Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.
They are being represented. Q lover MTG hasn't been kicked out.
What's Qanon?....and why does it scare you so much?...
Continuing to act stupid will only make us believe that it wasn't an act
I pegged you for stupid years ago....
Says the person who claims to not know what QAnon was...

But was deep throating every conspiracy QAnon pushed...on this very message board....

Yea, you are stupid...
I don't know what it is and I've asked every libtard on the board and not one of them knows....but it sure scares you tards....
Yet, you push the same conspiracies they push...which makes you a useful idiot at best.....

Yo goofy ass thought Trump (DESPITE LOSING THE ELECTION) would still remain president for a second term......just like QAnon claimed...

Yo goofy ass thought that Trump will suddenly declare martial law and announce the arrests of Biden, Hillary and Obama...just like QAnon claimed....

Yea, you are a complete moron......fuck what you yapping about
What conspiracies do I push?....
Watch out for those Jewish Space Lasers.......
Why do you have a red X on your sig?....

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.
I'm sure you saw a lot of your fellow Q-curious at the Capitol on Jan. 6th....but it's cute how you want to pretend you don't know what they are.
So you must be able to tell me what Q is....
Q is a rightwing, anti-semitic, white supremacist conspiracy. You're welcome, Q-curious.

I don't know who Qanon is....but by "we" I mean Trump's candidates he directs us to vote for...
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: weak...very weak....you must be a smart one....Buuuaaaahahahaha
You just admitted you are nothing but Trumps sheep. Voting for who he tells you to vote for, instead of voting based on your own thinking, or your own interests.

Are you proud when somebody asks you why you voted for somebody, you tell them, because Trump told you to?
Sheep?....give me a break...you voted for a senile old kid toucher...smell his finger....Buuuaahahaha

I'm sure you saw a lot of your fellow Q-curious at the Capitol on Jan. 6th....but it's cute how you want to pretend you don't know what they are.
Q is a rightwing, anti-semitic, white supremacist conspiracy. You're welcome, Q-curious.
Kind of an over view of everything you hate....boy talk about a sheeple...you fell hook line and sinker for it....the letter Q freaks you out...you need help....

Biffy ran away.....and left retarded liberals here to lose to Rambunctious!!!

Sheep?....give me a break...you voted for a senile old kid toucher...smell his finger....Buuuaahahaha
Yet you just said that "we" vote for whoever Trump tells you to.

Trump and his followers

1612542685057.png

Are you Jewish?
Why? Does that matter to you?
Liar....I was there when Trump said it....
First I've ever seen one....you still haven't told me what it is....
If you were there you saw LOTS of Q shirts and flags and all sorts of shit and that makes you a liar.

Yep! :rolleyes-41:
3 pictures...how long did it take you to find them...Buuuuaaaaahahahaha...hey just what is Q?....no one seems to know....

Would you like a hundred or so more?
Stop being a clown - (not that such a thing would be possible) :laugh2:

Are you Jewish?
Why? Does that matter to you?
Liar....I was there when Trump said it....
First I've ever seen one....you still haven't told me what it is....
If you were there you saw LOTS of Q shirts and flags and all sorts of shit and that makes you a liar.

Yep! :rolleyes-41:
3 pictures...how long did it take you to find them...Buuuuaaaaahahahaha...hey just what is Q?....no one seems to know....

Would you like a hundred or so more?
Stop being a clown - (not that such a thing would be possible) :laugh2:
Sure bring them on....if you could find a hundred you would have posted a hundred....

Q is a liberal fantasy of hate feed for them to chew on....but its not a movement and it has nothing to do with Trump and his 80 million voters....

And not one of you tards can tell me what it is and why its so scary....

I trust Trump to find the best candidate in every race in 22....smell Joe's finger....

That's actually an interesting statement. Do you think Trump is picking candidates that will serve the district they represent, or is Trump picking candidates that will serve Trump?

And give examples of any instances where Trump did that? Like for the Georgia Senate.

I trust Trump to find the best candidate in every race in 22....smell Joe's finger....

That's actually an interesting statement. Do you think Trump is picking candidates that will serve the district they represent, or is Trump picking candidates that will serve Trump?

And give examples of any instances where Trump did that? Like for the Georgia Senate.
Trump's out of office...but he will be a king maker....

We must start labeling these assholes with gems like ...

QOP
Kevin McQarthy
Lauren Qoebert
ReQublicans
Marjorie Qaylor Green

May they wear the Q with pride! :)

We must start labeling these assholes with gems like ...

QOP
Kevin McQarthy
Lauren Qoebert
ReQublicans
Marjorie Qaylor Green

May they wear the Q with pride! :)
So Q is something someone can wear?...like a T-shirt?....

Forum List

Back