Kelly: Lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War

We were all doing great until Obama got in. He blew the whole thing back to the Democrat 1950s.

only due to the depolorables INSANE 8 year response to a black president whose name rhymes with osama.

deplorables and their IGNORANT apologists are blowing 'the whole thing' by emboldening our enemies and excusing crimes against our country.

mr trump is nothing more than ignorant charlatan with a big ego, in the right place at the right time, who recognized a perfect storm of opportunity.

our patently dishonest propaganda president is willing to compromise ANYthing in order to have power...

rethuglican trump apologists sacrifice national unity while peddling divisive hateful 'back to the 50s' rhetoric.

trump has effectively undermined and weakened our country and dumbos like you have given him a big assist.

SHOCKING the decorated irish guy from southie doesn't quite grasp the depths of the civil rights movement. :uhoh3:

And the civil rights movement would not have been successful without whites.

:)
So generous of us to give them their rights wasn't it?

Thing is.....They never should have had to ask

Last edited:
We were all doing great until Obama got in. He blew the whole thing back to the Democrat 1950s.

only due to the depolorables INSANE 8 year response to a black president whose name rhymes with osama.

deplorables and their IGNORANT apologists are blowing 'the whole thing' by emboldening our enemies and excusing crimes against our country.

mr trump is nothing more than ignorant charlatan with a big ego, in the right place at the right time, who recognized a perfect storm of opportunity.

our patently dishonest propaganda president is willing to compromise ANYthing in order to have power...

rethuglican trump apologists sacrifice national unity while peddling divisive hateful 'back to the 50s' rhetoric.

trump has effectively undermined and weakened our country and dumbos like you have given him a big assist.

SHOCKING the decorated irish guy from southie doesn't quite grasp the depths of the civil rights movement. :uhoh3:

Obama was shit. The damage he caused the country is still being assessed.

You won't see another black Democrat president for at least a generation.

i was never a big fan of electing the inexperienced jr senator from illinois...

i think he made some mistakes but his ideals were mostly all right so he was BY NO MEANS "shit".

pity rethuglican deplorables were SO offended by the notion that racial justice matters.

GOP agenda is now officially DEPLORABLE, now that is some unAmerican SHIT. :eusa_clap:

Community Organizer = Saul Alinsky. I knew what he was from the beginning of his campaign.

I love Ben Ferguson's take on Kelly.

Ferguson argued that the Civil War was caused by a lack of compromise, explaining, “you had three quarters of a million people die, it’s very obvious in the Civil War there was not compromise.”

“There were a lot of people that said, ‘I’m going to stick with my state,’ there was…a lack of a compromise on slavery, it was a lack of a compromise on taxes, a lack of a compromise on representation,” Ferguson continued.

He also said that is scares him that a USMC General, who probably studied the Civil War for years in military school, is unable to discuss the Civil War without being accused of bigotry.

“It shouldn’t always be controversial to have a conversation about history,” Ferguson said. “It scares me in this country now that we can’t even discuss the Civil War without someone screaming that this is racially insensitive or, ‘that’s not exactly what you should be talking about.'”

CNN Commentator Defends Gen. Kelly--'It Scares Me' We Can't Discuss Civil War

pity modern day defenders of the confederacy can't handle legitimate criticism... conversations are sooo scary. :laugh:

It scares me in this country now that we can’t even discuss the Civil War without someone screaming that this is racially insensitive or, ‘that’s not exactly what you should be talking about.'”

1i9urn.jpg

Who is defending the Confederacy? It's an analysis. And I don't think Ben Ferguson is a snowflake to say he has a genuine fear of the left trying to shut down speech or conversations about history.

For me I'm not afraid of it. That's been the goal of political correctness all along. I prefer to counter punch.

Thing is,,,They never should have had to ask

America was evolving and if you look at the very short time America has existed I would say that she and her citizens have pulled far and away from many other civilizations around the globe who still live with slavery and reside in the dark ages.

Pity you can't see it.

This story makes me wonder just how good of an education people get at West Point.

After the last month I have lost any and all respect for Kelly. I can respect what he did in the past, but at this point it is absolutely impossible to respect him as a person any longer.

This story makes me wonder just how good of an education people get at West Point.

After the last month I have lost any and all respect for Kelly. I can respect what he did in the past, but at this point it is absolutely impossible to respect him as a person any longer.

He is not the problem. You are.

He is not the problem. You are.

Yes, he is the problem. He has become an enabler for a moron. He is no different than Hillary Clinton being an enabler for her husband. Instead of Kelly stepping into to steady the ship, he has allowed himself to drop to Trump's level.

Thing is,,,They never should have had to ask

America was evolving and if you look at the very short time America has existed I would say that she and her citizens have pulled far and away from many other civilizations around the globe who still live with slavery and reside in the dark ages.

Pity you can't see it.
Evolving?

100 years after the Civil War and blacks still had to give up their seats on the bus?

Kelly is spouting rightwing revisionist history of the Civil War

Forum List

Back