Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

In your signature, you have a link for people to report their neighbors to the FBI for political crimes. You are a despicable little Stasi rodent. You don't have the right to fling your effeminate snark around.

Actually, their signature link says that it is for when someone encounters a terrorist threat ONLINE. Nothing about neighbors. And, if the way you talk to your neighbors is online, that makes me wonder about you. Me? I tend to talk to my neighbors face to face, not online. But, keep up with the hyperbole and fear mongering if that is what makes you feel better.

By the way, terrorist crimes are much different than political crimes. Would help your argument a lot if you could tell the difference.

So, are you saying that you wouldn't report a terrorist threat if they were your neighbors? Me? I don't care if they are someone I don't know, my neighbor, or even my family, if they make a terrorist threat, they SHOULD be reported. But then again, what do I know? I'm just a person who served this country over 20 years in the Navy and served in 4 different war zones. Maybe if Tim McVeigh's family or neighbors had reported him (if they knew about his terrorist leanings) before he blew up the FBI building, we'd have a lot more people still living (including children).

I took on four Q crazy libs and crushed all four single handed....
Well, look at you....so awesome! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:(I guess little trumplikins need to take their victories where they can)
In your signature, you have a link for people to report their neighbors to the FBI for political crimes. You are a despicable little Stasi rodent. You don't have the right to fling your effeminate snark around.
Ah....so you don't think criminals/terrorists should be reported, eh? That's (Q)uite telling.

Well, look at you....so awesome! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:(I guess little trumplikins need to take their victories where they can)
Ah....so you don't think criminals/terrorists should be reported, eh? That's (Q)uite telling.
Press that brown shirt...crease those Nazi trousers....and lick Pelosi's boots....

Press that brown shirt...crease those Nazi trousers....and lick Pelosi's boots....
Suck Donald's cock

Kevin McCarthy is an asshole. The neocons wanted to make him Speaker of the House before they had to settle for Ryan. McCarthy is a sellout neocon. He's bad medicine.

I always thought his admission that the whole Benghazi thing being nothing but a political stunt should have been a career killer...but apparently not in this GOP.

Grovel and pretend you didn't say it...and you're good...

Ah...Godwin now.....:heehee:

Suck Donald's cock
....what? Again?

Suck Donald's cock
No thanks I don't want to get your germs.....

Forum List

Back