Kentucky basketball coach Calipari delivers an awesome lecture on vaccinating

Not sure what that has to do with coaches being some of the greatest people on the planet or the fact that the athletes make more money than you? :itsok:
please!! STOP with all the evidence you are posting....it's hard for me to keep track of it

My lecture to my family members on getting the vaccine:

"If you want to get it then do. If you don't want to get it then don't".

You gotta give him a break. He got cut from the jump rope team in 5th grade and it has made him bitter toward coaches every since.
at least I made it to 5th grade and beyond--unlike you and your HEROES/criminals

at least I made it to 5th grade and beyond--unlike you and your HEROES/criminals
I dont believe you made it beyond the 5th grade. You cant even read your own language properly. How did the phrase "coaches are some of the best people on the planet" turn into "coaches are the best people on the planet"? Why cant you read?

I dont believe you made it beyond the 5th grade. You cant even read your own language properly. How did the phrase "coaches are some of the best people on the planet" turn into "coaches are the best people on the planet"? Why cant you read?
wooohoooooooo more links and evidence from you!!!!!
.....if you admire coaches so much, you [ your kind ] have a problem

They probably got laid a whole lot more too. Maybe that's why Harpo is so bitter? :cool-45:
..you fkd up --again--no bitterness--there's is no way that is implied/etc ........you are babbling crap again
I'm LOVIN it

You don’t like sports, little flower?
Quite the contrary Manpon. I love sport.

I just understand its place in our society.

I also see how society incorrectly elevates men who play, and coach children's games, above their rightful station.

WTF does he know about Covid?

Further, even if he does, why should anyone give a shit?

He is as qualified as the the clerk who sold you your newest butt plug at Gay Mart to tell you about Covid.