“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Yes, we have been over the tactics of the left as highlighted by Saul Alinskys rules.

Can't we see what is happening?

It truly is unreal how the left play out these rules.

Proof that all of this shit about monuments being torn down is all an agenda, is how they ignore the facts that native Americans were slave owners and fought for the confederacy. They ignore the fact that blacks were also slave owners.

This is about an agenda. It is all but over folk. Really is. Trump really can't do anything.

Agreed.

Expect another big event any day now.
You can sense from the media how much they want a mass killing BY ASSAULT GUN...on minorities by a white supremacist.

I mean they are actually living for that right now. Living for it. They need it to happen.

When this guy did what he did with his car.....well it was not mass shooting, but it will do for the leftists in the media, soros.

They got the colors they need and they put immense pressure. Wait for the response from the president and have their prepared statements and ridicules for whatever he says.

Him blaming both sides for the violence is equivalent to saying "all lives matter."

You can see how espn/ABC Disney have their instructions for their on air personalities.

It is an agenda and they are following the Alinsky playbook

Agreed.

Expect another big event any day now.
You can sense from the media how much they want a mass killing BY ASSAULT GUN...on minorities by a white supremacist.

I mean they are actually living for that right now. Living for it. They need it to happen.

When this guy did what he did with his car.....well it was not mass shooting, but it will do for the leftists in the media, soros.

They got the colors they need and they put immense pressure. Wait for the response from the president and have their prepared statements and ridicules for whatever he says.

Him blaming both sides for the violence is equivalent to saying "all lives matter."

You can see how espn/ABC Disney have their instructions for their on air personalities.

It is an agenda and they are following the Alinsky playbook
And the Gold Medal in the Olympic Hand Wringing event goes to...

As long as there's someone else to blame, eh Owl? It just has to be somebody else's fault!

I just put these Trolls on IGNORE, because honestly a lot of them are from Foreign Countries, hate the United States, or they are Radical Libs and Hate THE US.
So there is no reasoning or debating with them. I am always happy to IGNORE a lying piece of shit.

I just put these Trolls on IGNORE, because honestly a lot of them are from Foreign Countries, hate the United States, or they are Radical Libs and Hate THE US.
So there is no reasoning or debating with them. I am always happy to IGNORE a lying piece of shit.

I don't like to put them on ignore for two reasons:

1. They keep me in track. As long as I'm not agreeing with them, I know I'm on the right track.

2. I like to know what America's enemies are thinking and saying. Sort of like recon.

I never put anyone on ignore. However I agree that most of these idiots aren't worth debating. That's why I just insult the dumber ones.

1. They keep me in track. As long as I'm not agreeing with them, I know I'm on the right track.

2. I like to know what America's enemies are thinking and saying. Sort of like recon.
There are more than enough of a supply of trolls spouting the same thing that the IGNORE button will never fall out of use.
Many of these assholes are paid to post their nonsense and rely on hits and comments as part of their pay.

Others have insidious motives, and are simply SOCIAL MEDIA TERRORISTS, OR Foreign Agitators.

I will not give one second of my time to people who hate me, hate my flag, & hate my country.

c
Yes, we have been over the tactics of the left as highlighted by Saul Alinskys rules.

Proof that all of this shit about monuments being torn down is all an agenda, is how they ignore the facts that native Americans were slave owners and fought for the confederacy. They ignore the fact that blacks were also slave owners.

This is about an agenda. It is all but over folk. Really is. Trump really can't do anything.
could have much worse.

Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer, explained - The Washington ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../hillary-clinton-saul-alinsky-and-lucifer-explained/
Jul 20, 2016 - Former presidential hopeful Ben Carson criticized Hillary Clinton's admiration of writer Saul Alinsky and warned against the progression of a ...
What Ben Carson said about Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and Lucifer ...
www.politifact.com/truth-o.../what-ben-carson-said-about-hillary-clinton-saul-al/
Claim: Says Hillary Clinton's role model is Saul Alinsky, who "acknowledges Lucifer."
Claimed by: Ben Carson
Fact check by PolitiFact: A devilish claim
Feedback
Want to understand Hillary Clinton? Read Saul Alinsky
www.washingtonexaminer.com/want-to-understand-hillary...read...alinsky/.../260207...
Sep 18, 2016 - When Ben Carson, in his speech at the Republican National Convention, drew attention toHillary Clinton's tribute to the radical community ...
Hillary Haters' Fixation on Saul Alinsky - The American Prospect
prospect.org/article/hillary-haters’-fixation-saul-alinsky
Jul 26, 2016 - Alinsky “wrote a book called Rules for Radicals,” Carson continued. .... CONSERVATIVES TRIED TO TAR Hillary Clinton with the Alinsky ...
Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia
Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia
In 1969, Hillary Rodham wrote a 92-page senior thesis for Wellesley College about community organizer Saul Alinsky entitled "There Is Only the Fight .
Alinksy's daughter: What the media won't tell you about Hillary
https://www.conservativereview.com/.../alinskys-daughter-heres-the-truth-about-hillar...
Aug 25, 2016 - The truth behind Hillary's relationship with radical Marxist organizer, Saul Alinsky, and his failed ideals.
Who Is Saul Alinsky? Ben Carson Claims He Was Hillary Clinton's ...
www.nbcnews.com/.../who-saul-alinsky-ben-carson-claims-he-was-hillary-clinton-n6...
Jul 20, 2016 - Ben Carson delivered animated remarks about Hillary Clinton at the GOP ... The reference:Alinsky appears to praise Lucifer in his 1971 book, ...
Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky and ... Lucifer? What was Ben Carson ...
www.visionandvalues.org/.../hillary-clinton-saul-alinsky-and-lucifer-what-was-ben-ca...
Jul 27, 2016 - “Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors, was Saul Alinsky,” said Carson. “And her ...
Ben Carson Said Saul Alinsky Was Hillary Clinton's Hero. Who ... - Time
time.com/4415300/ben-carson-saul-alinsky-hillary-clinton/
Jul 20, 2016 - Saul Alinsky graced headlines on Wednesday, after retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson named him as one of Hillary Clinton's mentors and ...
Hillary Clinton "Mentor" Saul Alinsky Explored in Two New Films ...
www.hollywoodreporter.com/.../hillary-clinton-mentor-saul-alinsky-explored-two-ne...
Oct 27, 2016 - At Wellesley College in 1969, Clinton, whose name was Hillary Rodham back then, wrote a 92-page thesis on Alinsky, the left-wing community ...
the ignore feature is so good i forgot i had people on ignore (ten or so), mostly the racists and bigots and other hyperdemocrats. couldn't visit here without ignore.

Just thinking... I think we need to pass a law that Former Presidents, VPs and Secretaries of State cannot live in Washington DC after they leave office.
OBAMA BIN SUCKING DICK has no right to run a subversive operation right down the street from The White House.

There are more than enough of a supply of trolls spouting the same thing that the IGNORE button will never fall out of use.
Many of these assholes are paid to post their nonsense and rely on hits and comments as part of their pay.

Others have insidious motives, and are simply SOCIAL MEDIA TERRORISTS, OR Foreign Agitators.

I will not give one second of my time to people who hate me, hate my flag, & hate my country.

I'm not suggesting that you do the same as me, I'm just explaining why I don't do it.

I never put anyone on ignore. However I agree that most of these idiots aren't worth debating. That's why I just insult the dumber ones.

Same here. I should have added #3. I don't put them on ignore because I like having idiots to make fun of. It cathartic in a way.

I'm not suggesting that you do the same as me, I'm just explaining why I don't do it.
Yes, I got that and appreciated your comments. I have been political blogging for 20 years on message boards, and I just learned to just put people on IGNORE.
You will never run out of assholes to put on IGNORE. Since they all get the same talking points, conversing with one Lemming is the same as conversing with another Sheeple.

There are some lefties who are more intellectual, and like the art of rhetoric, and for those skilled foes, The IGNORE button will never be used.

Same here. I should have added #3. I don't put them on ignore because I like having idiots to make fun of. It cathartic in a way.
I like conversing with more intellectual lefties. Those are the ones that challenge me to do my research. People like that, who like a good debate most likely will never be put on IGNORE by me.

Well, I suppose we could return to talking about Trump's lying to you Chumps about having an ObamaCare replacement in his pocket.

I like conversing with more intellectual lefties. Those are the ones that challenge me to do my research. People like that, who like a good debate most likely will never be put on IGNORE by me.
During your research, did you ever find Trump's Obamacare replacement? He seems to have lost it. Check the couch cushions.

I agree. The kind that are just an endless stream of ad hominems, like "Reasonable." are just annoying. You feel like you're wasting your life by even responding to their mindless dreck.

The Great Right Wing Mop Up has begun! They trot out their pails filled with Right Wing cleaning solution, which consists of denial, refuting, and (my personal favorite) conspiracy theories. The key to the Mop Up is to shift the blame and exonerate the haters.

It's consistent, incredible and useless. But they have fun doing it.

Where did you find those? There aren't any here.

Forum List

Back