Kennedy confronts a tragic issue- Americans having food stamps slashed by 90% or more while billions of dollars is given to Ukraine.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
1:12:00 mark of the video

The price of basic food has gone up 78% in America. This inflation is out of control largely due to our funding of foreign wars like in Ukraine. It is unacceptable that this is happening in America. What’s even more unacceptable and against Christian values are the arrogant responses of the pro Biden people in this country who are basically neoconservative Warhawks. The troll and launch constant personal attacks. They have no interest in a conversation.

As if America hasn’t invaded other countries. The pro Biden people get on the moral high horse talking about how great they’re doing in the stock market, but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling.??

Course as I’ve said many times, I’m not against Russians or Ukrainian’s, but we need to negotiate a truce there because the current status quo there is unacceptable. It’s not working for America and it’s not good for foreign policy.

This is an attack on America from our current administration. It is unimaginable that there are homeless Americans, and those who are living with a very low wage are losing their food stamps. All the meanwhile over $100 billion has been given to Ukraine and we don’t know where that money is going.

That is a gut punch right there.

Half of the Americans in this country are earning a wage that is $5000 less per year compared to the basic cost of living. please take notice none of these facts are responded to almost ever by the pro Biden and Neo conservative trolls.

Yet we hear the Biden administration and their few supporters in America Keep on pumping out this propaganda about how we have these “new factory jobs and the economy is buzzing along. “ It’s not this is one of the worst economic Times in American history.

It’s worth noting that our brothers and sisters, who are on food stamps are our fellow Christians, our fellow human beings. The first ever person to receive a food stamp in America was a white woman. And yet the race Baiters the BLM millionaires living in mansions are ripping away money from poor Americans, while the working black man and white man in this country can’t feed their family.

Take a look at the honorable history of the food stamp program above, which is having money problems due to terrible decisions by the Biden administration.

We all see it you can all see it above white people and Black people in this country are homeless. Many of them cant afford food. And the struggle of the homeless black man and homeless white man is the same thing. But take it from the rich pro BLM celebrities and athletes who are millionaires they’ll tell us a propaganda story. They don’t care about poor Americans. But the masses of the American people black-and-white do care about poor Americans.

When I was younger, I was on food stamps, and I took myself voluntarily off of it after about 5 months ..And there are those right now in America, who are in an even worse position than I was. And they are getting Robo calls from the Biden administration saying “we’re slashing your food stamps by 90%.” This is an attack on Christianity. It is completely an utterly unacceptable this is happening to our brothers and sisters in America.

We really do need change in this country, and we need men like RFK to lead us.

Last edited:

The price of basic food has gone up 78% in America. This inflation is out of control largely due to our funding of foreign wars like in Ukraine. It is unacceptable that this is happening in America. What’s even more unacceptable and against Christian values are the arrogant responses of the pro Biden people in this country who are basically neoconservative Warhawks. The troll and launch constant personal attacks. They have no interest in a conversation.

As if America hasn’t invaded other countries. The pro Biden people get on the moral high horse talking about how great they’re doing in the stock market, but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling.??

Course as I’ve said many times, I’m not against Russians or Ukrainian’s, but we need to negotiate a truce there because the current status quo there is unacceptable. It’s not working for America and it’s not good for foreign policy.

This is an attack on America from our current administration. It is unimaginable that there are homeless Americans, and those who are living with a very low wage are losing their food stamps. All the meanwhile over $100 billion has been given to Ukraine and we don’t know where that money is going.

Half of the Americans in this country are earning a wage that is $5000 less per year compared to the basic cost of living. please take notice none of these facts are responded to almost ever by the pro Biden and Neo conservative trolls.

Yet we hear the Biden administration and their few supporters in America Keep on pumping out this propaganda about how we have these “new factory jobs and the economy is buzzing along. “ It’s not this is one of the worst economic Times in American history.

It’s worth noting that our brothers and sisters, who are on food stamps are our fellow Christians, our fellow human beings. The first ever person to receive a food stamp in America was a white woman. And yet the race Baiters the BLM millionaires living in mansions are ripping away money from poor Americans, while the working black man and white man in this country can’t feed their family.

