Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
He also pronounced it correctly back in August and seemed to know all about it. This dude is a scaly, unprincipled, lying SNAKE. We have all the old Tweets that Marge deleted. You've seen them Republicans. You know, like / Bullet in Pelosi's brain, Jewish space lasers causing wildfires, public executions of Democrats, getting ducks in a row in order to hang Obama and Hillary. Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged - charming stuff like that. You heard what she said the day after violent MAGA cop killers laid siege on the Capitol. Clearly, she LOVED it and wanted to do it all over again. You've seen and heard this crap Republicans. Don't pretend you haven't!

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) claimed on Wednesday that he did not know what QAnon was, let alone how to pronounce it. But in an interview with Fox News last August he specifically said there is “no place for QAnon in the Republican Party” when discussing Marjorie Taylor Greene’s run for Congress.​
Speaking to reporters Wednesday after a closed-door House Republican conference meeting, McCarthy defended Rep. Greene (R-GA), telling them, “I think it would be helpful if you could hear exactly what she told all of us. Denouncing Q-on, I don't know if I say it right, I don't even know what it isany from the shootings, she said she knew nothing about lasers, all of the different things that have been brought up about her.”​
Six months earlier, however, McCarthy answered a question from Fox News’ Shannon Bream about Greene’s pro-QAnon rhetoric by saying, “Let me be very clear. There is no place for QAnon in the Republican Party. I do not support it and the candidate you talked about has denounced it.” He had no issue pronouncing the name of the outlandish conspiracy-spreading cult at that time.​

L2B6FCMMBJHNPBS5YWTKQAIARI.PNG

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I watched a three part series on Qanon and still...I'm not sure what it is....
its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.

Yea well her constituents didn't have much of a choice as she ran essentially unopposed. Hopefully she'll be primaried by a Republican with a little name recognition and a semblance of sanity.

Yea well her constituents didn't have much of a choice as she ran essentially unopposed. Hopefully she'll be primaried by a Republican with a little name recognition and a semblance of sanity.

Actually, the D's put up a candidate who got schlonged by a 3 to 1 margin. Shows how much love there is for this broad in her home district.

He learned the pretend ignorance act from Trump

I don’t know anything about <blank>

David Duke
Proud Boys
Q Anon

Tommy Tuberville says he didn't know anything about Q or shit MTG has said because ... "weather". :laughing0301:

Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama said Tuesday that he can't comment on allegations against Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene because bad weather has prevented him from reading the news.​
"I haven't even looked at what all she's done," he told the CNN producer Ted Barrett. "I'd have to hold back a statement on that. Travel in this weather it's been a little rough looking at any news or whatever."​
Tuberville, who ousted former Democratic Sen. Doug Jones last year, seemed to be referring to the snow that Washington, DC, has gotten over the last few days.​
The newly-sworn-in senator, who was previously a college football coach, denied attending a meeting at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, with members of then-President Donald Trump's inner circle to discuss how to overturn the 2020 election results on January 5, the day before the Capitol insurrection. But photos posted on social media appear to show him at the hotel that day.​

He learned the pretend ignorance act from Trump

I don’t know anything about <blank>

David Duke
Proud Boys
Q Anon

Tommy Tuberville says he didn't know anything about Q or shit MTG has said because ... "weather". :laughing0301:

Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama said Tuesday that he can't comment on allegations against Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene because bad weather has prevented him from reading the news.​
"I haven't even looked at what all she's done," he told the CNN producer Ted Barrett. "I'd have to hold back a statement on that. Travel in this weather it's been a little rough looking at any news or whatever."​
Tuberville, who ousted former Democratic Sen. Doug Jones last year, seemed to be referring to the snow that Washington, DC, has gotten over the last few days.​
The newly-sworn-in senator, who was previously a college football coach, denied attending a meeting at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC, with members of then-President Donald Trump's inner circle to discuss how to overturn the 2020 election results on January 5, the day before the Capitol insurrection. But photos posted on social media appear to show him at the hotel that day.​

He couldn't comment on the news because of the weather? Doesn't he have internet or a television?

Actually, the D's put up a candidate who got schlonged by a 3 to 1 margin. Shows how much love there is for this broad in her home district.

I meant that she was unopposed by another Republican. A Democrat ain't gonna win in her district. But I suspect not all her constituents are Kray-Kray and that they're just a tad embarrassed at this point.

its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....

If qanon is a "liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up", then why in the hell were there so many people at the Jan 6th riot who showed up in qanon t-shirts, and were holding qanon signs? Sorry, but q is a far right creation that is supported by Republicans who are part of the Trump cult.

If qanon is a "liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up", then why in the hell were there so many people at the Jan 6th riot who showed up in qanon t-shirts, and were holding qanon signs? Sorry, but q is a far right creation that is supported by Republicans who are part of the Trump cult.
I was there and saw no qanon signs or shirts....LMFAO....you lemmings are so malleable...I bet you can't even tell us what it is?...plant human animal cartoon what is it?....

So, McCarthy makes a big deal about how he was going to meet with Congresswoman Greene about her tweets and he has no idea what QAnon is?

Must have been a short meeting

He also pronounced it correctly back in August and seemed to know all about it. This dude is a scaly, unprincipled, lying SNAKE. We have all the old Tweets that Marge deleted. You've seen them Republicans. You know, like / Bullet in Pelosi's brain, Jewish space lasers causing wildfires, public executions of Democrats, getting ducks in a row in order to hang Obama and Hillary. Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged - charming stuff like that. You heard what she said the day after violent MAGA cop killers laid siege on the Capitol. Clearly, she LOVED it and wanted to do it all over again. You've seen and heard this crap Republicans. Don't pretend you haven't!

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) claimed on Wednesday that he did not know what QAnon was, let alone how to pronounce it. But in an interview with Fox News last August he specifically said there is “no place for QAnon in the Republican Party” when discussing Marjorie Taylor Greene’s run for Congress.​
Speaking to reporters Wednesday after a closed-door House Republican conference meeting, McCarthy defended Rep. Greene (R-GA), telling them, “I think it would be helpful if you could hear exactly what she told all of us. Denouncing Q-on, I don't know if I say it right, I don't even know what it isany from the shootings, she said she knew nothing about lasers, all of the different things that have been brought up about her.”​
Six months earlier, however, McCarthy answered a question from Fox News’ Shannon Bream about Greene’s pro-QAnon rhetoric by saying, “Let me be very clear. There is no place for QAnon in the Republican Party. I do not support it and the candidate you talked about has denounced it.” He had no issue pronouncing the name of the outlandish conspiracy-spreading cult at that time.​

L2B6FCMMBJHNPBS5YWTKQAIARI.PNG
Ever notice how the only people talking about "Q" are libtards?

I was there and saw no qanon signs or shirts....LMFAO....you lemmings are so malleable...I bet you can't even tell us what it is?...plant human animal cartoon what is it?....
You were where exactly?
At the white house and after Trump told us to peaceably walk to the capitol we did....we walked right by the capitol and didn't stop we wanted to get back to our hotel...saw nothing about "qanon"...and none of you can even tell me what it is....

Forum List

Back