selecting a VP running mate.

Taitz? Marjorie? Cruz? Jordan? David Duke? Hawley?

It will have to be his gamble of 'complete crazy' over any legitimate Republican.

It's too late for that and he's lost his opportunity.

Yep, the FBI is rounding up the violent criminals, some of whom are ratting one another out. Good!
Questioning (innocent) political dissidents who are forced to give up the names of their neighbors who rode in the same bus? Whoop-de-do for the FBI.

He has to.
Orange Jesus is still the leader of the Republican Party Trump Cult, and will be for some time.
This will be amazing to watch, for a long time. Some fun questions:
  • How long will Trump be in control?
  • What effect will the 2022 results have on his grip on the party?
  • Do any presidential aspirants have the balls to talk 2024 until Trump decides if he'll run?
  • How do those who have sold their soul to him pivot if things go south?
  • Who is first to emerge if Trump loses his grip?
It definitely is weird, living in unique times.

:popcorn:
We are living in times where totalitarian government is coming into view. Progressives are of technology. They are not of science.

But the real question is what Anti-Trump Republicans are going to have courage to try and stink up the joint in 2024? Where is Romney and Kasich? How about the Bush Family? Joe Walsh? Bill Weld? Colin Powell?
They know the party is far too Trumpy right now. They'd be worried about their safety, and it's far too early, anyway.

Their only shot will be if the party shits the bed in 2022.

Sitting around on their hands is no way to bring the GOP establishment back in control of the party.
Couldn't tell you. Maybe they'll try to organize or something. I don't see it working any time soon.

Unless Romney, Toomey, Kasich, et al, can purge the vast majority of the 75 million Little Trumpsters out of the party , there efforts are pretty much futile. But unless they try,they will never succeed.

Hardly surprising :rolleyes-41:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., skirted questions during an interview on Sunday about his Jan. 6 phone call with then-President Donald Trump as the Capitol riot was ongoing.​
Speaking with "Fox News Sunday," McCarthy said Trump was not aware of what was going on at the Capitol when he first reached him. A former Trump adviser told The Washington Post that the former president was watching the events unfold on TV, an account which Trump later denied.​
"I was the first person to contact him when the riots were going on," McCarthy said. "He didn't see it. What he ended the call with saying was telling me he'll put something out to make sure to stop this. And that's what he did. He put a video out later."​
As host Chris Wallace responded, that video Trump posted was "quite a lot later" and "was a pretty weak video." In that video, which was posted hours after the riot began, Trump urged the rioters to "Go home. We love you. You're very special."​
Pressed about the account Rep. Jamie Herrera Beutler, R-Wa., shared of the call, which was introduced more than two months ago during Trump's second impeachment trial, McCarthy said: "My conversations with the president are my conversations with the president."​

You liars are really fearing that Arizona audit, huh? Just like the snakes you are , starting to squirm .. its fun to watch.

Forum List

Back