“I’m in favor of execution. Maybe, maybe our entire team needs to be executed after tonight.” - Notre Dame Football Head Coach Brian Kelly

Yeah I'm pretty sure he wasn't wanting or expecting to see his whole team executed after a poor performance.

Call it a hunch.

I don’t think he really wanted to execute them

Maybe just a public flogging

Unless that came from a team private joke that little speech he made was horrifyingly in the worst taste imaginable for an educator in a civil university, and he should apologize to his team, the students and faculty. Can you imagine the impact that would have on an 8 year old whose cousin or brother is on the school team. As an award-winning athlete and scholar in a large university in physical education and human health, I am offended.

Unless that came from a team private joke that little speech he made was horrifyingly in the worst taste imaginable for an educator in a civil university, and he should apologize to his team, the students and faculty. Can you imagine the impact that would have on an 8 year old whose cousin or brother is on the school team. As an award-winning athlete and scholar in a large university in physical education and human health, I am offended.
There was a time when comments like the coach did were just sluffed off. But times have changed for the better and some way for the worse. Thinking before you speak is always good advice.:thup::cool:

There was a time when comments like the coach did were just sluffed off. But times have changed for the better and some way for the worse. Thinking before you speak is always good advice.:thup::cool:
Also not being a huge fucking pussy is a great advice....

Forum List

Back