Zone1 International Holocaust Remembrance Day

I'm more getting at the source to learn what it is and where it stems from, so all Roads lead back to Rome the fallen empire who remained alive through it's religious (second horn -power) masking the political horn (power). It was able to invade many kingdoms without revolt through the guise of those cultures gods and collect taxes now tithes without insurrection or complaint from all those previoualy subverted nations.
Ironically if you study how Arafat's Uncle fled to Berlin & learned antisemitic propaganda which was used by Jihaadist, it reveals even that radical Islamic hate propaganda leads back to Rome. That's why getting to the source is important.
The “ Source” Rome sat on her hills or-mountains( mountains being Hebrew slang for Government) she became higher up than all others and dictated and controlled all the waters(peoples, faiths etc etc) as you pointed out she did this by using religious( through her re -LEGIONS first with her army and then with her followers) and then through political means this culminated in the killing of all who opposed her the Jews being always in the forefront of her wrath…Even today there is no real apology no RETURN of the temple artifacts no OLAM Haba or repairing of the world just more statis quo out of Rome…

The “ Source” Rome sat on her hills or-mountains( mountains being Hebrew slang for Government) she became higher up than all others and dictated and controlled all the waters(peoples, faiths etc etc) as you pointed out she did this by using religious( through her re -LEGIONS first with her army and then with her followers) and then through political means this culminated in the killing of all who opposed her the Jews being always in the forefront of her wrath…Even today there is no real apology no RETURN of the temple artifacts no OLAM Haba or repairing of the world just more statis quo out of Rome…
The Christian theocrcy once hunted down Jews, but now that the Christian theocracies are not more, now it is the Muslim theocracies that hunt them down.

Trouble is, in Islam you are unable to divorce the state and their religion because they are one in the same.

The printed bible introduced superstitions and lies to the masses, which were largely accepted up until the 20th. century, when the nonsense could no longer be acceptable. We don't need to relate to all the stories to make the point!

The Catholic church can be credited with breaking the mold that was taught in the bibles, not the other way around. The creation myth became just too much of a contradiction to carry any further. The other more minor contradictions were reconciled by attempting to call them rhetoric only, as is the method of Ding and Meriweather. And not to even have to mention the evils of murder and slavery, as two examples, supported by the bibles!

Fwiw, I would grant you a lot more if you referred to southern baptist religious beliefs as taught in the churches. However, I don't consider those to even be religions anymore. As is the JW church a cult.

Some just perceived and some not! In any case, that's not naming threats, it's reaction to threats and perceived threats mostly.

You 'were' on about condemning the Catholic church, right?

The printed bible introduced superstitions and lies to the masses, which were largely accepted up until the 20th. century, when the nonsense could no longer be acceptable. We don't need to relate to all the stories to make the point!

The Catholic church can be credited with breaking the mold that was taught in the bibles, not the other way around. The creation myth became just too much of a contradiction to carry any further. The other more minor contradictions were reconciled by attempting to call them rhetoric only, as is the method of Ding and Meriweather. And not to even have to mention the evils of murder and slavery, as two examples, supported by the bibles!

Fwiw, I would grant you a lot more if you referred to southern baptist religious beliefs as taught in the churches. However, I don't consider those to even be religions anymore. As is the JW church a cult.

Some just perceived and some not! In any case, that's not naming threats, it's reaction to threats and perceived threats mostly.

You 'were' on about condemning the Catholic church, right?
The Bible is full of lies?

The Bible is the only religious book I know of that has enough veracity for there to be a scientific discipline associated with it. namely Biblical Archeology.

It was started by fundamentalists but shifted to a more secular focus. Nonetheless, it identifies the Bible as an important source of history, for you see, having a record of ancient history is problematic in terms of both recording it and preserving it over the millennia. As such, it is valuable and has led to many important discoveries in the region, such as the existence of the Philistine people who were previously not recorded anywhere historically.

The Creation myth? The Bible gets the order of creation correctly. First life in the seas, then on land, then animals and then man. For a desert nomad people, this is astounding. The time frame I think is what you have issue with. You think the Bible says that creation occurred in a literal 6 days. Yea, it does not say that, and to drive home the point, ancient Jewish theologians who lived before modern science taught us that the universe is billions of years old, like Maimonides and Nahmanides, also did not believe that creation happened in only 6 literal days and formed their opinions on the matter only on their expert knowledge of Hebrew and passed down information.

And your allegations that the Bible endorses slavery and murder simply do not hold up either. Ever heard of Moses freeing the Hebrew slaves? And although slavery was allowed within their tribes, it was only a means to help the down and out try to survive. In an ancient world where slavery was systemic is all cultures, the Jewish version is the only version where even the slaves got a day of rest on the Sabbath, and every 7 years slaves had to be released to try and get their lives back on track. In fact, the Bible is the only ancient text I know of that tried to liberate the slave and is why you even have a weekend to enjoy off work.

