Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

He also pronounced it correctly back in August and seemed to know all about it. This dude is a scaly, unprincipled, lying SNAKE. We have all the old Tweets that Marge deleted. You've seen them Republicans. You know, like / Bullet in Pelosi's brain, Jewish space lasers causing wildfires, public executions of Democrats, getting ducks in a row in order to hang Obama and Hillary. Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged - charming stuff like that. You heard what she said the day after violent MAGA cop killers laid siege on the Capitol. Clearly, she LOVED it and wanted to do it all over again. You've seen and heard this crap Republicans. Don't pretend you haven't!

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) claimed on Wednesday that he did not know what QAnon was, let alone how to pronounce it. But in an interview with Fox News last August he specifically said there is “no place for QAnon in the Republican Party” when discussing Marjorie Taylor Greene’s run for Congress.​
Speaking to reporters Wednesday after a closed-door House Republican conference meeting, McCarthy defended Rep. Greene (R-GA), telling them, “I think it would be helpful if you could hear exactly what she told all of us. Denouncing Q-on, I don't know if I say it right, I don't even know what it isany from the shootings, she said she knew nothing about lasers, all of the different things that have been brought up about her.”​
Six months earlier, however, McCarthy answered a question from Fox News’ Shannon Bream about Greene’s pro-QAnon rhetoric by saying, “Let me be very clear. There is no place for QAnon in the Republican Party. I do not support it and the candidate you talked about has denounced it.” He had no issue pronouncing the name of the outlandish conspiracy-spreading cult at that time.​

L2B6FCMMBJHNPBS5YWTKQAIARI.PNG
Ever notice how the only people talking about "Q" are libtards?
Progs control the spouted issues. Repubs for the most part acquiesse.

No not really - Trumpettes are all Q. Not all of them KNOW they are Q - But they repeat the conspiracy theories verbatim.
You don't even know what it is....LMFAO

It is a blazing symbol of Republican stupidity and belief in conspiracy theories. If you don't believe me, the Republican House gave a standing O to their largest proponent of QAnon, MTG.

At the white house and after Trump told us to peaceably walk to the capitol we did....we walked right by the capitol and didn't stop we wanted to get back to our hotel...saw nothing about "qanon"...and none of you can even tell me what it is....
Can you quote where Trump said "peacably?"

I distinctly remember and heard him say "fight", a fight is never peaceable.

He also pronounced it correctly back in August and seemed to know all about it. This dude is a scaly, unprincipled, lying SNAKE. We have all the old Tweets that Marge deleted. You've seen them Republicans. You know, like / Bullet in Pelosi's brain, Jewish space lasers causing wildfires, public executions of Democrats, getting ducks in a row in order to hang Obama and Hillary. Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged - charming stuff like that. You heard what she said the day after violent MAGA cop killers laid siege on the Capitol. Clearly, she LOVED it and wanted to do it all over again. You've seen and heard this crap Republicans. Don't pretend you haven't!

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) claimed on Wednesday that he did not know what QAnon was, let alone how to pronounce it. But in an interview with Fox News last August he specifically said there is “no place for QAnon in the Republican Party” when discussing Marjorie Taylor Greene’s run for Congress.​
Speaking to reporters Wednesday after a closed-door House Republican conference meeting, McCarthy defended Rep. Greene (R-GA), telling them, “I think it would be helpful if you could hear exactly what she told all of us. Denouncing Q-on, I don't know if I say it right, I don't even know what it isany from the shootings, she said she knew nothing about lasers, all of the different things that have been brought up about her.”​
Six months earlier, however, McCarthy answered a question from Fox News’ Shannon Bream about Greene’s pro-QAnon rhetoric by saying, “Let me be very clear. There is no place for QAnon in the Republican Party. I do not support it and the candidate you talked about has denounced it.” He had no issue pronouncing the name of the outlandish conspiracy-spreading cult at that time.​

L2B6FCMMBJHNPBS5YWTKQAIARI.PNG
Conservatives are infamous for their dishonesty.

I watched a three part series on Qanon and still...I'm not sure what it is....
its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....

Next generation 9-11 Truth

I meant that she was unopposed by another Republican. A Democrat ain't gonna win in her district. But I suspect not all her constituents are Kray-Kray and that they're just a tad embarrassed at this point.
I don't know if these people are embarrassed.

They tend to like this radical digging in and doubling down thing.

I meant that she was unopposed by another Republican. A Democrat ain't gonna win in her district. But I suspect not all her constituents are Kray-Kray and that they're just a tad embarrassed at this point.
I don't know if these people are embarrassed.

They tend to like this radical digging in and doubling down thing.

Excellent point. The entire party is humoring the Kray-Krays among them.
They know if they don't they alienate 20% of their base!

No not really - Trumpettes are all Q. Not all of them KNOW they are Q - But they repeat the conspiracy theories verbatim.
What conspiracy theories? That Jan 6 was an insurrection? That the Proud Boys are terrorists? That Russia got Trump elected?

Uhmmm YES - Your Loud Boys are classified as a domestic HATE group. They just rounded up another!

At the white house and after Trump told us to peaceably walk to the capitol we did....we walked right by the capitol and didn't stop we wanted to get back to our hotel...saw nothing about "qanon"...and none of you can even tell me what it is....
Can you quote where Trump said "peacably?"

I distinctly remember and heard him say "fight", a fight is never peaceable.

The word "peaceably" escaped his orange fish lips over TWO HOURS after his riot started.
It looked and sounded like a hostage video. Someone finally informed him that he was directly complicit.

I watched a three part series on Qanon and still...I'm not sure what it is....
its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....
You're either stupid or someone is paying you good money to convince everyone you are.

You clowns repeat the Qannon lies verbatim so everyone knows that like that little weasel Mccarthy you're just a liar.

What conspiracy theories? That Jan 6 was an insurrection? That the Proud Boys are terrorists? That Russia got Trump elected?

Uhmmm YES - Your Loud Boys are classified as a domestic HATE group. They just rounded up another!
Are you Jewish?

Q-on? Now I think McCarthy just accidentally admitted to being a secret anime fan...

1612477902860.png

You don't even know what it is....LMFAO
By all means...tell us

McCarthy is pretending to not know...
I don't know...its a liberal democrat fund raising scam....they have to scare their voters into voting...so they create monsters for you to fear....but none of you can tell me what it is....

Forum List

Back