Kentucky basketball coach Calipari delivers an awesome lecture on vaccinating

So you are upset you got cut back in middle school. Youre just not man enough.
No, not at all. You are a simp. As a simp, people on television, movie stars, and sports figures are your idols and their opinions matter to you.

It does not matter if they are not a subject matter expert, their opinions matter, because of that you masters know you will do as they instruct you to.

If I listen to ANYONE speak on a matter, especially involving highly technical issues, I make sure it is a SME.

Now back to your sportsball Idol, slave.

No, not at all. You are a simp. As a simp, people on television, movie stars, and sports figures are your idols and their opinions matter to you.

It does not matter if they are not a subject matter expert, their opinions matter, because of that you masters know you will do as they instruct you to.

If I listen to ANYONE speak on a matter, especially involving highly technical issues, I make sure it is a SME.

Now back to your sportsball Idol, slave.
Wow! Obviously you were triggered. You got cut. I know it must have hurt you. :laugh:

Quite the contrary Manpon. I love sport.

I just understand its place in our society.

I also see how society incorrectly elevates men who play, and coach children's games, above their rightful station.

= you’re a 98lb weakling who couldn’t tie his own shoes without falling over.

= you’re a 98lb weakling who couldn’t tie his own shoes without falling over.

Said Manpon, between sobs.

1631122713770.png