As for endorsing murder, ever head of the 10 commandments? Yea, it does not endorse that either. In fact, the only time the Bible endorses killing is when judging murderers or judging a culture that embraces murder, such as those who worshiped pagan gods as they offered their children for sacrifice. In fact, in ancient times it was routine to offer your child as a sacrifice to the gods and is why God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son as well. On the surface, it would appear God was endorsing murder by asking him to sacrifice his son, but in reality, God stopped him to drive home the point that he was not like all the other gods of the time, which is why he stopped him. Taken from this perspective, it makes a whole lot more sense.

But to say that Christianity embraces murder and slavery also flies in the face of reality. Which Christians do you know of that embrace murder and slavery? Yea, I dunno either.

Yeah, you'd think after all these ages, that people would figure out their shepherd and Guardians have failed them miserably and many times was the problem not the solution.

The Bible is the only religious book I know of that has enough veracity for there to be a scientific discipline associated with it. namely Biblical Archeology.

It was started by fundamentalists but shifted to a more secular focus. Nonetheless, it identifies the Bible as an important source of history, for you see, having a record of ancient history is problematic in terms of both recording it and preserving it over the millennia. As such, it is valuable and has led to many important discoveries in the region, such as the existence of the Philistine people who were previously not recorded anywhere historically.

The Creation myth? The Bible gets the order of creation correctly. First life in the seas, then on land, then animals and then man. For a desert nomad people, this is astounding. The time frame I think is what you have issue with. You think the Bible says that creation occurred in a literal 6 days. Yea, it does not say that, and to drive home the point, ancient Jewish theologians who lived before modern science taught us that the universe is billions of years old, like Maimonides and Nahmanides, also did not believe that creation happened in only 6 literal days and formed their opinions on the matter only on their expert knowledge of Hebrew and passed down information.

And your allegations that the Bible endorses slavery and murder simply do not hold up either. Ever heard of Moses freeing the Hebrew slaves? And although slavery was allowed within their tribes, it was only a means to help the down and out try to survive. In an ancient world where slavery was systemic is all cultures, the Jewish version is the only version where even the slaves got a day of rest on the Sabbath, and every 7 years slaves had to be released to try and get their lives back on track. In fact, the Bible is the only ancient text I know of that tried to liberate the slave and is why you even have a weekend to enjoy off work.

As for endorsing murder, ever head of the 10 commandments? Yea, it does not endorse that either. In fact, the only time the Bible endorses killing is when judging murderers or judging a culture that embraces murder, such as those who worshiped pagan gods as they offered their children for sacrifice. In fact, in ancient times it was routine to offer your child as a sacrifice to the gods and is why God asked Abraham to sacrifice his son as well. On the surface, it would appear God was endorsing murder by asking him to sacrifice his son, but in reality, God stopped him to drive home the point that he was not like all the other gods of the time, which is why he stopped him. Taken from this perspective, it makes a whole lot more sense.

But to say that Christianity embraces murder and slavery also flies in the face of reality. Which Christians do you know of that embrace murder and slavery? Yea, I dunno either.
Correct as we see certain context of words used in that day and age-
Creation Days=ages (from commentary in Dead Sea Scrolls).
Ages of The World Scroll
4Q180-181 reveals Days=Ages
Stages of Procession
1DinosaurAge -FossilFuels helped5thAge
2EvolvingMan
3AgriculturalAge
4Age of Trade
5IndustrialAge
6InformationAge
7The Day of rest w/molecular manufacturing & biotech the created become creators

The Jews should get over what happened decades ago, just like you guys keep telling me I should do with my people, or that black people should get over slavery.

The Creation myth? The Bible gets the order of creation correctly. First life in the seas, then on land, then animals and then man.
We'll stop right there on creation! If you want to join in the religion debates you're going to have to at least get up to speed with Darwinian evolution over creation. Familiarize yourself with the literal vs. rhetoric concept.

Then maybe later we can go on to discuss how your bible teaches you how you must keep slaves, or about how the bible endorses child sacrifice.

We'll stop right there on creation! If you want to join in the religion debates you're going to have to at least get up to speed with Darwinian evolution over creation. Familiarize yourself with the literal vs. rhetoric concept.

Then maybe later we can go on to discuss how your bible teaches you how you must keep slaves, or about how the bible endorses child sacrifice.
No, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive because evolution does not address our origins, rather, it simply tries to follow the trail of life.

Creation and abiogenesis are what are mutually exclusive.

No, evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive because evolution does not address our origins, rather, it simply tries to follow the trail of life.

Darwinism is grossly unreliable, even the carbon dating of particular fossils shifted drastically to fit the ideology.

Worse, some of the worst people in history embraced Darwinism and sought to destroy, peaceful people of Faith.

Don't listen to this Canadian he is up to no good.

Evolution doesn't address our origins??

We have no common ground on which to even begin a discussion.

