Ken Starr Passes Away

A central player in the infamous Clinton scandals has passed away at 76. I anticipate much crass speaking ill of the dead.

As there should be. He blew a minor sex scandal into a constitutional crisis.

But as President of Baylor University he actively covered up the rapes of co-eds to protect the schools athletic programs.

1663103873273.png

As there should be. He blew a minor sex scandal into a constitutional crisis.

But as President of Baylor University he actively covered up the rapes of co-eds to protect the schools athletic programs.

View attachment 695779
Make no mistake. Bill deserved the heat he got publicly for the heat he had privately. I can say that with ease, as other than all the crap with him and Monica and what it turned into, I think he did a pretty good job as President. Ken Starr also did a good job, may he rest in peace.

Make no mistake. Bill deserved the heat he got publicly for the heat he had privately. I can say that with ease, as other than all the crap with him and Monica and what it turned into, I think he did a pretty good job as President. Ken Starr also did a good job, may he rest in peace.

No, Ken Starr did not do a good job. Ken Starr abused his office to go on a personal witch hunt against a president he didn't like, and ruined a lot of people's lives in the process.

Starr's job was to investigate the Whitewater Land deal, even though a previous special prosecutor, Robert Fiske, concluded there was no wrongdoing by the Clintons and that the Clintons actually lost money on that investment.

He then wormed his way into a half dozen other non-scandals - The Travel Office Firings, the FBI Files, Vince Foster's suicide - spread around a lot of innuendo, before sheepishly admitting that he really had nothing on the Clintons for that, either.

Now, a lot of that is the flaw of Independent Counsels/Special Prosecutors. They are going to get someone for something, dammit. I have been equally critical of Patrick Fitzgerald and Lawrence Walsh. But they had nothing on Star and his Panty-sniffing.

A central player in the infamous Clinton scandals has passed away at 76. I anticipate much crass speaking ill of the dead.

He went from investigating White Water to investigating a Blow Job. He abused his authority.

He went after the Clintons, the Republican's very own Great White Whale. Never mind they lost money on White Water. He investigated even though a previous prosecutor said there was no wrong doing. In the end he had to settle on a Blowjob. Even after Newtie told a Woman that oral sex wasn't real sex.

His investigation reeked of desperation. And he still failed btw.

“we are honored by our friends and distinguished by our enemies,” - banner put up by Starr at his office during Whitewater trial

"to the good and gracious residents of Little Rock, who were unfailingly courteous and hospitable to this mission-focused stranger during my long sojourn in the beautiful Natural State, I am deeply thankful. Many Arkansans doubtless felt I overstayed my welcome, but they never showed it. For years, Little Rock was my home away from home" - Ken Starr

He went from investigating White Water to investigating a Blow Job. He abused his authority.

He went after the Clintons, the Republican's very own Great White Whale. Never mind they lost money on White Water. He investigated even though a previous prosecutor said there was no wrong doing. In the end he had to settle on a Blowjob. Even after Newtie told a Woman that oral sex wasn't real sex.

against his will

it's not like he WANTED to investigate a blow job, he HAD TO

Hardly the point. When Republicans were engaging in extra marital affairs left and right. Even Newtie admitted oral sex was not real sex.

Republicans who were fucking women other than their wife voted impeach WJC a Blowjob, and she did not even swallow.

Last edited:
Bill was lucky. An indulgent and prosperous nation readily forgave Bill Clinton and instead blamed the prosecutor.

The issue was never the blow job. Bubba left his dna behind on Monica’s blue dress, which silently confirmed that his claim that he hadn’t had sexual relations with Lewinsky was a flat out lie. And of course, Bubba lied under oath.

Bubba earned his fate not for having an affair with an adult-aged intern. But for lying under oath in a court proceeding.

Fuck Bill Clinton.

RIP Kenneth Starr.

The Starr Report was...a nauseatingly prurient fishing expedition, that uncovered nothing but a wholly consensual 20-month affair between a married man and an unmarried adult woman.

A consensual 20-month affair that included a grand total of 9 sexual encounters, and to which the ostensible crime was Clinton’s lying under oath about his sex life, which would not “rank in the top 100 deplorable acts of Donald Trump when he was president.” And Starr clearly thought cheating on your wife was fine when he did it.

It turned out that Clinton’s actual main sin for Starr was his inability to control the edge blocker in the Cover-2. While at Baylor, Starr turned the school into a rapist’s paradise, so long as the offender in question could run a 4.4 40. Eventually forced to resign as the degree of violent criminality he had fostered became undeniable, Starr whined about how unfair it all was to focus on a few “episodes” on his way out the door. He just felt really violated, you know?

His other post-Starr Report activities included defending Jeffrey Epstein, supporting a teacher who molested five students after word of these crimes came out (the Court ignored Starr’s recommendation to release the rapist pedophile and instead sentenced him to 43 years), and supporting Prop 8.

If this entity had any good qualities, he kept them well hidden. He was 76.

"In both a practical and a legal sense, the final judgment has been rendered. It was handed down by Chief Judge Susan Webber Wright, a Little Rock–based federal judge of impeccable credentials and unquestioned integrity. She stands alone in American history. By her judgment, Bill Clinton is the only president in the long national experience who has been held in contempt of court. He chose not to appeal that damning conclusion. That final judgment stands as a reminder to all of us that we live not as subjects, but as citizens under the Constitution and laws of the United States. We live in the sweet land of liberty, but liberty under law" - Ken Starr

Bill was lucky. An indulgent and prosperous nation readily forgave Bill Clinton and instead blamed the prosecutor.

Thats because Bill was a great President.

Not a good President.

A great President.

A great President that made the trickle down conservative liars look like the failures that the were, and still are with the greatest economy, bar none.

Thats why they hate him like they do.

That farce of being an amoral cad is so much bullshit, you can't even bring it up with a straight face.

Forum List

Back