Kevin McCarthy Claims "Q-on" Ignorance After Denouncing It Last Year

I watched a three part series on Qanon and still...I'm not sure what it is....
its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....
You're either stupid or someone is paying you good money to convince everyone you are.

You clowns repeat the Qannon lies verbatim so everyone knows that like that little weasel Mccarthy you're just a liar.
What is it?...this is the 15th time I've asked a liberal what Qanon is and still no answer....

its just a liberal democrat boogie man they hyped up to get their lemmings riled up and out to vote.....
You're either stupid or someone is paying you good money to convince everyone you are.

You clowns repeat the Qannon lies verbatim so everyone knows that like that little weasel Mccarthy you're just a liar.
What is it?...this is the 15th time I've asked a liberal what Qanon is and still no answer....
How can we know who he is if you guys that worship him have never seen him?

Okay now we are getting somewhere...so Qanon is a man?.....what did he do to have you so afraid?...

Okay now we are getting somewhere...so Qanon is a man?.....what did he do to have you so afraid?...
No. Qannon is a figment of your imagination. Qannon doesnt make me afraid. He makes me laugh at you clowns that believe he really exists. :laugh:

No. Qannon is a figment of your imagination. Qannon doesnt make me afraid. He makes me laugh at you clowns that believe he really exists. :laugh:
I'm not the one that brought up Qanon....I first heard of it here but still don't know what it is or who it is or why it is....and neither do you...so you are afraid of a ghost....afraid of your own shadow just like the dems want you to be....

At the white house and after Trump told us to peaceably walk to the capitol we did....we walked right by the capitol and didn't stop we wanted to get back to our hotel...saw nothing about "qanon"...and none of you can even tell me what it is....
Can you quote where Trump said "peacably?"

I distinctly remember and heard him say "fight", a fight is never peaceable.

The word "peaceably" escaped his orange fish lips over TWO HOURS after his riot started.
It looked and sounded like a hostage video. Someone finally informed him that he was directly complicit.
Liar....I was there when Trump said it....

I'm not the one that brought up Qanon....I first heard of it here but still don't know what it is or who it is or why it is....and neither do you...so you are afraid of a ghost....afraid of your own shadow just like the dems want you to be....
I didnt accuse you of bringing up Qannon. Focus and stop lying. You are repeating the same debunked looney bird claims as your fellow Q believers. :auiqs.jpg:

anthony-comello-03-ap-jc-190318_hpEmbed_3x4_992.jpg

At the white house and after Trump told us to peaceably walk to the capitol we did....we walked right by the capitol and didn't stop we wanted to get back to our hotel...saw nothing about "qanon"...and none of you can even tell me what it is....

The word "peaceably" escaped his orange fish lips over TWO HOURS after his riot started.
It looked and sounded like a hostage video. Someone finally informed him that he was directly complicit.
Did you wear the official Qaanon shirt? I heard it was all the rage at the Dump rallies.

trump-rally-qanon.jpg

Did you wear the official Qaanon shirt? I heard it was all the rage at the Dump rallies.

trump-rally-qanon.jpg
First I've ever seen one....you still haven't told me what it is....

I didnt accuse you of bringing up Qannon. Focus and stop lying. You are repeating the same debunked looney bird claims as your fellow Q believers. :auiqs.jpg:

anthony-comello-03-ap-jc-190318_hpEmbed_3x4_992.jpg
What looney bird claims?...I haven't claimed a thing....I just want to know who or what has you so afraid....Qanon LMFAO....

Ever notice how the only people talking about "Q" are libtards?

No not really - Trumpettes are all Q. Not all of them KNOW they are Q - But they repeat the conspiracy theories verbatim.
You don't even know what it is....LMFAO
By all means...tell us

McCarthy is pretending to not know...
I don't know...its a liberal democrat fund raising scam....they have to scare their voters into voting...so they create monsters for you to fear....but none of you can tell me what it is....
Sure. It's a Chinese menu of batshit (mostly rightwing) conspiracy theories...mostly centered around a secret Satanic "deep state" cult of Dems, Jews, the MSM, Hollywood big shots and others (pretty much anyone you want to defame). Various claims of "good guys" or "white hats" are supposedly sprinkled into government and , these groups who will "rise up" and behead, hang imprison or whatever...the bad guys.

The word "awakening" means some kind of shit...related to the rising?

Their secret mantra is "where we go one we go all" or "WWGOWGA"

Do I have the basics? I know I left out the baby stealing...blood drinking ...and the lizards...

If you were there you saw LOTS of Q shirts and flags and all sorts of shit and that makes you a liar
Do you see one Qanon shirt or flag dummy?....before you call someone a liar maybe you can do some checking to see if you are making an ass out of yourself....

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised

It has everything to do with Rep. Greene (such as suitable name). I reckon you don't hold your people accountable for the verbal vomit that comes out of their cake holes. Too bad. I say the District is better off disenfranchised. This bottle blonde kook prostitute ain't got the best of her constituents interests in mind. Cray Cray doesn't do decision making or writing legislation well. Reps would be smart to jettison that kook. She'll kill their party's rep for good.

Sure. It's a Chinese menu of batshit (mostly rightwing) conspiracy theories...mostly centered around a secret Satanic "deep state" cult of Dems, Jews, the MSM, Hollywood big shots and others (pretty much anyone you want to defame). Various claims of "good guys" or "white hats" are supposedly sprinkled into government and , these groups who will "rise up" and behead, hang imprison or whatever...the bad guys.

The word "awakening" means some kind of shit...related to the rising?

Their secret mantra is "where we go one we go all" or "WWGOWGA"

Do I have the basics? I know I left out the baby stealing...blood drinking ...and the lizards...
Nothing?

If you were there you saw LOTS of Q shirts and flags and all sorts of shit and that makes you a liar
Do you see one Qanon shirt or flag dummy?....before you call someone a liar maybe you can do some checking to see if you are making an ass out of yourself....

Yea...you're a liar.

What a shocker ...

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Kevin is such a fucking weasel. His defense of MTG and lying claim of "Q-on" ignorance is reason enough that he should NEVER hold the job of minority leader - Let alone Speaker. :mad:

This has nothing to do with Rep. Greene at all, it has to do with the people of the 14th Congressional District and whether they should be allowed to have congressional representation. Or if they should be disenfranchised as Biden's Minions are suggesting because they are Deplorable Chumps clinging to their Holy Bibles and firearms?

The solution, which is obvious to Rep. McCarthy if not to you, is that yes they do have a right to effective representation.
She can still represent them to her heart's content.

No not really - Trumpettes are all Q. Not all of them KNOW they are Q - But they repeat the conspiracy theories verbatim.
So Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) believes in conspiracy theories before she enters public office and a bunch of people who, while in office, believed and acted on conspiracy theories about Trump & Russia that were blatantly and obviously false and used their political offices to pursue the absurd and baseless conspiracy theories and did actual & real harm and injury to the nation by their insane belief in these ludicrous conspiracy theories, have the brazen gall to punish Rep Greene.

So Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) believes in conspiracy theories before she enters public office and a bunch of people who, while in office, believed and acted on conspiracy theories about Trump & Russia that were blatantly and obviously false and used their political offices to pursue the absurd and baseless conspiracy theories and did actual & real harm and injury to the nation by their insane belief in these ludicrous conspiracy theories, have the brazen gall to punish Rep Greene.
The QAnon garbage is fantasy. The Russian interference is fact.

And claims of no longer believing the QAnon garbage ring hollow.

Forum List

Back