Kentucky LP Takes Heat For Comparing ‘Vaccine Passports’ to Holocaust Badges

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
LOL- SMH- poor fuckers can't get a break- and I ain't talking about Libertarians-

The Libertarian Party of Kentucky is drawing fire from a variety of officials, Jewish organizations and even the state’s governor after posting a tweet that compared the idea of “vaccine passports” to the yellow stars that Jewish people were mandated to wear during the Holocaust.

“Are the vaccine passports going to be yellow, shaped like a star, and sewn on our clothes?” the party tweeted out on Monday.

Be sure to check out the comments-

LOL- SMH- poor fuckers can't get a break- and I ain't talking about Libertarians-

The Libertarian Party of Kentucky is drawing fire from a variety of officials, Jewish organizations and even the state’s governor after posting a tweet that compared the idea of “vaccine passports” to the yellow stars that Jewish people were mandated to wear during the Holocaust.

“Are the vaccine passports going to be yellow, shaped like a star, and sewn on our clothes?” the party tweeted out on Monday.

If the Biden administration thought they could get away with it, they would do so in a New York minute.

1617890018113.png

They got everyone to wear a mask and social distance.

At the clinic giving vaccines they have yellow stickers to put on clothes saying the person received the vaccine.

Might as well have gave them a patch to wear.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

He is not wrong.

What The DemNazis......errr I mean Nazis did to The Jews was first demonize them. Then they started infringing on their rights, then they used propaganda to tell The German Public they were dirty, then did the same when they claimed they were diseased ridden and the source of most German health issues, then they began relocating them and isolating them in Jewish Ghettos, then they started taking possession of their businesses, property, and then placed the badges on them to identify them and separate them out of the Society as Jews vs Non Jews.

DemNazis want us separated in to True Believers in The New Normal, and Non Believers, the vaccinated, and non vaccinated.

What are you thoughts on this.

I enjoy your thoughtful perspective.

The hyperbole does not thrill me, but I do have a concern that not being vaccinated is going to cause restrictions that are unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back