The Jews should get over what happened decades ago, just like you guys keep telling me I should do with my people, or that black people should get over slavery.
You just busted yourself, Jews live in Germany, we have German friends, we don't blame today's Germans for the sins of their fathers or blame people who are recent immigrants for what occured before they arrived... Oops!
Besides thr obvious differences, until recent years many of the murderers still existed, you can't say that about slave owners who had long passed.. And there's tons of other issues with the way people who are not offspring of victims group offspring of innocents with offspring of perps, thus becoming the racist prejudice they so taunt to hate.

Last edited:
You just busted yourself, Jews live in Germany, we have German friends, we don't blame today's Germans for the sins of their fathers or blame people who are recent immigrants for what occured before they arrived... Oops!
Besides thr obvious differences, until recent years many of the murderers still existed, you can't say that about slave owners who had long passed.. And there's tons of other issues with the way people who are not offspring off victims group offspring of innocents with offspring of perps, thus becoming the racist prejudice they so taunt to hate.
The reality that so many still are/were alive is an important point. As time passes, fewer are able to continue to seek justice and even fewer are educated/concerned about what now many sadly consider old history. "Never Again" requires education to ensure it rings true. Man must understand how evil and depraved Man can be, at the micro and macro level.

Last edited:
The Christian theocrcy once hunted down Jews, but now that the Christian theocracies are not more, now it is the Muslim theocracies that hunt them down.

Trouble is, in Islam you are unable to divorce the state and their religion because they are one in the same.
Unfortunately things work like a pendulum which swings one way then As it gains momentum it swings back the other way... It wasn’t that long ago that Christianity was hard nosed and very orthodox in its views but as the pendulum swung the other way it is more liberal and accepting but that will last only as long as it takes for things to swing back... Same for Islam all one has to do for example is to look at how lenient many Islamic societies were in dress and outlook just a few generations ago till now it has gone in the complete opposite direction swinging like a pendulum ... As for your premise that in Islam you are unable to divorce the state and their religion because they are one and the same. Tell that to the countries that were ruled by the Roman papacy not to long ago and may be ruled like that again in the future as that pendulum swings back once again unless that ” Source” is weakened or removed...The pendulum never stops moving unless it’s force is weakened or removed definately something to think about...

The reality that so many still are/were alive is an important point. As time passes, fewer are able to continue to seek justice and even fewer are educated/concerned about what now many sadly consider old history. "Never Again" requires education to ensure it rings true. Man must understand how evil and depraved Man can be, at the micro and macro level.
Seeing how you are from Canada I am curious did the Catholic Church ever make restitution to the native Indians that suffered in their residential schools or did they do their usual and pass the buck on to the Canadian government ( ie the taxpayers)and didnt they end up paying the bill to the tune of billions of dollars. Sometimes it is not man that it is evil but the institutions or “ Source” that makes and pushes ” men” to do evil and horrendous things by not showing them the righteous paths that they should be following and keeping their status quo of power intact...Case in point Basically Bad teachings by a very very bad and evil teacher whose only purpose is to keep power , increase it’s power and destroy any and all that do not conform or bow down to it..

Seeing how you are from Canada I am curious did the Catholic Church ever make restitution to the native Indians that suffered in their residential schools or did they do their usual and pass the buck on to the Canadian government ( ie the taxpayers)and didnt they end up paying the bill to the tune of billions of dollars. Sometimes it is not man that it is evil but the institutions or “ Source” that makes and pushes ” men” to do evil and horrendous things by not showing them the righteous paths that they should be following and keeping their status quo of power intact...Case in point Basically Bad teachings by a very very bad and evil teacher whose only purpose is to keep power , increase it’s power and destroy any and all that do not conform or bow down to it..
This is true of religions everywhere to varying degrees. It is the main reason I maintain a strong personal pursuit of God without subjecting myself to the heart of the orthodoxy.

And it never did happen and I doubt that the Catholic church still says it will happen. Attempts to frighten the flock have outgrown any usefulness with most of the more enlightened.
Fuck off, atheist Canuck retard.

So it's not OK with you to honor the suffering people went through under the Nazi regime because they were Jewish?

The Nazis hurt way more than just the Jews in their country.

Are you sure your country is the US?

How did a thread on Holocaust Remembrance Day become a thread about Evolution?

USMB works in mysterious ways.
Actually it's still in line with the OP & what was previously stated, that you remember events in order to progress from learning from the past=evolve.

So it's not OK with you to honor the suffering people went through under the Nazi regime because they were Jewish?

The Nazis hurt way more than just the Jews in their country.

Are you sure your country is the US?
Good points but what Hellbilly doesn’t get or he does but wants to whitewash it is that because of the source( being the ROMAN Catholic Church) and it’s awful teachings the Halucaust was the culmination of those exact teachings and where they ended up leading to. It is a little known fact that Jews suffered all over the place long before Hitler came along and not so long before for example in Ukraine where programs were used against many of the Jews there who were systematically killed and hunted down. As we have been told before if you forget your history you are doomed to repeat it so to set aside one day in rememberance out of 365 is not a bad price to pay to make sure future generations do not forget and repeat again such a tragic result...

Forum List

Back