Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

Are you Jewish?
Why? Does that matter to you?
Liar....I was there when Trump said it....
First I've ever seen one....you still haven't told me what it is....
If you were there you saw LOTS of Q shirts and flags and all sorts of shit and that makes you a liar.

Yep! :rolleyes-41:
3 pictures...how long did it take you to find them...Buuuuaaaaahahahaha...hey just what is Q?....no one seems to know....

Would you like a hundred or so more?
Stop being a clown - (not that such a thing would be possible) :laugh2:
Sure bring them on....if you could find a hundred you would have posted a hundred....

You have the Google image feature loon. I'm not your nannie.

qanon at trump rallies
Chicken shit liar....you can't find anymore...buuuuaahahahahaha

Q IS Trump. If you haven't figured that out by now, then you've obviously never been to a Rump Rally and you aren't paying a bit of attention.

That's actually an interesting statement. Do you think Trump is picking candidates that will serve the district they represent, or is Trump picking candidates that will serve Trump?
Trump's out of office...but he will be a king maker....
Like in Georgia?
Isn't that the state that just flipped Blue in the Presidential and Senate elections? :heehee:
No its the state with a China owned governor that helped to steal the election...hey did you hear that the AZ supreme court placed the Maricopa county election board members on contempt of court?...

The AZ supreme court wants the ballot machine data and if they don't turn it over by today they will be jailed....and now its happening in Georgia too....

The Georgia supreme court is writing up contempt orders for two county election boards...maybe this is why Joe and Pelosi are hiding behind troops....the bow does break....

Joe's numbers are dropping but not as fast as the dems house and senate members...people are trying to pick themselves off the floor dealing with covid and unemployment and looking for food lines and pelosi is impeaching again and the senate is holding a show trial...

Normal people are disgusted by this on the right and the left....
Moderate democrats in the senate are screaming at the leadership to stop this because they will have to go home and face their voters in red states....

And the senate will never convict...they just don't have the numbers...all they are doing is making Trump stronger....
Interesting prose, but you haven't answered the question.

What did your previous statement mean exactly?

Joe's numbers are dropping but not as fast as the dems house and senate members...people are trying to pick themselves off the floor dealing with covid and unemployment and looking for food lines and pelosi is impeaching again and the senate is holding a show trial...

Normal people are disgusted by this on the right and the left....
Moderate democrats in the senate are screaming at the leadership to stop this because they will have to go home and face their voters in red states....

And the senate will never convict...they just don't have the numbers...all they are doing is making Trump stronger....
Interesting prose, but you haven't answered the question.

What did your previous statement mean exactly?
What statement?...I don't stutter....

We must start labeling these assholes with gems like ...

QOP
Kevin McQarthy
Lauren Qoebert
ReQublicans
Marjorie Qaylor Green

May they wear the Q with pride! :)
No matter how they're labeled, rambunctious says he would vote for anybody that Trump tells him to.
Yes I would....and you would vote for anyone Obama suggested....you are kind of weird...
"Yes you would"...because you are an obedient cultist.

Rep Green pulled in 11 million dollars in one week....Booooyah!!!!
Yes, a scammer that you Q-curious get sucked in for.
Did you know that no one can see your signature picture?....its just a red X.... :laughing0301:
And, Q-curious?
Why do you have that red X?...do you need help in removing it?...I can help you if you want....
Does it bother you so much? :itsok:

"Put simply, QAnon is a surprisingly popular hoax among liberals"

Liberals are so easy to frighten....no wonder they vote for crooks and liars...they are scared to death of any whacked out Trump theory their leaders create for them....

I trust Trump to find the best candidate in every race in 22....smell Joe's finger....
Of course you do....of course you do....:heehee:
I bet he trusted Trump to find the best Attorney General, and the best National Security Advisor, and the best Press Secretary, and the best Secretary of Defense, and the best Secretary of State.

Oh the list of Trumps "best" picks shows that Trump don't know shit.

I took on four Q crazy libs and crushed all four single handed....
Well, look at you....so awesome! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:(I guess little trumplikins need to take their victories where they can)
In your signature, you have a link for people to report their neighbors to the FBI for political crimes. You are a despicable little Stasi rodent. You don't have the right to fling your effeminate snark around.

I took on four Q crazy libs and crushed all four single handed....
Well, look at you....so awesome! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:(I guess little trumplikins need to take their victories where they can)
In your signature, you have a link for people to report their neighbors to the FBI for political crimes. You are a despicable little Stasi rodent. You don't have the right to fling your effeminate snark around.
Ah....so you don't think criminals/terrorists should be reported, eh? That's (Q)uite telling.

Forum List

Back