Take a look at the honorable history of the food stamp program above, which is having money problems due to terrible decisions by the Biden administration.

We all see it you can all see it above white people and Black people in this country are homeless. Many of them cant afford food. And the struggle of the homeless black man and homeless white man is the same thing. But take it from the rich pro BLM celebrities and athletes who are millionaires they’ll tell us a propaganda story. They don’t care about poor Americans. But the masses of the American people black-and-white do care about poor Americans.

When I was younger, I was on food stamps, and I took myself voluntarily off of it after about 5 months ..And there are those right now in America, who are in an even worse position than I was. And they are getting Robo calls from the Biden administration saying “we’re slashing your food stamps by 90%.” This is an attack on Christianity. It is completely an utterly unacceptable this is happening to our brothers and sisters in America.

Democrats abuse the poor Americans who vote for them. And every election they say "Thank you sirs, please do it again!"

Damn! This is a bad time to be doing that. Groceries are up 50% or so anyway. Wow.

Kicking the poor people after you're responsible for the grocery prices getting jacked?

That's fucked up.

You can thank Republicans for that.

Damn! This is a bad time to be doing that. Groceries are up 50% or so anyway. Wow.

Kicking the poor people after you're responsible for the grocery prices getting jacked?

That's fucked up.

That's Democrats.

The Party of the obscenely rich virtue signaling authoritarian class, and their poverty stricken government-dependent slaves.

Working/Middle/Upper Middle can all go get fucked.

And it's all managed behind the propaganda veil of "RACISM!"

Not sure that grift is gonna hold up for much longer...

That's Democrats.

The Party of the obscenely rich virtue signaling authoritarian class, and their poverty stricken government-dependent slaves.

I'd say that just soured a lot of people on Democrats.

The need for spending gap measures had the GOP negotiated for tougher food stamp monies...So proud of them boys.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The need for spending gap measures had the GOP negotiated for tougher food stamp monies...So proud of them boys.
Cutting that right now is fucked up because it's only going half as far anyway.

Cutting that right now is fucked up because it's only going half as far anyway.
Kennedy was saying 30 million Americans have had their food stamps cut by 90%. This is unimaginable.

In the 1970s, Bob Dole and George McGovern teamed up as a republican and democrat to help revitalize the food stamp program. We need that type of cross isle work today. But the country is not what it used to be. That’s the challenge.

During the 1970s, Dole teamed up with Senator George McGovern to reform America’s food stamp program (now known as SNAP), expand the domestic school lunch program and establish the Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Today, more than 30 million children in the U.S. are fed by the school lunch program he helped establish.

Dole retired from the Senate in 1996, but his efforts in hunger relief didn’t end then.

In the late 1990s, he teamed up with McGovern once again to apply lessons from the national school lunch program to the world’s poorest classrooms – ensuring kids everywhere have a nourishing meal. Thanks to their efforts, the aptly named McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program was established in 2002.

Kennedy was saying 30 million Americans have had their food stamps cut by 90%. This is unimaginable.

In the 1970s, Bob Dole and George McGovern teamed up as a republican and democrat to help revitalize the food stamp program. We need that type of cross isle work today. But the country is not what it used to be. That’s the challenge.

During the 1970s, Dole teamed up with Senator George McGovern to reform America’s food stamp program (now known as SNAP), expand the domestic school lunch program and establish the Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Today, more than 30 million children in the U.S. are fed by the school lunch program he helped establish.

Dole retired from the Senate in 1996, but his efforts in hunger relief didn’t end then.

In the late 1990s, he teamed up with McGovern once again to apply lessons from the national school lunch program to the world’s poorest classrooms – ensuring kids everywhere have a nourishing meal. Thanks to their efforts, the aptly named McGovern-Dole International Food for Education and Child Nutrition Program was established in 2002.
I liked Bob Dole, I think he would have been a good president. He wasn't an extrovert, or some big personality, just a no-nonsense quiet man that got things done. He was a good man.
Was he Democrat or Republican?

Lie!

That's Democrats.

That whole line of propaganda is already dead.

American fully realize what the moron leftards are up to by now.

If you're listening to RFK Jr then you're a nut to begin with.

Forum List

Back